Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,051 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average (8665 Views)

The Average Nigerian Business Pays 48 Taxes - Tony Elumelu / Free Ebook On Mini Importation / Free Ebook: Choosing A Business Structure In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by Youngola: 7:13pm On May 20, 2017
olavillax@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 20, 2017
Earlhoux@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by fgr63: 9:54pm On May 20, 2017
uyefrancis@gmail.com thanks
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by Marsh104(m): 10:07pm On May 20, 2017
Marshal 4us@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by swegiedon(m): 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
disneyebuka@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by Agathabishen(f): 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
agathabishen@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
Great ebook

Fir those interested in starting mini importation business in nigeris.

Click the link in my signature for the free pdf with all the information.

Goodluck.

Click beelow to download
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by silasbiz(m): 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
Secretario:
Great ebook
Fir those interested in starting mini importation business in nigeris.
Click the link in my signature for the free pdf with all the information.
Goodluck.
Click beelow to download
It is unethical to advertise on someone's Thread without their permission.
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
silasbiz:

It is unethical to advertise on someone's Thread without their permission.

sO sorry brother.

My bad
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by Blaqqprince(m): 6:20am On Jun 11, 2017
geemek@gmail.com

silasbiz:
Are you ready to defeat that Enemy Called Average in your life. Your life is about to change forever as your mind and soul are renewed through reading the wisdom of this book.

All of us want to be the best we can be. But sometimes, all too often, we become mired in mediocrity. This book will show you how to go beyond ordinary to extraordinary, to move to where you dream to be, to find fulfillment in your life.

An Enemy Called Average by John Mason presents principles to help you get from where you are to where your dreams are; ultimately breaking the chains of mediocrity.

You''ll find 29 chapters that will set you on track to dream big and achieve your goals! Learn to deal with negative feedback, be open to change, set deadlines, hang on to your dreams like a bull dog and so much more...

If you are finally tired of disappointments.
If you are sick of always making excuses for failure.
If you are at the end of the road.
If you want to rekindle your dreams of significance and success.
If you are ready to say no to procrastination beginning from now...
Then this book is for you.

I am giving out the ebook version of this book for ABSOLUTELY FREE.

All you have to do is drop your email address and i will forward it immediately.

I will also be posting other free ebooks here.
We should learn to help each other.

See you at the top. To your success...
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by HCpaul(m): 9:21am On Jun 15, 2017
hcholycompany@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:20am On Jul 05, 2017
silasbiz:
Are you ready to defeat that Enemy Called Average in your life. Your life is about to change forever as your mind and soul are renewed through reading the wisdom of this book.

All of us want to be the best we can be. But sometimes, all too often, we become mired in mediocrity. This book will show you how to go beyond ordinary to extraordinary, to move to where you dream to be, to find fulfillment in your life.

An Enemy Called Average by John Mason presents principles to help you get from where you are to where your dreams are; ultimately breaking the chains of mediocrity.

You''ll find 29 chapters that will set you on track to dream big and achieve your goals! Learn to deal with negative feedback, be open to change, set deadlines, hang on to your dreams like a bull dog and so much more...

All you have to do is drop your email address and i will forward it immediately.

thanks... expecting it soon
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by okieriname: 5:57am On Sep 20, 2017
okieriname@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by drisaac4luv(m): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2017
drisaac4luv@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by frontpage79: 9:52am On Sep 20, 2017
hopeconsultant2013@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by Martartins(m): 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
martartins@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by davidomos(m): 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
austino2t@gmail.com thanks bro
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by saragujay(m): 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
Softwarejay19@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by Ama80(f): 5:19am On Sep 21, 2017
Amakacomfort8@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by tomzman: 11:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
MnenaSadiku:
trinity_mnena@yahoo.com
Hi. Can you please send me the eBook? My email is: tomzman13@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by friday24(m): 9:21am On Nov 22, 2017
.thank you
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by emydedon: 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
Dceo2009@gmail.com. THanks
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by trishluvly(f): 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
trishluvly92@gmail.com.
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by ALEX0198: 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
atunwab@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by mzhazel(f): 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by soulstar09(m): 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
soulstar099@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by lacasera14(m): 12:44am On Dec 14, 2017
silasbiz:

obedienceekwe@gmail.com thanks
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by 08090510nca(m): 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
please I need the book ,for those that have please send, nliamchinemerem@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by omololu251(m): 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
kindly help with the book.
emmy2410@gmail.com
thanks
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by Cation25(m): 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
please send to okpeben26@gmail.com
Re: FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average by Meekha(m): 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
pls send to this mika.ms60@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paypal To Introduce Credit Card With 2% Cash Back / Fcmb’s Profit Rises By 109% To N16.3bn In 2016, Declares 10k Dividend / Foreign Investors Buy Out Nigerian Shareholders In Seven-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.