Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,368 members, 7,781,006 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:22 AM

Stunning New Photos Of Gifty, Ex Big Brother Housemate - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stunning New Photos Of Gifty, Ex Big Brother Housemate (38424 Views)

Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter, Alisha (Photos) / Ex- Big Brother Naija Housemate, Gifty Shares Nude Photo / Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Gifty, Ex Big Brother Housemate by Day11(m): 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lienus grin
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Gifty, Ex Big Brother Housemate by HARDDON: 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lai mohamad last born

1 Like

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Gifty, Ex Big Brother Housemate by botad(m): 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
OP please know when to apply that adjective "STUNNING"!

Receive discerning Spirit!
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Gifty, Ex Big Brother Housemate by publicenemy(m): 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
to me she is not beautiful that's my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Gifty, Ex Big Brother Housemate by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
Fine girl that used her lies and fakeness to spoil her game
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Gifty, Ex Big Brother Housemate by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
Why she con dey force the yansh to show
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Gifty, Ex Big Brother Housemate by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
I wanted to give a fvck bt my gf jst came in nd stole all d fvcks 4rm my wardrobe - Too bad there's no single fvck left.
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Gifty, Ex Big Brother Housemate by salaboiz(m): 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
slut
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Gifty, Ex Big Brother Housemate by Nne5: 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
tgmservice:
I dont know why everyone is drooling over this girl she looks lik a local chick who is trying to upgrade herself
Soooooooo true

As in 'Truest'
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Gifty, Ex Big Brother Housemate by yinkslinks(m): 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
She has an old funny face. She looks like fingering.
JamieNaijaTeam:
Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemate, Gifty has just released new photos from an upcoming project and they are absolutely beautiful.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/stunning-new-photos-of-ex-big-brother.html

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Gifty, Ex Big Brother Housemate by hexy1: 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
Next plssss........ !!!

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Gifty, Ex Big Brother Housemate by odimbannamdi(m): 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
She is pretty.
men's loafers for sale

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Gifty, Ex Big Brother Housemate by Otradearena: 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
okay , beautiful
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Gifty, Ex Big Brother Housemate by ExInferis(m): 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
dessz:
am I the only thinking that nairaland is not understanding the meaning of the words : slay,stunning,dazzle,epic cos its different from that of my dictionary.

They do.

But the hyperactive blogger mentality the posters suffer from predisposes them to this abuse of buzzwords.

You can also throw glam in there.

As for this overhyped, overrated babe....she's just average.

But then your typical nairalanders, the great unwashed, misconstrue light skin, real or fake, as the essence of beauty.

So also do they consider obesity as "curves".
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Gifty, Ex Big Brother Housemate by Backinfront(m): 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
Sometimes I wonder if some nairalanders are surrounded by monkeys.
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Gifty, Ex Big Brother Housemate by samsard(m): 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
tgmservice:
I dont know why everyone is drooling over this girl she looks lik a local chick who is trying to upgrade herself
Bro, This is just pure hate. And do you think every star started out being very exposed?

2 Likes

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Gifty, Ex Big Brother Housemate by Janetade86(f): 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
Gifty, gifty! Omo to shan!
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Gifty, Ex Big Brother Housemate by solid3(m): 6:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
For the records, Soma Apex was here.
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Gifty, Ex Big Brother Housemate by Giel: 6:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
Gifty has always been beautiful,

2 Likes

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Gifty, Ex Big Brother Housemate by Chinex2000(m): 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
DollarAngel:
She is Elegant, Gorgeous, and scintillating
And she go sabi give Mouth Gig eehhnn...!
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Gifty, Ex Big Brother Housemate by JayJayGee: 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
Gifty and TBoss who fine pass?
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Gifty, Ex Big Brother Housemate by aameyah(f): 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
Where did she get this big ass from?
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Gifty, Ex Big Brother Housemate by kenoz(m): 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
She's beautiful
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Gifty, Ex Big Brother Housemate by frisky2good(m): 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
Gifty mukomuko AKA Gifty oni lollipop wink
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Gifty, Ex Big Brother Housemate by segebase(m): 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
she make sense...she go sweet die cryshe make sense...she go sweet die
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Gifty, Ex Big Brother Housemate by Artistree: 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
Abeg where she see hips and yansh?
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Gifty, Ex Big Brother Housemate by rubiescake: 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
Is it just me or does she look like juliet ibrahim undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Gifty, Ex Big Brother Housemate by veave(f): 8:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
tgmservice:

Fall down and faint. She's beautiful. Now go and drink bitterleaf juice.

2 Likes

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Gifty, Ex Big Brother Housemate by Nofuckgiven: 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
How did the ass appear? Because I never noticed that in the BBNaija house! undecided
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Gifty, Ex Big Brother Housemate by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
Upcoming project indeed... She don bring out her goods for market... Oya yahoo boys, politician's etc start applying... First come first serve. grin
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Gifty, Ex Big Brother Housemate by mikolo80: 11:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
dessz:
am I the only thinking that nairaland is not understanding the meaning of the words : slay,stunning,dazzle,epic cos its different from that of my dictionary.
with her tiny Ben Ben leg
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Gifty, Ex Big Brother Housemate by cooldude62(m): 11:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
They have started with this one. They are advertising for apostle to come and end it on her back.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Tattoos Peruzzi's Face On Her Chest (Photos) / Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo / Phyno And Sullivan Chime, His Mentor (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.