Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,919 members, 7,802,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

See How Igbo People Blasted Rochas Today As He Begs Buhari 2 Release Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Igbo People Blasted Rochas Today As He Begs Buhari 2 Release Nnamdi Kanu (4422 Views)

Ebonyi Monarchs Dump Buhari 2 Days After Endorsement, Backs Atiku / "Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army / Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Igbo People Blasted Rochas Today As He Begs Buhari 2 Release Nnamdi Kanu by Opakan2: 9:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
hamilton62:

[b]Common sense: [/b]is he guilty?
No!
where did the illusive word "serve"come from?
You truly passed your Use Of English #sarcasm

he is guilty with no form of remorse whatsoever..

This one he is doing is called "tospy".. he has not seen anything yet

Long may the Onikuje of Kuje reign.. I'm sure the inmates and warders there won't pray for him to leave
Re: See How Igbo People Blasted Rochas Today As He Begs Buhari 2 Release Nnamdi Kanu by hamilton62(m): 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
Opakan2:

he is guilty with no form of remorse whatsoever..

This one he is doing is called "tospy".. he has not seen anything yet

Long may the Onikuje of Kuje reign.. I'm sure the inmates and warders there won't pray for him to leave
When a ball-less being speaks.. Sorry for the anger but the stench of cowardice in you could be perceived here...
You are the type that ducks its tail in between its legs like a bit.ch not a dog because a dog could show restrain for a while...
Pronouncing him guilty doesn't make him because you are neither a bailiff talk more of Justice Binta or the high court or do you want to tell us that she is your mum or what?
Grow up!
People are afraid of the truth and what they don't know especially when it comes from where it is least expected by them.... You are already in prison if only you've got eyes and nose not the pseudo ones possessed by the gods of your place...
ciao!!

6 Likes

Re: See How Igbo People Blasted Rochas Today As He Begs Buhari 2 Release Nnamdi Kanu by GENTLENNAJI(m): 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
We must continue......

1 Like

Re: See How Igbo People Blasted Rochas Today As He Begs Buhari 2 Release Nnamdi Kanu by ExplorerReturns(m): 11:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
You are lying we don't hate anyone go to North and see thousands of Igbos living in peace with their host communities, you only hate us. We dont have time to hate. If you offended us we just do action or we forgive you. If you hate you get no power to revenge. Why should we hate a minority tribe like yours?

wtf! Igbo a minority tribe? you must be high on daura dung weed

1 Like

Re: See How Igbo People Blasted Rochas Today As He Begs Buhari 2 Release Nnamdi Kanu by PenisCaP: 2:50am On Mar 25, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
You are lying we don't hate anyone go to North and see thousands of Igbos living in peace with their host communities, you only hate us. We dont have time to hate. If you offended us we just do action or we forgive you. If you hate you get no power to revenge. Why should we hate a minority tribe like yours?

Living in peace indead.
Same people u kill wen they practice thier religion in ur land..
same people ur kill for carrying out peacful protest...
How many times hav u seen igbos kill hausa in east for religion or for no reason.?

U call igbo a monirty tribe?
U must be high on cow dung!
... go to east and see for urself they type of work ur people u do for the "MINORITY TRIBE"..

fetching water, gate man, flower keeper, shoe polishing, sweeping house, carrying garbagge.. and eating their left over food.

EWU!!.. digest my post and judge urself!!

2 Likes

Re: See How Igbo People Blasted Rochas Today As He Begs Buhari 2 Release Nnamdi Kanu by ABOKI9ja: 4:10am On Mar 25, 2017
PenisCaP:

Living in peace indead.
Same people u kill wen they practice thier religion in ur land..
same people ur kill for carrying out peacful protest...
How many times hav u seen igbos kill hausa in east for religion or for no reason.?

U call igbo a monirty tribe?
U must be high on cow dung!
... go to east and see for urself they type of work ur people u do for the "MINORITY TRIBE"..

fetching water, gate man, flower keeper, shoe polishing, sweeping house, carrying garbagge.. and eating their left over food.

EWU!!.. digest my post and judge urself!!
I rather do all the works u listed than to go on Drug Businessses. Are these works not legitimate?

1 Like

Re: See How Igbo People Blasted Rochas Today As He Begs Buhari 2 Release Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 25, 2017
bantudra:
youthful my foot...

the animal is old enough to be a grandfather...

If the thing pain you, go and swallow 6inches nail no one cares! Bindra will come for sure, even if the zoo president like it or not.
Re: See How Igbo People Blasted Rochas Today As He Begs Buhari 2 Release Nnamdi Kanu by everozone: 7:49am On Mar 25, 2017
E be like sey Okoroawusa don dey get sense small small.He don dey re-think.But that one no mean sey he no need deliverance and restitution.
Re: See How Igbo People Blasted Rochas Today As He Begs Buhari 2 Release Nnamdi Kanu by NaWetinDey(m): 9:19am On Mar 25, 2017
Nne5:
He opined that his activities should be seen as youthful exuberance.
But this rochas is mad sha grin grin grin

I can imagine Nnamdi kanu fuming whenever he hears this.

My prophecy will come to pass tho.He'll be released this year.
cool

Prophet grin grin grin
Re: See How Igbo People Blasted Rochas Today As He Begs Buhari 2 Release Nnamdi Kanu by PenisCaP: 9:44am On Mar 25, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
I rather do all the works u listed than to go on Drug Businessses. Are these works not legitimate?

And i rather do Drug business than ur therorism blowin ur self up and killin innocent people... so that u will be given 7virgins in heaven.

IS THAT NOT STUPIDITY?? undecided

1 Like

Re: See How Igbo People Blasted Rochas Today As He Begs Buhari 2 Release Nnamdi Kanu by ABOKI9ja: 11:02am On Mar 25, 2017
PenisCaP:

And i rather do Drug business than ur therorism blowin ur self up and killin innocent people... so that u will be given 7virgins in heaven.

IS THAT NOT STUPIDITY?? undecided
hahahaha I won't go on argument with u on that Issue. Pen**Cap
Re: See How Igbo People Blasted Rochas Today As He Begs Buhari 2 Release Nnamdi Kanu by Diplomaticbeing(m): 11:10am On Mar 25, 2017
Only a fellow rational person like Governor Okorocha would always understand and appreciate his stances on national issues like this.

It's unfortunate that more than 98 percent of my tribesmen in particular and Nigerians from other tribes in general are sentiment personified.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now / Top 10 Most Protected President In Africa 2020 / Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Admit That Mossad Was Behind His Abduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.