Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,915 members, 7,799,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) (51244 Views)

Man Breaks Ooni Ogunwusi's Gates, Rams Into Ooni Palace / Ooni Ogunwusi And Silekunola Moronke Naomi's First Outing (Picture) / Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by zoba88: 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ooni Of Ife & His Wife Coordinate The Collection Of Offering At A Church In UK

His Royal Highness, The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Ojaja II visited United Kingdom as a Special Guest at Love of Christ Generation Church C&S (Glory Of God Shine) for Royal Worship on Sunday March 19th, at 412 – 412A, Clapham Road, Clapham, London, SW9 9DA, and was hosted by Reverend Mother Esther Ajayi – the church Prophetess.He came with about 25 Kings and 100 visitors.

At the protocol stand by the entrance of the church, part of the Kings who came before him were announced and ushered to their seats respectively. But when it was his turn to be announced upon his arrival, the Ooni of Ife walked straight into the church without observing protocol towards recognition of his presence, Ooni and his Olori went to sit down at their prescibed chairs.

Consequently, the Reverend Mother, Esther Ajayi welcomed them with eulogies and recognition of their presence. Afterwards, the King was given the microphone to speak to the people and he delivered his speech with humility by standing up and offered three special songs to the congragation in joyous mood. His speech was that of a servant-like, with reference to God through Jesus Christ our Lord without talking as a native King.

The most unbelievable event happened when the Ooni of Ife and his wife, Olori stood up together, taking the tray of offering in their hands at the podium, co-ordinated and collected the Sunday church offering from the congregations. This is unbelievable. That a King will humbly collect offering for the work of God. This is so amazing!!!

However, upon his exit from the church at the vehicle, Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi admonished the Yoruba people in diaspora to remember their Origins, that; ” Ile ni abo simi oko”. This means that after one has toiled working away from your native home, when you are old, the best place to return is home.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/ooni-of-ife-his-olori-coordinate-church.html?m=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
chai. A whole Arole Odua. The only speaking orisha in yoruba land. Lol.
Today he is collecting offering in a Cherubim and Seraphim church. The month after, he wuld be at the redemption camp. The month after that, he would be worshipping in a mosque. Finally he would return to to Ife offer blood sacrifices to the deities. Confused.com
This man serves 2 masters or 3 masters sef. i cant even Imagine the Oba of benin doing such.
Royalty get levels.

80 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by dragonking3: 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
Na Cele church be that

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by Moneyyy: 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
He's in church, why is his head covered? Why have a cap on his head while in church?

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
I don't understand this kingooo

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by jojomario(m): 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
This Oba goes everywhere. Long Live His Royal Majesty.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by oviejnr(m): 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
The most powerful king of the Yoruba race, humble and reputable Ooni of Ife Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Ojaja II. May you live long Kabiyeesi.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by Articul8(m): 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
King pass king. Oba awon oba...Kabi o oosi...Almighty God is the supreme King

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by oviejnr(m): 3:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
shinarambo1:
This man serves 2 masters or 3 masters sef. i cant even Imagine the Oba of benin doing such.
Royalty get levels.
Whats this one saying?? Is your king greater than the King of kings?? Fyi, even great men humble themselves before God!!!

147 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by abbeyoye2001(m): 3:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
kade pe lori baba

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by Chinedumsimpero(m): 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
Cele

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by jejemanito: 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
shinarambo1:
Royalty get levels.

Err.... Actually, the Ooni should be ashamed of himself.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by Jackpat(m): 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
very humble a king

10 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by Justbeingreal(m): 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
Some ppl confuse sha

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by reyscrub(m): 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
When did HRH become an usher wey they collect offering for church? Make oni relax himself no be Nigeria he they?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
You can't Imagine a king worshipping God abi what is this one saying undecided

shinarambo1:
Royalty get levels.

44 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by xage(m): 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
He's double standard and he's definitely not comfortable

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hmmmmmmm, this is nice.

This shows his dedication to the Kingdom of God

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
This Oba earns my respect anytime any day sha

13 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by mogboyelade(f): 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
Wehdone sir.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
getting too much oga. respect your title

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by Barrywilly(m): 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
His Imperial Majesty is not observing traditional protocol and royal decorum. Carry offering basket in church for people to drop money is highly demeaning of his royal status. You can't serve two masters at a time. Upon ascension to the throne, you have already made a pact and Covenant with the devil.

7 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by maestroz: 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
Chai! See pounds wen Naija dey recession.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by Nuelton(m): 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
Afonjas..... grin

Check out my signature
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
shinarambo1:
Royalty get levels.

.that's the only oba I respect.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
The truth is I love his personality, but this I don't understand, can he do this in Nigeria? Or is it because it was in UK. Can a White Prince or Royal member do this in Africa? My Great King you going extreme

10 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by thunderbabs: 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
shinarambo1:
Royalty get levels.

No matter ur level of royalty...God is the supreme being...derz nothing like royalty b4 God....

U either not go to church at all coz of ur powerful royalty or keep forming royalty while worshipping the devil

9 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
shinarambo1:
Royalty get levels.
if David the king can dance uncontrollable in the presence of God who is Oba of Benin

26 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breast Touching Festival In Singapore / Nsibiri: The Pre-colonial Writing Of The South Eastern People / Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.