Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Can You Work Under Your Wife? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can You Work Under Your Wife? (9267 Views)

Must You Work Under Someone Before You Can Be A Good Boss/ceo / Can You Work Part-time At G Cyber Technologies And Earn Over 10k Every Month? / Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Work Under Your Wife? by MrEgbegbe(m): 8:24am On Mar 26, 2017
daretodiffer:
And your family too cry

Yea

But will i still get 78 virgins if i bomb people as instructed by my lovely Allah ??
Re: Can You Work Under Your Wife? by nkemjacob2(m): 8:25am On Mar 26, 2017
if she is the boss den u re d boss... JUST RESIGN
Re: Can You Work Under Your Wife? by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 26, 2017
Make sure you take your family with you
MrEgbegbe:

Yea

But will i still get 78 virgins if i bomb people as instructed by my lovely Allah ??
Re: Can You Work Under Your Wife? by xtervaganza(m): 8:33am On Mar 26, 2017
cyndyzuriks:
guys this question is for you. Can you work in the same company with your wife if she is your boss?
might be a God idea sha

Enough quickie on her office desk grin
Re: Can You Work Under Your Wife? by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:44am On Mar 26, 2017
capital NO
Re: Can You Work Under Your Wife? by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 26, 2017
I won't even like to work in the same coy with my husband.
Re: Can You Work Under Your Wife? by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 26, 2017
I won't even like to work in the same company with my husband.
Re: Can You Work Under Your Wife? by ise82(m): 9:51am On Mar 26, 2017
cyndyzuriks:

Why?

Because most Nigerian ladies are proud. Iv a female boss; I respect great women but I can't work under my wife it's gonna be difficult.
Re: Can You Work Under Your Wife? by coputa(m): 9:55am On Mar 26, 2017
smartty68:
Meh! Won't be easy OP. But if there's love/understanding then IT'S A NO PROBLEM for me. After all there are homes where wife carters for almost everything and this homes still survives.
No home survives under this condition,the man is like a filthy rag in this scenario.if is continues for too long,it always leads to breakups.
Re: Can You Work Under Your Wife? by smartty68(m): 10:00am On Mar 26, 2017
coputa:
No home survives under this condition,the man is like a filthy rag in this scenario.if is continues for too long,it always leads to breakups.
Your assertion on this issue is based on fallacy. I've seen homes headed by a woman and its still surviving until date. Most women are not just what we(men) think they are. Very loving they could be if you find the right one
Re: Can You Work Under Your Wife? by toogbasky(m): 10:24am On Mar 26, 2017
Off course, why can't I, it wud b fun
Re: Can You Work Under Your Wife? by babiwonda: 10:29am On Mar 26, 2017
why not so far my esusu no go get comma
Re: Can You Work Under Your Wife? by coputa(m): 10:37am On Mar 26, 2017
smartty68:

Your assertion on this issue is based on fallacy. I've seen homes headed by a woman and its still surviving until date. Most women are not just what we(men) think they are. Very loving they could be if you find the right one
Do you live with them,or you see them from afar,women are not moulded to withstands pressure,even those that are endowed financially still depends on their husbands with less income to fend for the family.Women are bad bosses.they are emotionally inclined. A man that works under his wife does not have any dignity left in him.
Re: Can You Work Under Your Wife? by smartty68(m): 10:44am On Mar 26, 2017
coputa:
Do you live with them,or you see them from afar,women are not moulded to withstands pressure,even those that are endowed financially still depends on their husbands with less income to fend for the family.Women are bad bosses.they are emotionally inclined. A man that works under his wife does not have any dignity left in him.
You don't have to live with them to know whether they're doing well or not. In Nigeria its only when couples no longer live together we conclude that there was trouble in the house. Lol
Your assertions are still very correct to an extend. Happy Sunday Sir
Re: Can You Work Under Your Wife? by nonjebose(m): 11:02am On Mar 26, 2017
adioolayi:

Thats between you two... how many of her clients will see you as a partner especially when it's a business you know nothing about
Yet, she would not treat you as an employee or subordinate in their presence. I believe you will get to grips with the biz in no time, if you set your heart to it.
Re: Can You Work Under Your Wife? by MrEgbegbe(m): 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
daretodiffer:
Make sure you take your family with you

When is your assignment ??

Make the Muslim communities proud

Allah will reward you with 200 male virgins, they will tear your pusssy
Re: Can You Work Under Your Wife? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
Right after you blow yourself and your family up
MrEgbegbe:

When is your assignment ??

Make the Muslim communities proud

Allah will reward you with 200 male virgins, they will tear your pusssy
Re: Can You Work Under Your Wife? by borednhorny: 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
Why not. As long as we respect each other, set boundaries and we don't mix work and marriage issues up.
Re: Can You Work Under Your Wife? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
You call yourself smart, intelligent and logical yet your modes of survival are predictions and other stu.pid mor.onic businesses on your profile. It is not that hard to see that you have zilch female role models in your family. It is not other women's fault, So can you stop assuming that other women are as lazy, less driven and emotionally weak as your womenfolk? Thanks

coputa:
Re: Can You Work Under Your Wife? by MrEgbegbe(m): 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
daretodiffer:
Right after you blow yourself and your family up

Will it be okay if i do it tomorrow ??
Re: Can You Work Under Your Wife? by Oketwin(m): 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
I dey suspect u OP, cus d way ur eyes are shinning upandan
Re: Can You Work Under Your Wife? by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
Na that one go sweet pass.
Re: Can You Work Under Your Wife? by Vecto(m): 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
ifyalways:
See question.

Sexists with dry nyash. If you can't deal with working under your wife as boss resign na, go wash her panties and plates for house aka househorseband cheesy

Shior cheesy

If you don't have the ability to reason properly why not post on other sites where your limited cranial capacity will be appreciated? undecided
Re: Can You Work Under Your Wife? by coputa(m): 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
smartty68:

You don't have to live with them to know whether they're doing well or not. In Nigeria its only when couples no longer live together we conclude that there was trouble in the house. Lol
@smartty68,handshake,top of the day to you.
Re: Can You Work Under Your Wife? by coputa(m): 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
smartty68:

Re: Can You Work Under Your Wife? by stukinherdr1222(m): 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
kkfada:
Yea...its de best .women naturally hve respect for dia man once she truly loves him

it can never work for Africans, never

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Professional Bodies & Courses In Nigeria / 3D CAD Softwares, Draughtsman, Industrial Designer, Concept Design Enter Here / Comprehensive Training Videos on Automation|Inst & contr., PLC/SCADA/DCS/VFD etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.