Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) (51257 Views)

Man Breaks Ooni Ogunwusi's Gates, Rams Into Ooni Palace / Ooni Ogunwusi And Silekunola Moronke Naomi's First Outing (Picture) / Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by Seanjay(m): 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

U slowpoke with saliva dripping from his foul smelling mouth regurgitating ruminant. Na so e dey pain u. Do u think I am a redemmer or any gullible individual like u. Abi na dat ur stinking dada hair wey u carry for head full of lice I no talk say make u scrap am comot. Woli wey go de nack kpekus of babes especially during night vigils all in d name of spiritual cleansing it is u who is the fool all with capital letter "FOOL". When Christ spoke to the Pharisees na so e pepper them for body to the point they conspired among themselves to kill Jesus which they did cos God permitted it.
Tell me wetin Cele church dey always do near river or stream. This dog cos u borrow MB come nairaland no mean say u go dey misbehave. U re a BORN FOOL infact a MEGA FOOL

NOW I KNOW YOUR LEVEL OF STUPIDITY AND WHEN I SEE YOUR BIGOTRY THEN I KNOW YOU ARE AN slowpoke FROM THE GENERATIONS OF IMBECILITY, YOUR GENERATION IS THE FIRST SET OF IMBECILES GOD CREATED TO TEST HOW IMBECILITY WORKS, AND BESIDES BEEN AN slowpoke YOU NEED AN EYE SURGERY CAUSE YOU CANT EVEN SEE WELL CAUSE AM NOT CARRYING DADA (MUMU) AND THATS WHY YOU POUR SPIT EVERYWHERE ON NAIRALAND LIKE A VIPER WITH YOUR STINKING DECAYED MOUTH, AND MBS ARE FOR RETARDED SLOWPOKE LIKE YOU I DO GBS AND I DONT CARE WHAT CHURCH YOU ATTEND STOP PAINTING OTHER PEOPLES BELIEVE BLACK WHILE YOU PRAISE YOUR OWN BELIEVE, SO TELL ME IS APOSTLE SULEIMAN FROM CELE CHURCH AND YET HE KNACK KPEKUS, AND IS IT ALL WHITE GARMENT CHURCHES THAT ARE NEAR RIVER? WHY THE GENERALIZATION? AND YOU SHOULD SPEAK WHAT YOU KNOW NO WHAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ALL FOR COMMENTING SAKE, SO YOU SEE HOW USELESS YOUR SENSE OF REASONING IS? ANYWAY I WILL HELP YOU PRAYED TO GOD IN HIS HOLINESS TO PLEASE AND PLEASE DASH YOU SOME SENSES MY FRIEND I SWEAR YOU ARE IN SERIOUS NEED OF SOME ASAP... HAVE GOT NO MORE TIME FOR YOUR STUPID.. DONT QUOTE ME AGAIN I WONT ANSWER YOU... M U M U

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by brojoshua: 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
After he has sacrificed to and worshipped all the orishas or gods. A man cannot serve two masters, he has to chose whether to be serving the only true and living God in truth or the gods of his fathers, many of which drink blood of people as it happened recently at home in the fight with the northerners
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by lx3as(m): 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
shinarambo1:
chai. A whole Arole Odua. The only speaking orisha in yoruba land. Lol.
Today he is collecting offering in a Cherubim and Seraphim church. The month after, he wuld be at the redemption camp. The month after that, he would be worshipping in a mosque. Finally he would return to to Ife offer blood sacrifices to the deities. Confused.com
This man serves 2 masters or 3 masters sef. i cant even Imagine the Oba of benin doing such.
Royalty get levels.

Nna, Kingship in Yoruba land is service to the people not lock-up kings as you mentioned.
Yoruba kings used to lead their people to war in those days.
So keep shot if you've got no culture and stop comparing Yoruba tradition with Binis or yours.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by Krisddon: 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
shinarambo1:
Today he is collecting offering in a Cherubim and Seraphim church. The month after, he wuld be at the redemption camp. The month after that, he would be worshipping in a mosque. Finally he would return to to Ife offer blood sacrifices to the deities. Confused.com
This man serves 2 masters or 3 masters sef. i cant even Imagine the Oba of benin doing such.
Royalty get levels.
Shiiii.... Shut it! He's simply humble and living by example. Is ur Oba of Benin greater than God?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by Ishilove: 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
The Ooni and his wife have become quite portly
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by OlaoChi: 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
edimat007:
if David the king can dance uncontrollable in the presence of God who is Oba of Benin
they said David was dancing to the god of his ancestors, Obas dance too...It's very common for Obas to dance during festivals dedicated to the God of their ancestors

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by Rossikk(m): 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
Krisddon:

Shiiii.... Shut it! He's simply humble and living by example. Is ur Oba of Benin greater than God?
Are you saying that we did not know God before whites came with Christianity? Sorry, but Africans introduced the very concept of religion to this world. And knew God before the white man even existed. It is therefore an insult to insinuate that the Ooni of Ife cannot be righteous or pay homage to the Creator outside of christian parameters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by firebaby(f): 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
jejemanito:

Err.... Actually, the Ooni should be ashamed of himself.

O ga o!!!!! don't forget he is before the KING OF kings....
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by KAYD007(m): 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
oviejnr:
Once a king is crowned, no one can see his head. Thats the tradition of the yoruba race.

A tradition that's being bastardized by the Ooni undecided
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
Jackpat:
very humble a king

Be eni o
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
Very humble to the core
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by Masterclass32: 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
May God bless this king; if not for anything for the fact that he recognizes the supremacy of God.

God is not a respecter of persons.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by engrkaz(m): 10:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
Agbedo......Ori oni diru.....a role oodua? Ose oko ekiti she oko akoko.....Haa....kini de ti kabiyesi o she fi iwa Jo ooni resa Sijuwade ti won ti waja?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by Emassive(m): 11:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ile ife kingdom u mean. Not the one many Xtians and the apostles died to witness for sure.
megrimor:
Hmmmmmmm, this is nice.

This shows his dedication to the Kingdom of God
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 12:48am On Mar 25, 2017
jejemanito:

Err.... Actually, the Ooni should be ashamed of himself.
baba no know say them go snap am cheesy
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by natureboy2(m): 7:34am On Mar 25, 2017
oviejnr:
Whats this one saying?? Is your king greater than the King of kings?? Fyi, even great men humble themselves before God!!!

He respects God and his cap is on his head inside the church?? #Ogbeni Use ur head.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 25, 2017
shinarambo1:
Royalty get levels.

this comment is coming from a yoruba boy. why are you so wicked bringing another tribe into this just to cause unwanted strife & comparison. I'm only addressing the tribal sentiment in your post & not bothered about the topic. Grow up & embrace Jesus
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2019
Just radiant dude tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Great Songhai Empire / Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan / DPO Segun Fagbohun Dies In Lagos Hospital (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.