Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,173 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:13 AM

Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? (2748 Views)

Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / If You Behave These 3 Ways He Will Loose Interest In You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by pweetixandy: 10:30am On Mar 24, 2017
or better still, why are you the way you are?? I believe in horoscopes. soooo, here's are characteristics and traits of the 12zodiac signs. I'm a Gemini, sign of the twin. often labelled a the sign with dual personality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by pweetixandy: 10:31am On Mar 24, 2017
a

Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by pweetixandy: 10:31am On Mar 24, 2017
d

Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 24, 2017
Pisces cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by pweetixandy: 10:32am On Mar 24, 2017
a

Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by pweetixandy: 10:33am On Mar 24, 2017
r

Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by pweetixandy: 10:34am On Mar 24, 2017
g

Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by pweetixandy: 10:34am On Mar 24, 2017
f

Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by pweetixandy: 10:35am On Mar 24, 2017
g

Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 24, 2017
Team Aquarius, baby!
Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by pweetixandy: 10:36am On Mar 24, 2017
h

Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by FvckShiT(m): 10:36am On Mar 24, 2017
fůcks thįs? undecided
Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by pweetixandy: 10:38am On Mar 24, 2017
ii

Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by pweetixandy: 10:40am On Mar 24, 2017
g

Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 24, 2017
FvckShiT:
fůcks thįs? undecided
Fvckshit ma fvckin Nigga, why you fvckin pissed this early momo? tongue
Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 24, 2017
Unfortunately I dont believe that shìt
Me, my mum my best friend and my girl are saggitarians but we are so different , act different approach stuff differently.
Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by DozieInc(m): 10:42am On Mar 24, 2017
LEO wink wink angry >:
Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 24, 2017
pweetixandy:
ii

So true!
Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by FvckShiT(m): 10:44am On Mar 24, 2017
Aderola15:

Fvckshit ma fvckin Nigga, why you fvckin pissed this early momo? tongue

undecided iøn blöödy fůcking know what this Fůcking O.P talking bôut
Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 24, 2017
FvckShiT:

undecided iøn blöödy fůcking know what this Fůcking O.P talking bôut

Lmaoooooo cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

You've got no fvckin interest in horoscopes? cheesy undecided
Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by CosmeticChemist(m): 10:49am On Mar 24, 2017
My perspective, which is a composite product of my experiences in this life, which I gathered through the filter of my fractally compressed experiences since the beginning of time. So what compels me to act as I do? The lessons the universe has taught me.
Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by pweetixandy: 10:51am On Mar 24, 2017
j

Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by FvckShiT(m): 10:52am On Mar 24, 2017
Aderola15:

Lmaoooooo cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

You've got no fvckin interest in horoscopes? cheesy undecided

absolutely fůcking not!
Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by pweetixandy: 10:54am On Mar 24, 2017
l

Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by dacovajnr: 11:02am On Mar 24, 2017
Proudly Sagittarius ♐ kiss kiss
Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 24, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Unfortunately I dont believe that shìt
Me, my mum my best friend and my girl are saggitarians but we are so different , act different approach stuff differently.

That's because there's more to it than just your sun sign ie. Sagittarius. There's something called a birth chart, which maps out your own personal traits based on when you were born, where you were born & the time you were born. You & other Sagittarius people may share basic characteristics on a superficial level but when it comes down to the nitty gritty, no two people are the same. Example, I'm an Aquarius & we're supposed to be flighty, etc. I can be flighty but then I'm also grounded because I have a lot of Scorpio in my own personal chart. I hope that explains it lol.
Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by jejemanito: 11:06am On Mar 24, 2017
Crap

Read through the descriptions objectively without focusing on your supposed zodiac sign and you will see that almost all of them describes you.
Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 24, 2017
ZarZar:

That's because there's more to it than just your sun sign ie. Sagittarius. There's something called a birth chart, which maps out your own personal traits based on when you were born, where you were born & the time you were born. You & other Sagittarius people may share basic characteristics on a superficial level but when it comes down to the nitty gritty, no two people are the same. Example, I'm an Aquarius & we're supposed to be flighty, etc. I can be flighty but then I'm also grounded because I have a lot of Scorpio in my own personal chart. I hope that explains it lol.
Im still not convinced tongue
Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 24, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Im still not convinced tongue

Butchy, I dare you. Do your own birth chart online, it's free. Read what they say & then tell me if they're not describing every bit of you to the MF "T" tongue They'll mention even the things that you only know-your private persona. I double dare you to do it.
Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by jejemanito: 11:16am On Mar 24, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5049478_fbimg1490346103185_jpeg5dcb6129a16b7aee395d463335cf5a4d

I don't like to be stopped undecided

Rush me? Nah in fact if anyone insists on rushing me that's when I enter snail mode

Upsetting me means I won't rest till I pay you back

I can go on and on

Bottom line: these shiits are pure folly

Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 24, 2017
ZarZar:

Butchy, I dare you. Do your own birth chart online, it's free. Read what they say & then tell me if they're not describing every bit of you to the MF "T" tongue They'll mention even the things that you only know-your private persona. I double dare you to do it.
Virth chart?
How does one do that?
Re: Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 24, 2017
This is 90% correct. I'm a Libra Lady!

You don't tell me what to do, I'm indecisive, can be that friend you will never find elsewhere and can fvcking kick your ass if need be. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashion Or Madness ? See Whay This Lady Wore To An Even / Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? / With Heavy Military Presence,Lady Excited as She Accept Her Boyfriend’s Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.