Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

In Need Of HP Laptop very urgent - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / In Need Of HP Laptop very urgent (1589 Views)

NEW STOCK ALERT!!! Samsung Laptop ....very Neat And Affordable (check in) / UK Used Toshiba Satellite Laptop Very Fast @37k. In Benin City / Uk Used Toshida Laptop Very Clean For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of HP Laptop very urgent by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
urgent need of laptop within Kaduna city and probably within Kaduna ,Abuja and kano
price tag 40k
please quote me if you have a very functioning and fairly used laptop.
hermeemu@gmail. com
Re: In Need Of HP Laptop very urgent by Laird(m): 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
ameemu:
urgent need of laptop within Kaduna city .
price tag 35k
please quote me if you have a very functioning and fairly used laptop.
hermeemu@gmail. com

I have an extra. Mini Dell...in perfect working Condition.... With new external DVD

Asking price.....32,000 + external DVD included. Reason for selling....I bought a bigger screen laptop.
Battery, Charger, screen , system all working

Its high quality......if You have someone in Ikeja Lagos that can verify the laptop and if You like it send it to You via Park , contact Me by email
The person has to come to Ikeja my place or an agreed meet point to see and inspect the laptop.
Contact me via my email in.my profile if interested
Re: In Need Of HP Laptop very urgent by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
Laird:

I have an extra. Mini Dell...in perfect working Condition.... With new external DVD

Asking price.....32,000 + external DVD included. Reason for selling....I bought a bigger screen laptop.
Battery, Charger, screen , system all working

Its high quality......if You have someone in Ikeja Lagos that can verify the laptop and if You like it send it to You via Park , contact Me by email
The person has to come to Ikeja my place or an agreed meet point to see and inspect the laptop.
Contact me via my email in.my profile if interested

I don't have anyone In lagos that can help
Re: In Need Of HP Laptop very urgent by Laird(m): 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
ameemu:

I don't have anyone In lagos that can help

Well sorry about that. I am not a professional laptop seller. Try Kaduna
Re: In Need Of HP Laptop very urgent by Ademat7(m): 11:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
Laird:

Well sorry about that. I am not a professional laptop seller. Try Kaduna
let's chat,I'm close to Ikeja; are u on WhatsApp
Re: In Need Of HP Laptop very urgent by Laird(m): 7:39am On Mar 26, 2017
Ademat7:

let's chat,I'm close to Ikeja; are u on WhatsApp

Sorry I was at work Yesterday

My email is on my signature profile.......

The mini Laptop is in perfect working condition...the external DVD is new
Price includes the external DVD and charger....Price is non negotiable if interested.
It is very neat. Contact if interested, come to Ikeja central location for physical inspection, if satisfied after inspection, You can pay
Re: In Need Of HP Laptop very urgent by combatant2015: 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
Toshiba laptop for sale
120gb Hdd 2gb Ram
Dual core
DVD Rom
No cam
Only battery needs to be replaced.
Call -08182494514

Also mtn unlocked mifi modem

Re: In Need Of HP Laptop very urgent by Ademat7(m): 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
Laird:

Sorry I was at work Yesterday

My email is on my signature profile.......

The mini Laptop is in perfect working condition...the external DVD is new
Price includes the external DVD and charger....Price is non negotiable if interested.
It is very neat. Contact if interested, come to Ikeja central location for physical inspection, if satisfied after inspection, You can pay
I sent u a mail u didn't reply; what are d system spec and battery duration
Re: In Need Of HP Laptop very urgent by Laird(m): 6:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ademat7:

I sent u a mail u didn't reply; what are d system spec and battery duration

Bro I replied You, nairaland email system.has some issues. Best is to direct email Me from my profile email
Re: In Need Of HP Laptop very urgent by Laird(m): 6:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
Battery duration is 3 hours plus. You can see it and test it for Yours lf before You decide
Re: In Need Of HP Laptop very urgent by Ademat7(m): 8:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
Laird:
Battery duration is 3 hours plus. You can see it and test it for Yours lf before You decide
I'm sorry I won't be able to further the deal due to the fact that the spec is below my expectation.
@<2.0ghz processor speed @160HDD @ 3hrs b3(I expect a mini to hv more b3 duration due to absence of factors that consume power)
Re: In Need Of HP Laptop very urgent by Laird(m): 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
Me what I gave You was an average estimate

That's why I said come and test Yourself. Anyway goodluck with Your search
Re: In Need Of HP Laptop very urgent by Laird(m): 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
@Mr Ademat
My system.is 250 gig if I remember. Don't bother I ain't selling again/ doing business with You. Better to see and inspect things than assume. I Bought the laptop and then bought a bigger laptop some months later for professional and personal reasons. It's my extra laptop and it is in 200% perfect excellent working condition I am not in need of cash so good luck

(1) (Reply)

Need Help Choosing Between A Monitor Or A Tv... / Cheap Usa Used Hp Probook 4540s, Intel Hd + Hdmi -SOLD / HP Mini Computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.