Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

How To Repair The Mouth Piece Of Your Phone -do It Yourself - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Repair The Mouth Piece Of Your Phone -do It Yourself (4346 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Repair The Screen Of An Iphone XR? / What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. / Which Mobile Phone Do You Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Repair The Mouth Piece Of Your Phone -do It Yourself by orbitame2011: 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
How To Repair The Mouth-Piece Of Your Phone- Do It Yourself.

i just decided to drop a tutorial here on "allblogdirectory" for the benefit of everyone.In today’s discussion am gonna teach you how you can make your mobile phone that had a faulty or damaged mouth-piece to work again and perfectly without visiting any engineer's shop.

WHAT IS A MOUTH-PIECE ?

A Mouthpiece is a component that converts sound signal into an electrical signal ,it then transfers it through your network to your caller and also makes you to hear whatever you've recorded.

Everyone of us uses a mobile phone that’s why u’re able to read this very article. Its commonly reported that some phones do have mouth-piece problem after few weeks or months of purchase. I will advise here that you should not just jump on any phone that you see in market take your time to checkout on the quality product/one.

You don’t need to be an engineer before u can perform some little exercise on ur phone cuz u’ve visited the right place(blog) where we give u practical tutorials full and free..

There are some instruments(tools) u are going to use so you need to buy them so that you will not always borrow from people,when you have yours you can easily lay hold on it whenever you need it for your phone ,electrical gadgets or loved ones.To get these tools visit any electrical shop ,ask for solding iron,lead and tools.

NB: If your callers “always” complain that they don’t hear you clearly/at all ,its also a mouth-piece disorder.

Follow me carefully as I solve the problem now!.

STEP 1 : LOCATE YOUR MOUTH-PIECE

From what I said earlier you should now understand what a mouth-piece is, good!

After u’ve bought the complete tools pack ,pick any of the tool and see the one that will have an exact match with the “nut” of the phone you want to use loose.OK.,Now loose it and carefully bring out the panel of the phone.

NB: Don’t force it out of the “craker” so as to avoid the damage of any resistor or any other unit.

STEP 2 : DO IT YOURSELF

Goto the lower part of the phone, you will see the mouth piece there.Here ,u’ll either see a tiny wire on the mouth-piece disconnected or everything well connected but mouth-piece damaged, so any of the two cases u notice ,just replace with the new one you bought and solder it back then you are done!!!

TO TEST: Goto phone menu and click record, save what you’ve recorded and hear it working CLEARLY and LOUDDD…… Hurray you are now an engineer!!!!!!

http://allblogsdirectory.com/topic.php?id=215

1 Like

Re: How To Repair The Mouth Piece Of Your Phone -do It Yourself by Pweety008: 1:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
Don't have any of this issue with my itel S31, useful tip though
Re: How To Repair The Mouth Piece Of Your Phone -do It Yourself by orbitame2011: 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
Pweety008:
Thanks, you can bookmark it for another day.
Re: How To Repair The Mouth Piece Of Your Phone -do It Yourself by dauddy97(m): 7:43am On Mar 25, 2017
Pweety008:
pls,hw much did u buy ur itel s31.and hw long does the ba3 last
Re: How To Repair The Mouth Piece Of Your Phone -do It Yourself by orbitame2011: 11:49am On Mar 25, 2017
dauddy97:
pls,hw much did u buy ur itel s31.and hw long does the ba3 last

People are really liking this Itels31.
Re: How To Repair The Mouth Piece Of Your Phone -do It Yourself by orbitame2011: 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
Do it yourself approach.
Re: How To Repair The Mouth Piece Of Your Phone -do It Yourself by saintmayor(m): 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
What of Nokia 1280 without universal mouthpiece and android using golden mouthpiece?
Re: How To Repair The Mouth Piece Of Your Phone -do It Yourself by orbitame2011: 9:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
saintmayor:
What of Nokia 1280 without universal mouthpiece and android using golden mouthpiece?

Watch out for episode 2, though not promising o.
Re: How To Repair The Mouth Piece Of Your Phone -do It Yourself by orbitame2011: 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
Any body tried the method?

(1) (Reply)

F*CK Airtel, F*ck MTN, And F*ck Glo. / Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro / Is It Cool To Use Iphone 6 Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.