Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Easter Holiday: A Fun Way To Enjoy This Easter Break With Just 7k - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Easter Holiday: A Fun Way To Enjoy This Easter Break With Just 7k (463 Views)

Enjoy This New year With These Amazing Products From Puffnpaz / Dear Wedding Vendor: Give Your Brand A Fun Social Voice / 6 Fascinating Events To Attend This Easter Holidays In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easter Holiday: A Fun Way To Enjoy This Easter Break With Just 7k by bond007i(m): 11:48am On Mar 24, 2017
So many people have been asking me "George, what are you doing this Easter, come over and visit us" i just give them this mischievous like "shuo, shuperu, Warri, warrido" and they be like "are you sure you really dont want to come?" lol, 'me that I have plans'.

Okay, lets do a little throwback, its not like i don't enjoy Visiting those folks, in short it used to be the most interesting and fun filled holiday for me whenever i visit. Gist is, most of my cousins are around at that time of the year so we go for lots of outings and chase dem girls around town.
But mehn, I'm not about to turn a blind eye to this discovery I made, I feel so proud of myself right now.

Beach soccer, voleyball, scrabble, chess and lots of other fun games with people I've never met with is too much a fun to overlook just coz i wanna be with family, NO, wait a minute (InOmawunmisVoice), I even convinced my cousins to attend the fun filled event, guess what, it didn't take much time to convince them.

So, let me cut the chase... I will be going on a boat ride with 100 people to Taqua Bay to have this fun.

With just 7,000 naira you can join me on this fun ride/trip... The fee covers food and drinks as well as the boat ride and every other thing you will need!!!

Meeting point is at CMS.
Discounts apply for Couple tickets...

to get tickets and more details visit 3k8.in/lagos-easter-getaway

Re: Easter Holiday: A Fun Way To Enjoy This Easter Break With Just 7k by NERRORECORDS(m): 2:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
About this.

(1) (Reply)

Creation Of Law Students' Society, OAU Official Social Media Accounts. / Make More Sales!! Advertise Your Business To Over 40,000 People / Adekunle Gold’s Performance At His First Headline Concert In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.