Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Bbnaija: Funke Akindele Throws Her Support For Debie-rise And Bally - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Funke Akindele Throws Her Support For Debie-rise And Bally (1710 Views)

Wizkid Thanks Jada Pollock For Her Support / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session / VIDEO: Bbnaija Housemates, Bisola And Bally Had Sex Last Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Funke Akindele Throws Her Support For Debie-rise And Bally by Naijahelm: 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
Popular Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele aka Jenifa has taken to her social media page to throw support for Big Brother Naija Housemates, Debbie-Rise and Bally.

Jenifa confessed, she has been totally impressed with Debbie-Rise's talent and Bally's personality.

She wrote; #Debbierise is one of my favorite housemates in the #bbnaijashow. I love her talent and will love to see her remain in the house. Pls download we chat and vote for her. You can also text DEBIERISE to 32052. Thank you!!! #weallhaveourfavourites #votefordebbierise

Debbie-Rise and Bally were nominated by Ultimate Head Of House, Efe for possible eviction this Sunday.

Debbie-Rise survived eviction last week and Bally has never been up for eviction prior to this week.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/03/bbnaija-funke-akindele-throws-her.html?m=1

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSBaKFflNF1/

Re: Bbnaija: Funke Akindele Throws Her Support For Debie-rise And Bally by dimexy247(m): 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ok, so has naira appreciated against dollar if that's what it takes?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Funke Akindele Throws Her Support For Debie-rise And Bally by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
As if say na she put data for my phone. Download 30mb+ app because i want vote for someone to win 25m.
Re: Bbnaija: Funke Akindele Throws Her Support For Debie-rise And Bally by NegeduGrace(f): 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
let her share free airtime and then we will think about it..
Re: Bbnaija: Funke Akindele Throws Her Support For Debie-rise And Bally by TheArticleNG(m): 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
owk
Re: Bbnaija: Funke Akindele Throws Her Support For Debie-rise And Bally by kestolove95(m): 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
I was a huge fan of t.boss but since my Jennifer sai ma vote debie rise...for sure I will
Re: Bbnaija: Funke Akindele Throws Her Support For Debie-rise And Bally by tribalistseun: 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
It's official, she has abandon Bisola finally

(1) (Reply)

Teenager Who Auctioned Her Virginity Sells It To A Businessman For £2.3m / Judas Iscariot Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Drop Funny Tweets / Video:ex-super Eagles Star, Godwin Okpara Video Beating His Wife Publicly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.