Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

I Am Stuck At This Demo In God Of War Two Ps2 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Am Stuck At This Demo In God Of War Two Ps2 (1322 Views)

Pes 19 Stuck At Black Loading Screen / "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners / 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Stuck At This Demo In God Of War Two Ps2 by leoloi: 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
please guys, I am stuck at the demo in temple of lahkesis where Gaia is narrating the birth of Zeus. the game usually freezes at this point please help note:I am playing from memory card.
Re: I Am Stuck At This Demo In God Of War Two Ps2 by louisobire7: 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
Good day broos. i just want to ask if the lens of your ps2 is still working, if its working properly you just have to buy the disk and load your save data, play the game till you get to another checkpoint and save it, turn off your game and load it from the memory card again {you do pass that place when da freezzzz}.... just da repet the process for any place when da hook..

1 Like

Re: I Am Stuck At This Demo In God Of War Two Ps2 by Treloo(m): 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
It's becos the file is corrupted. You should get it copied again

1 Like

Re: I Am Stuck At This Demo In God Of War Two Ps2 by leoloi: 8:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
Treloo:
It's becos the file is corrupted. You should get it copied again
so if I copy from same source it might work?
Re: I Am Stuck At This Demo In God Of War Two Ps2 by Treloo(m): 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
leoloi:
so if I copy from same source it might work?
Yes, am sure it will.
Re: I Am Stuck At This Demo In God Of War Two Ps2 by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 11:48am On Mar 25, 2017
Bro, even if you format the memory card and recopy it, it still won't work. Openps2loader has an issue with reading data from the memory card. You need to get a new loader, specifically Ps2esdl by Sp193. Just download it and use it to run the game.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Week 31 2019 Uk Pool Banker. / Forza Horizon 3 For Pc Needed For Exchange Pls / PS4 Slim 1tb For Sale.. SOLD!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.