Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:58 PM

Nigeria Police Academy Wudil Fourth Regular Course Induction. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeria Police Academy Wudil Fourth Regular Course Induction. (675 Views)

Induction Of Theatre Arts 100 Level Students Of UNIZIK. PICS / Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course / Nigerian Police Academy, Wudil Kano 5th Regular Cadet Examination Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Academy Wudil Fourth Regular Course Induction. by acenazt: 2:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
Today the cadets of the fourth regular course Nigeria Police Academy Where Inducted Into The Nigeria Police. In Attendance Were The Honourable Minister,Assistant Inspector Generals Of Police commisioners Of Police,comptrollers Of Custums And Immigration And Royal Fathers. #NPA #POLAC
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Wudil Fourth Regular Course Induction. by Kelvinmelvin(m): 10:27am On Jun 28, 2017
:
acenazt:
Today the cadets of the fourth regular course Nigeria Police Academy Where Inducted Into The Nigeria Police. In Attendance Were The Honourable Minister,Assistant Inspector Generals Of Police commisioners Of Police,comptrollers Of Custums And Immigration And Royal Fathers. #NPA #POLAC
I am happy 4 them.
I CONGRATULATE THEM...
It must have been a lot of hard work

I pray I also make it there

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Online Registration – How To Register / 2017/18 [ICE] UNILAG Part-time Degree Admission Form Is Finally Out / Jamb Portal Is Down For Sometime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.