Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:49 PM

Happy Birthday Temitemi1 - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday Temitemi1 (673 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me!!! / Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday / Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Temitemi1 by Dcomrade(m): 10:32am On Mar 24, 2017
Please join me as I celebrate a friend and brother, temitemi1 as he turns +1 today. Temitemi1 is a vibrant and passionate young leader of our great party and a role model to many others. On behalf of myself and the good people of Nairaland Politics section as well as our great party PDP, I wish you a happy Birthday.

To our friends in APC, feel free to wish him a happy Birthday too. grin grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Temitemi1 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:36am On Mar 24, 2017
Happy Birthday to my brother, friend and worthy comrade.

May the good Lord grant you longer, happy and prosperous years ahead. You Rock Bro
Re: Happy Birthday Temitemi1 by engineerboat(m): 10:40am On Mar 24, 2017
Temitemi1 on bahalf of your role model GEJ and Oshokomale i say congratulation. Igba odun odun kan hooo.

Lets i forget abeg send my Ponmo hooo
Re: Happy Birthday Temitemi1 by Dcomrade(m): 10:43am On Mar 24, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Happy Birthday to my brother, friend and worthy comrade.

May the good Lord grant you longer, happy and prosperous years ahead. You Rock Bro
Thank you
Re: Happy Birthday Temitemi1 by Dcomrade(m): 10:44am On Mar 24, 2017
engineerboat:
Temitemi1 on bahalf of your role model GEJ and Oshokomale i say congratulation. Igba odun odun kan hooo.

Lets i forget abeg send my Ponmo hooo
Thank you Engineer
Re: Happy Birthday Temitemi1 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:46am On Mar 24, 2017
Dcomrade:
Thank you
Why you de receive the wishes on behalf of Temitemi1?
Re: Happy Birthday Temitemi1 by Dcomrade(m): 11:10am On Mar 24, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Why you de receive the wishes on behalf of Temitemi1?
grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday Temitemi1 by genearts(m): 11:23am On Mar 24, 2017
Happy birthday temitemi1

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet With Phyno And Lil Kesh On June 3 / Top 7 Lovely Ways To Apologize To Your Spouse / HURRICANE HARVEY Live Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.