Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:26 PM

Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India (Photos) (37914 Views)

Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters / 2 Female Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested For Duping 7 Oyinbo Men Out Of £100K / 4 Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In Canada (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India (Photos) by YonkijiSappo: 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
HYDERABAD- Indian Police have arrested two Nigerians from their house in New Delhi, India for duping a man of the sum of 71,500 Indian Rupees through Facebook after pretending to be a female US soldier.

The Nigerian fraudsters identified as Christ Williams alias Donald and Johnson Peace Obukokwo alias Marshal, looted Rs 1.5 crore from the bore-well technician from Hyderabad, Sai Prasad.
The ‘US soldier’ wanted to entrust 5.6 million dollars to the victim Sai Prasad. In the scam that went on for around a year, the Nigerians pretended to be RBI, customs and bank officials. They extracted money in the name of customs clearance charges other charges.

Sai Prasad deposited lakhs for 14 months thinking that he would get the US dollars. Prasad paid Rs 1.5 crore from his savings and by taking huge loans. He had worked in Gambia for five years.

“In December 2015 Sai Prasad received a friend request from the fake FB profile of a US woman soldier in Iraq. She told him that she had deposited USD 5.6 million with Red Cross. She told him that she wanted to give the money to him,” said inspector K.V.M. Prasad.

The fraudsters later called Prasad pretending to be a man named Williams. Sai Prasad was told that Delhi customs had arrested Williams and he had to pay Rs 71,500. Sai Prasad deposited the cash.

Finally, the crooks called Sai Prasad to Delhi and told him that they had got the box released. They introduced themselves as friends of the US soldier and showed him some dollars.

They told him the dollars were masked as black paper, and a chemical had to be used for washing the currency and make it dollars. They then took Rs 13.6 lakh from him to buy the chemical.

Photo of Christ Williams and Johnson Peace Obukokwo tho two apprehended Nigerian fraudsters

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/crime/020317/hyderabad-man-loses-rs-15cr-to-online-frauds.html
Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India (Photos) by firstclassmumu: 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
Na them mazi Obukokwo

113 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India (Photos) by Jetleeee: 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
Indian officials: Obukokwo, how many countries have you developed so far?

Hardworking developer:

129 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India (Photos) by saintikechi(m): 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
and Johnson's father thinks Johnson is a doctor in india

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
I won't check the name. I won't.

47 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India (Photos) by tunderay(m): 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
It's all about the Jews this week, rituals, fraud and drugs.

Una well done. More grease to your elbow.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India (Photos) by brookz: 12:17am On Mar 25, 2017
Igbos always making d Headlines.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India (Photos) by Monkeydeychop: 4:12am On Mar 25, 2017
Kwenu people

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India (Photos) by azimibraun: 4:46am On Mar 25, 2017
ismokeweed:
I won't check the name. I won't.
Hahahahaha as if you have not already.

9 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India (Photos) by Jabioro: 4:53am On Mar 25, 2017
Mazi have exported his brand of common home front product to India.. unfortunately the sales backfired

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India (Photos) by tunderay(m): 6:23am On Mar 25, 2017
nasha1:

Rituals? you got it wrong bro.That's the trade mark of afonjas.
Igbos at least die by themselves, they don't drag along other innocent people 2 make it, when they do fraud or drugs it's all on them and when they succeed the whole community enjoy unlike afonjas, they are cowards.They will kill their women or children for as little as 4k. Very selfish cowards.

I know beleive why you guys call urselves educated, you know what? u are right because only an afonja will be a surgeon without training.Afonjas can dismember a human body like a surgeon and every body parts on point!
I give it 2 u people, tuale.
Bros, you are so pained, all this rants cos I mentioned rituals? OK, I take that away, I leave you with fraud and drugs. Thanks.

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India (Photos) by YonkijiSappo: 9:32am On Mar 25, 2017
Our BLODAS from the South Yeast want to "DAYVAYLOPE" Hyderabad.
Indian police should please stop witch-hunting the criminal Igbos. sad

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India (Photos) by brookz: 9:35am On Mar 25, 2017
nasha1:

u know u are lying but continue, i hope u have a job because i dont trust a jobless afonja, na to look 4 a woman or child to dismember be ur next step.Surgeon without a medical degree. grin

I don catch One CONE HEAD, E pain am no b Small.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India (Photos) by policy12: 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ooo why did they arrest them this Indian ppu self.. Na them The Developer...they are there to develop Indian.

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India (Photos) by YonkijiSappo: 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
Why are our brothers from the South East so criminally minded?
Must they "develop" the entire world before they rest?

cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India (Photos) by divineshare(m): 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
okay.

My brothers at it again.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India (Photos) by balancediet(m): 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
I wonder Why They like India.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India (Photos) by stonemind(f): 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
J

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India (Photos) by maberry(m): 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
No familiar name in sight
NCAN Portharcourt branch retreating to baseundecided

Modified
obukokwo is an Urhobo name, so all these uncertified NCAN members saying otherwise should take note

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
NCAN Iran chapter reporting live

I can confirm it's the usual. Na them. Relax all nerves

The monitors are FLATrons grin

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India (Photos) by Rapsowdee01(m): 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
Awon Igbos !!!!!!!!

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India (Photos) by StrangePrick: 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
Peace Obukokwo

I need no more evidence. na them liepods

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India (Photos) by wristbangle: 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jetleeee:

Lol. Wetin dey ur mind boss? cheesy
Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
grin

7 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India (Photos) by Jetleeee: 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
wristbangle:

Lol. Wetin dey ur mind boss? cheesy

Guuuuuuuuy grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India (Photos) by burkingx(f): 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
cheesy

28 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India (Photos) by burkingx(f): 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
shocked
Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India (Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 5:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
Mazi Diogba Maduka aka flat heads peeps
Na them na.

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Nigerian Students Arrested For Drug Peddling In Cyprus (photos) / Man Who Pretends As A Delivery Man To Steal Vehicle Parts Arrested In Lagos / Man Rapes A 5-Year-Old Boy In Minna (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.