Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Top Nine Tips For Facebook Advertising - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top Nine Tips For Facebook Advertising (10224 Views)

Please I Can't Pay For Facebook Ad With Mi Verve Card, Llelp!!! / Pay For Facebook Ads In Naira (with Pictures) / *FACEBOOK ADVERTISING PLACEMENTS (FACEBOOK ADS); Let Us Place Your Own Ads Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Nine Tips For Facebook Advertising by TheGreatIYANU: 8:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
menama:

Thanks for this. How do one get a payoneer card?

CLICK HERE
Re: Top Nine Tips For Facebook Advertising by TheGreatIYANU: 8:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
Repairnigeria:
bros do u also assist in Facebook advert placement

Of course - on a Consulting Basis. Shoot me an email thegreatiyanu@gmail.com
Re: Top Nine Tips For Facebook Advertising by ogajaki(m): 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
I need it o . Jacksonandmercy@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Top Nine Tips For Facebook Advertising by Rhayour: 7:38am On Mar 28, 2017
shinechinedu:
I've been trying to promote my facebook page for weeks now but my ATM card is being declined and I just even found out that it's been blocked on Thursday because of persistent trials. How can we go around this? I'm planning to visit my bank today to inquire (ecobank ) but I'll also appreciate it if someone here saves me the stress and transport

Is ur payment in dollars? If Yes, there is a temporal suspension on d use of their cards for international transactions. U may need to visit their branch to collect the card used for foreign currency based transactions. send a mail to ENGcontactcentre@ecobank.com to unblock your card too. I hope say I try small. (feeling like a professional) lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Top Nine Tips For Facebook Advertising by yinkuscious(m): 7:50am On Mar 30, 2017
factcheck@gmail.com
Re: Top Nine Tips For Facebook Advertising by zeedolla(m): 9:28am On Jul 18, 2017
Got any answer to these?
Why are my U.S targeted ads extreamly expensive. Abeg drop your comments. Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/3925173/why-u.s-targeted-facebook-ads
Re: Top Nine Tips For Facebook Advertising by TheGreatIYANU: 2:01am On Aug 01, 2017
zeedolla:
Got any answer to these?
Why are my U.S targeted ads extreamly expensive. Abeg drop your comments. Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/3925173/why-u.s-targeted-facebook-ads

Because it's the US BRO! There's a 98% chance that the niche you're marketing is highly competitive. With people in the US bidding and spending upwards of $500 to run ads, your $50 will almost make no difference!
Re: Top Nine Tips For Facebook Advertising by Chimanwosu(m): 11:15am On Oct 12, 2017
Chimanwosu26@gmail.com
Re: Top Nine Tips For Facebook Advertising by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
Copy and paste. I saw this article on the internet days back. I pity those who paid for the manual. They could have gotten it on the net for free.
Re: Top Nine Tips For Facebook Advertising by Osaki07: 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
7K likes Facebook page for sale. Very active. Quote If you are interested, lets talk.
Re: Top Nine Tips For Facebook Advertising by ssolaoye: 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
How To Advertise Your Business On Facebook In Nigeria [Beginners Guide].

https://invoice.ng/blog/how-to-advertise-on-facebook/
Re: Top Nine Tips For Facebook Advertising by ssolaoye: 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2018
Are you considering running Facebook Ads for your business? This beginners guide to Facebook advertising will help you achieve the best marketing objectives on a very small budget.

https://invoice.ng/blog/how-to-advertise-on-facebook/
Re: Top Nine Tips For Facebook Advertising by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:52am On Apr 18, 2019
Nice
Re: Top Nine Tips For Facebook Advertising by Vsammi1: 1:35am On Jun 02, 2019
F

Re: Top Nine Tips For Facebook Advertising by Mrdeuteron(m): 6:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
wow, i never know any of this i wil realy need your manual pls mail it here: mrdeuteron@gmail.com
Re: Top Nine Tips For Facebook Advertising by Muritala2015(m): 12:11am On Jul 11, 2019
Take Adavantage Of This Free Facebook Marketing Workshop
It will be useful to you

You Will Discover How to Build A High Converting, Cost Effective and Successful Facebook Ad Campaign

Facebook Marketing Workshop is an Intensive Online Workshop on how to “run A HIGH CONVERTING Facebook Ad Campaign.

Here Are What You Will Learn From The Free Facebook Marketing Workshop...

Introduction to Facebook Advertising.
Develop The Right Paid Traffic Mindset.
Know Who Are You Targeting?
Maximizing Facebook Insights
Creating Super Avatar Profile
Important Facebook Advert Rules That Can Make or mar Your Campaign.
The Best Of Facebook Pixel
Launching Your Ads Campaign
Creating the Right Facebook Ad Sets
Introduction to Digital Marketing Domination Programme
Special Gifts

Register For This FREE Workshop Now here:https://www.munexa.com/dmdm/fbmwsreg/
Re: Top Nine Tips For Facebook Advertising by Vsammi1: 2:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
*** FUEL YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS HUSTLE ***

Happy new year to you!

It's a new year and with new year comes new goals.

Last year was a good year for me in my online businesses. Thanks to all the experts who sell their knowledge in courses to help others.

In the spirit of the season, let me extend the same help to you.

Ace your online business with these MASSIVE load of resources.

These are resources I got last year and I'm giving them out for a token to help you make your dreams a reality this new year.

However, this offer won't be on the table forever, so take advantage of it while it lasts.

Here's what you get:

1. Kevin David Facebook Ninja Masterclass (Training Videos) ~ $997

This is the LAST facebook advertising course YOU WILL EVER NEED!

It will help you with step by step guide to master facebook Ads .

2. 30-Day Ecommerce Training Challenge (Training Videos) by ET Jeraun Richards ~ $497

THE 30-DAY ECOM CHALLENGE is a Challenge Course That Teaches You What You Need to Know About Starting Multiple eCommerce Businesses and Generating Your Own Sales Within 30 Days!

3. Hustle With Fiverr (Real Info From Top Seller) (Training Videos)

4. Avada Theme for WordPress (version 5 and 6) ~$200

5. 19,000 PLR articles ~$389

6. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

Full step by step tutorial on how to promote Clickbank affiliate products and how to become a Clickbank Super Affiliate.

7. Bradley Riley - Social Media Marketing (Training Videos) ~ $495

This training will show you how to quit your job and work from anywhere.

8. Astra Theme and pro add-on for WordPress ~ $60

Step up your ONLINE BUSINESS THIS NEW YEAR with these BUNDLE of RESOURCES

Chat me on whatsApp here: 0802_798_9375

**WhatsApp only please

Re: Top Nine Tips For Facebook Advertising by Vsammi1: 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2020
Vsammi1:
*** FUEL YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS HUSTLE ***

Happy new year to you!

It's a new year and with new year comes new goals.

Last year was a good year for me in my online businesses. Thanks to all the experts who sell their knowledge in courses to help others.

In the spirit of the season, let me extend the same help to you.

Ace your online business with these MASSIVE load of resources.

These are resources I got last year and I'm giving them out for a token to help you make your dreams a reality this new year.

However, this offer won't be on the table forever, so take advantage of it while it lasts.

Here's what you get:

2. 30-Day Ecommerce Training Challenge (Training Videos) by ET Jeraun Richards ~ $497

THE 30-DAY ECOM CHALLENGE is a Challenge Course That Teaches You What You Need to Know About Starting Multiple eCommerce Businesses and Generating Your Own Sales Within 30 Days!

3. Hustle With Fiverr (Real Info From Top Seller) (Training Videos)

4. Avada Theme for WordPress (version 5 and 6) ~$200

5. 19,000 PLR articles ~$389

6. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

Full step by step tutorial on how to promote Clickbank affiliate products and how to become a Clickbank Super Affiliate.

7. Bradley Riley - Social Media Marketing (Training Videos) ~ $495

8. Astra Theme and pro add-on for WordPress ~ $60

Step up your ONLINE BUSINESS THIS NEW YEAR with these BUNDLE of RESOURCES

Chat me on whatsApp here: 0802_798_9375

**WhatsApp only please

Here's a breakdown of the offer:

You get training videos on how to set up the following online businesses:

1. Facebook marketing course

2. Affiliate business course

3. Ecommerce Training

4. Fiverr freelance training videos

5. Social media marketing training

6 Avada theme

7. Astra theme

8. 19,000 PLR articles

This offer is will be over soon.

WhatsApp 0802_798_9375 to secure your bundle for just 5k.

Re: Top Nine Tips For Facebook Advertising by Vsammi1: 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
I've you ever been lost before trying to locate a place??

Well, I have and it happened years ago before Google map became popular.

I was in Lagos for the first time to write my post-utme and I was trying to locate Unilag from the bus Park at Oshodi.

I asked a few passers-by for direction but I became all the more confused as different people said different things.

I spent about 2hr 30 min wandering around with my heavy bag. Seeing I wasn't making any progress, I made my way back to the bus Park.

The experience was not funny at all becasue I spent double the amount of money I was supposed to spend (money that I did not have) and I also wasted a lot of time.

Thankfully my brother's friend who was then a student of unilag came to pick me and in about 45minutes we were at unilag gate.

So what's the difference? He knew way!

My experience above is what so many people are currently experiencing in making money online trying to figure out things on their own.

They are wasting time and money trying to figure out things all on their own.

Why not save yourself money that you cannot afford to waste and let someone who knows the way grab your hands instead of wandering online.

This is what I did last year and I still do the same today. I don't venture into an on-line business no matter the hype without firstly seeking out an expert's guidance through their courses and training.

As a result, I have a lot of these courses just sitting on my hard drive and I have carefully selected the best ones to help anyone start making money online depending on whichever vehicle they choose; whether it is affiliate marketing, Ecommerce, Facebook marketing, freelancing etc

Hit me up to get it for a token.

"Why not give out for free?", you may ask. This is so only those who know the value of these courses will reach out and not Freebie-seekers who will never take action.

Here's a breakdown of the offer:

You get training videos on how to set up the following online businesses:

3. Avada Theme for WordPress (version 5 and 6) ~$200

4. 19,000 PLR articles ~$389

5. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

6. Bradley Riley - Social Media Marketing (Training Videos) ~ $495

WhatsApp 0802_798_9375 to secure your bundle for just #5, 000.

Re: Top Nine Tips For Facebook Advertising by lynonice: 12:26am On Oct 17, 2022
Please what number can I reach you on? very important
TheGreatIYANU:

1. TARGETING IS KING

Ensure you have the right keywords panned out before you even open Power Editor or Facebook Ads Manager to start creating an ad. No matter how much you spend, if you target the wrong audience, you will not get the results you seek.

You can get highly targeted Keywords from Google Adwords. Facebook Insights also helps.

2. MORE IS BETTER

If you ever plan to place Ads on Facebook and you desire to see great Conversion rates, budget at least $50. I have a rule of thumb that guides me when placing Ads on Facebook -
Less than $50 – Like Campaigns, Blog Traffic
Above $50 – Product Page, Salesletter, Join Group

3. CREATE YOUR AUDIENCE FIRST

You get to know your Audience better when you create them from Facebook’s Super Software – AUDIENCE INSIGHTS. You need Google Chrome to access this feature which will give you greater insights on your target Audience than Ads Manager ever will.

4. NO TESTING, NO SCALING

Never ever scale your Ad until you have tested it and it has proven itself as a honeypot for your audience. I have seen people start untested Ads with $20! It sends shivers down my spine.

Endeavour to test your Ad-set to ensure it ‘fires’ right, displays right and converts right before scaling it up. For example, if you’re going to run a Page Like Campaign, run a $2 for 24 hours first. If done right, your Ad should record at least 30-40 Likes.

Anything short of this is Failure. Redesign your Ad and Test again or else you’ll be flushing hard earned currency down Zuckerberg’s pocket when you scale that Ad to $20 and above.

There are 3 Parameters/Metrics used in measuring the Success or Failure of any Facebook Ad -

i. CPR (Cost per Result) –The average cost per result from your ads. A CPR of $0.01 per Page like is Optimum. CPR of $0.30 upwards is Failure!

ii. Reach – The number of people who saw your ads at least once. Reach is different from impressions, which may include multiple views of your ads by the same people.

iii. Results – The number of times your ad achieved an outcome, based on the objective you selected.

5. INSTAGRAM? NEVER!

I once ran a $20 Ad on Facebook for 2 Days. Facebook diverted 90% of the Ad to Instagram and the post generated 2,000 likes on the first day and by the second, it was upwards of 5,000 Likes.

Guess how many people bought the Product?
ZERO!

Guess how many Instagram followers I got?
60!

Did I ask Facebook to send my Ad to Instagram?
NO & YES!

If you don’t learn anything from me today, learn this – NEVER EVER allow Facebook divert your Ad to Instagram or their ‘Audience Network’ except you have genuine reasons. If you create an Ad for Facebook and it gets to Instagram, many users will see it and many will like the image but they will not get to your Product Page because Instagram will never re-direct them there.

Except there have been very recent changes in the Facebook-Instagram apposition, you will need special software to get Instagram Pictures to redirect clicks to your product page. (Instagram Advertising is topic for another day). This mistake is one made by some of the biggest Marketing companies and gurus and unknown to them, it is a ‘minor but costly’ mistake!

I once saw a sponsored post on Instagram requesting me to go like a Facebook Page. I shook my head in pity, thinking “Men, I’m never going to leave Instagram to go like your Page on Facebook bro."
"Well done Mr. Zuckerberg!”

How do you avoid this dreadful mistake Facebook wants you to keep making?

- Create your Ads using Ads Manager/Audience Insights

- When you get to the Placements Column, select ‘Edit Placement’. This is very important. Unselect the Instagram and Audience Network options and leave only the Facebook Options. By now they will become default.

Save this setting and continue creating your Ad. You are good to go. (Y) grin

6. IMAGE

I learnt this very important skill from Nigeria's Best Copywriter - Ronald Nzimora (Sir Ronald) you need to pay attention here. If you are going to create an Ad-set targeting Single Ladies in Nigeria, you can’t go around using the face of an obese white woman smiling sheepishly at the camera. WTH are you thinking?!

Sir Ronald taught me this – if you’re going to advertise to a target audience, ensure your image reflects the Position, Feeling, Mood and Demographic of that audience. If you’re creating an as for unemployed youths in Nigeria, Google ‘Frustrated Black Man’.

Select Images. Search for the most frustrated black man in the grid. Save his pic to your computer. Appropriate for your Ad.
AGAIN, your Ad Image must either showcase your Product or connect with the Position, Feeling, Mood and Demographic of your Audience.

This inherently leads to the next Top Tip –

7. AD-SET STRUCTURE

For optimum performance, your Facebook Ad must contain the following –

- An Attractive Image/Video

- A Compelling Story or Question

- A Clear Call to Action

The latter 2 can come in any order -

* ‘LIKE our Page to get the Latest Tips on Poultry and Fish Farming’

* ‘Want to get the Latest Job and Vacancy News? LIKE our Page now

The Shorter the Better. If people have to click ‘See More’ to view your complete Ad, you have lost 10-20% of your Audience.

8. PURCHASING POWER

Once you hit ‘Publish’ on that Ad you just spent the last 30 minutes crafting, it is your heart’s deepest desire to see your Page Likes, Traffic and Bank alerts roll in. However, this is not often the case and 90% of the time, it is because your Adverts have fallen into the wrong hands.

Sometimes, you have used the best Keywords to target your Audience and you are getting great Impressions and Engagements but the Ad is just not converting. Facebook Pixel informs you that they are landing on your Product Page and some are even clicking the Add to Cart button, but none is checking out.

Sir, this is the problem –

You are targeting the right audience, but most of them cannot pay.

How can you ensure the PAYABILITY of your target audience?

i. Age Targeting – In placing ads on Facebook, use 25 – 65+ in the age column to ensure your audience have purchasing power and also to include those with inflated ages.

ii. Device Targeting – Laptop users are more relaxed or more likely to be situated in a more relaxed environment than mobile users. They are therefore more likely to relax and read your Ad.
DISCLAIMER: This is not to say you should not target mobile users, but again, TEST.

Also, proper Device Targeting will ensure the Ad for your N30,000 Premium Product does not land in the hands of Mallam Abubakar in a danfo with his Tecno T1 on the way to his house in Oworonsoki. iPhone users are more likely to be richer than Android users. An additional Ad-set for strictly iPhone users will not be out of place.
DISCLAIMER: I mean no disrespect to Android users as I am an Android user myself but this is Business – No sentiments.

iii. Timing – ‘Salary don enter’. The first week of the month is usually the best week of the month to tantalize your Audience with your Products and Services. wink

9. No one ever gets Facebook Ads right, the first time except by exceptional skills in targeting, continuous testing and mentoring.

To learn more about Social Media Advertising, send me a mail - thegreatiyanu@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Attract Traffic To My Website? / How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig / What Is Wrong With Yahoo Mail?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.