Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

How Do I Revitalize My Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Revitalize My Relationship (3280 Views)

How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Revitalize My Relationship by Presh900(m): 1:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
ZarZar:

Ok. I know I promised not to reply you but I couldn't just help it. I just scanned through your posts and saw they were filled with vulgar and bitter words. I do understand if you are from a broken home where your Dad fvcks your siblings or you have a mum suffering from Down_Syndrome or maybe you have self esteem issues, but don't try and project your problems at me. Go buy a Cucumber and jerk off

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Revitalize My Relationship by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
Presh900:
Ok. I know I promised not to reply you but I couldn't just help it. I just scanned through your posts and saw they were filled with vulgar and bitter words. I do understand if you are from a broken home where your Dad fvcks your siblings or you have a mum suffering from Down_Syndrome or maybe you have self esteem issues, but don't try and project your problems at me. Go buy a Cucumber and jerk off

Useless & meaningless ramblings of an idiot. Very predictable. Here's why I'm "vulgar & bitter"...

Re: How Do I Revitalize My Relationship by fumisko(f): 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
Are you guys in the same place?
Try something new with her
Do u go to the movies? Go bowling
Or u guys hang out with your own friends n her own friends
I fink u should make her more of ur friend...than d dating
If she is a friend u wld share day to day stuff...Wat happend in traffic today, how a girl was toasting u...etc...it's Wat makes relationship work
Build d friendship
Re: How Do I Revitalize My Relationship by Ghoster: 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
ZarZar:

Useless & meaningless ramblings of an idiot. Very predictable. Here's why I'm "vulgar & bitter"...
Seems he was right . Your family background must really suck
Re: How Do I Revitalize My Relationship by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ghoster:
Seems he was right . Your family background must really suck

Read my signature, busybody.
Re: How Do I Revitalize My Relationship by Presh900(m): 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
fumisko:
Are you guys in the same place?
Try something new with her
Do u go to the movies? Go bowling
Or u guys hang out with your own friends n her own friends
I fink u should make her more of ur friend...than d dating
If she is a friend u wld share day to day stuff...Wat happend in traffic today, how a girl was toasting u...etc...it's Wat makes relationship work
Build d friendship
. Thanks
Re: How Do I Revitalize My Relationship by ABOKI9ja: 1:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
ZarZar:

Muthafucka listen here, who wrote a thread asking for opinions on your situation? Was it me? You're the one complaining about being bored in your relationship & probably in your life too...not me! The sun doesn't revolve around you, you claim to be an adult, but expect someone else to entertain you? GTFOH! Who the Bleep do you think you are? Speaking of education, you can't put fullstops in their correct place & you're preaching to me about education? Check yourself, dummy, before I check you up & down this fucking page for entertainment only.
Easy Pls! I followed each and every quote of yours, I think you are Nice lady. Pls next tym dont try to engage in such thing above its unfortunate and Thank U D!
Re: How Do I Revitalize My Relationship by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
Easy Pls! I followed each and every quote of yours, I think you are Nice lady. Pls next tym dont try to engage in such thing above its unfortunate and Thank U D!

I know I'm a nice lady too grin I was simply trying to be helpful initially, but this person started insulting me out of the blue. I don't take kindly to insults. I'm over it now & thank you too smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do I Revitalize My Relationship by ABOKI9ja: 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
ZarZar:

I know I'm a nice lady too grin I was simply trying to be helpful initially, but this person started insulting me out of the blue. I don't take kindly to insults. I'm over it now & thank you too smiley
ok...U are welcome

1 Like

Re: How Do I Revitalize My Relationship by Goroz: 2:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
dacblogger:
Spice it up with onga...thank me later grin
You heard the lady OP, you two should go on a hunger strike
Re: How Do I Revitalize My Relationship by Presh900(m): 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
ZarZar:

. Calling someone a kid is being nice ? I must update my dictionary then
Re: How Do I Revitalize My Relationship by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
Presh900:
. Calling someone a kid is being nice ? I must update my dictionary then

Yes, do update your dictionary & your comprehension too while at it because I didn't outrightly call you a kid. Read & parse.
Re: How Do I Revitalize My Relationship by obiorathesubtle: 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
Put effort..

I can't say do this or that..

But just completely wipe out the thought of breaking up with her and just put effort, surprise her, call her, spend time with her, talk more with her, go on dates too..
Re: How Do I Revitalize My Relationship by Cutehector(m): 5:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
pweetixandy:
why u no wan buy android phone for ur babe na?
lol.. Its obvious he ain't working yet.. You now see why money is important in a rship
Re: How Do I Revitalize My Relationship by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
Presh900:
Hello, So I have been dating this particular girl for like 2 years and to be sincere its getting boring. We can go a whole week without speaking to each other and to make matters worse she is not on WhatsApp. The whole relationship is getting boring to me but I don't feel like breaking up with her cuz I don't know how she will take it So what do you guys suggest I do or we do to spice up the relationship and revitalize that initial spark?
Buy her a whatsapp enabled phone, you won't die angry.
Re: How Do I Revitalize My Relationship by Ballmer: 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
ToriBlue:
Buy her a whatsapp enabled phone, you won't die angry.

Are there android phones not enabled with whatsapp if installed ? Just thinking aloud.
Re: How Do I Revitalize My Relationship by Presh900(m): 10:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
Put effort..

I can't say do this or that..

But just completely wipe out the thought of breaking up with her and just put effort, surprise her, call her, spend time with her, talk more with her, go on dates too..
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: How Do I Revitalize My Relationship by pweetixandy: 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
Cutehector:
lol.. Its obvious he ain't working yet.. You now see why money is important in a rship
I see, I see clearly.
Re: How Do I Revitalize My Relationship by Cutehector(m): 1:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
pweetixandy:
I see, I see clearly.
cool
Re: How Do I Revitalize My Relationship by Jewelnutch: 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
Presh900:
. Don't be stupid ,young man
Stupidity is when you want to reply me and use a full-stop before yo writeup.
Re: How Do I Revitalize My Relationship by Presh900(m): 7:04am On Mar 26, 2017
Jewelnutch:

Stupidity is when you want to reply me and use a full-stop before yo writeup.
. Your opinion is worth nothing, dude, swerve.
Re: How Do I Revitalize My Relationship by Jewelnutch: 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
Presh900:
. Your opinion is worth nothing, dude, swerve.

Broke, young man, never you quote me in your dead life.
Re: How Do I Revitalize My Relationship by Presh900(m): 5:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jewelnutch:

Broke, young man, never you quote me in your dead life.
Rich old vagabond, you can rant from now till till eternity, it doesn't change the fact that your opinion is worth nothing.... Your dad should be period of you, Rich online, offline still depleting his dad's pension #Swine
Re: How Do I Revitalize My Relationship by Jewelnutch: 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
Presh900:
Rich old vagabond, you can rant from now till till eternity, it doesn't change the fact that your opinion is worth nothing.... Your dad should be period of you, Rich online, offline still depleting his dad's pension #Swine

The truth hurts, I just witnessed. Though just a random guess.
Re: How Do I Revitalize My Relationship by Presh900(m): 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jewelnutch:

The truth hurts, I just witnessed. Though just a random guess.
. Lol.... i have to agree with on this, the truth hurts real bad
Re: How Do I Revitalize My Relationship by Jewelnutch: 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
Presh900:
. Lol.... i have to agree with on this, the truth hurts real bad

Nice evening amigo.
Re: How Do I Revitalize My Relationship by jakandeola(m): 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
Presh900:
Hello, So I have been dating this particular girl for like 2 years and to be sincere its getting boring. We can go a whole week without speaking to each other and to make matters worse she is not on WhatsApp. The whole relationship is getting boring to me but I don't feel like breaking up with her cuz I don't know how she will take it So what do you guys suggest I do or we do to spice up the relationship and revitalize that initial spark?
secondry skool luv abeg grow up
Re: How Do I Revitalize My Relationship by Presh900(m): 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
jakandeola:
secondry skool luv abeg grow up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of The Woman Who Stuffed Peppers Into Her Husband's Sidechick's Vagina / Warning! 18 ⚠ Do You Know About The Pen!s? / Nigerian Lady Dance Semi Naked On Mc Galaxy Instagram Live Video,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.