Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos (83060 Views)

Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) / Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by IYANGBALI: 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
chukwuibuipob:
If fish shallow me, nah divine protection be Dat. Remember say Jonathan tey for fish belly 3 days.Nah crocodile go swallow u
all I know be sey Na next week be your turn
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by goryorhal(m): 10:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
Aunty taiye abeg no die ooh ... we d people of oke arin loves u..

If una sabi this woman ehn she don over flex .....
Now u won die so that ur fellow traders no go open shop the next day... lai lai...
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by chukslawrence(m): 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
cremedelacreme:
*****Warning*****

Any Nigerian caught trying to commit suicide must be rescued and arrested. We are all in this economic crisis together. Nobody is going anywhere. angry angry
what if the person is going in Peace?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by donnie(m): 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
She is not a believer. She visited rccg to ask for money. Now she wants commit suicide so she can meet God? No, that's an express ticket to hell.

So you even have a few valuables you planned to leave behind?
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by kilode100(f): 11:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
Cutehector:
no.. I am serious.. I have sniper in my room.. Just better begin to park out from ur house.. grin

Abeg na grin
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Cutehector(m): 11:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
kilode100:

Abeg na grin
angry 50k into my account within 48hrs.. Else..

Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by jamesbridget13(f): 11:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
And d jumping continues. I dey suspect that lagoon grin grin grin grin
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by gloryman91: 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
"I was a Muslim before"? Abandoning Allah because of worldly means.
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by middlebelter(m): 12:04am On Mar 25, 2017
This type of case will make me respect Nigerian Police team more. Hearing a story that touch the heart yet not been able to help?.
Some may blame the woman but such people should not fail to remember that the death of Dr. Orji and the publicity it enjoyed will suddenly arouse some people to want to seek a 'cowardly' way to die..
Perhaps the woman is under some occultic attacks or manipulatipns?.
THE GOVERNMENT AND RELIGIOUS ORGS MUST INTENSIFY EFFORT ON. MESSAGE OF HOPE.
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Adebowale89(m): 12:08am On Mar 25, 2017
cheesy grin pls don't mind me laughing but seriously this woman is a clown on her own

you want to commit suicide but you throw your shoes first inside the lagoon. now the state govt would call her and it will become normalcy

those looking for job that have faith before April 1st, 2017. you will come here and give us a sweet testimony

suicide or depression is never your answer. breath first before triumph
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by psallmuel(m): 12:34am On Mar 25, 2017
This suiciders are clowns.. They don't intend to take their lives, they just want attention. I mean why not come out at night walk straight to The bridge and dive in simple. Its easier that way.. Not all this blah blah blah.. Sick of it

Imagine she wants to die, she had to take the shoes off first, wrap the cloths around.. All this precautions for what?? To buy time?? Oh c'mon!!

Hold on, herez an idea, perhaps I'll do my diving attempt too... Maybe this time ambode will be en route to save me you never know.

See you at the bridge

Reader: which bridge??
Me: stamford bridge.
Me: ok bye
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by naturefellow(m): 12:35am On Mar 25, 2017
Kowor:
It's becoming a trend.
the Lagos lagoon is almost becoming the Nigeria's equivalant of Aokighara forest in Japan.
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Rexology: 12:36am On Mar 25, 2017
Why the increase in number of suicide and attempted suicide recently in Nigeria? Could it be an effect of MMM collapse?
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Presh555(m): 1:00am On Mar 25, 2017
Seriously, I'm now suspecting that lagoon oh. Is jumping into that particular lagoon the only way to die?

Dem no buy sniper drink, dem no jump inside well or in front of moving vehicle....na only that lagoon dey Lagos?

They forget easily that when there is life, there is hope.

Troubles and trials are part of life. They make us stronger and wiser.

Without test, you don't get your testimony. Go ask Joseph in the bible.

Weeping may endure for the night but joy comes in the morning.
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Lewandoski20(m): 1:54am On Mar 25, 2017
cremedelacreme:
*****Warning*****

Any Nigerian caught trying to commit suicide must be rescued and arrested. We are all in this economic crisis together. Nobody is going anywhere. angry angry

No where bro!

1 Like

Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by KissCODE(m): 2:57am On Mar 25, 2017
Cutehector:
Ike gwuru..

There will be a time when attempting suicide will be a crime.. grin
so you dont know it is a crime in Nigeria to attempt suicide? It is a serious crime here oh... but the woman didnt really want to commit suicide. she just want people to contribute money for her...
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by KissCODE(m): 3:02am On Mar 25, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
"As you are seeing me like this, well dressed, you would think am living fine. But in my heart is a heavy burden. A burden of huge debt, disappointment from trusting people and abandoned by a son I love and bought a car for. I am a moving corpse".

Shortly after the report of Mrs. Abigael Ogunyinka who was rescued by fishermen in Lagos Lagoon early Friday morning, another woman was today prevented at about 11:25 a.m from leaping into the Lagoon by the operatives of the Rapid Response Squad of the Lagos state Police Command.

The lady, Taiwo Momoh, 58, a textile dealer in Lagos Island, had put off her shoes and was wrapping her dress around her when men of RRS 226 prevented her from jumping.

The lady, who lives in Lekki Lagos, disclosed that she was pushed to committing suicide in order to put an end to her constant sleeplessness and shame occasioned by her indebtedness to three Swiss textile dealers.

She noted that her problem started sometimes in 2015, when a Bureau De Change dealer carted away her N18.7 million she wanted to change to pay her foreign creditors.

She added that the creditors had given her Swiss textiles worth several millions of naira, noting that she has maintained good relationship with the creditors for more than 15 years.

Her condition she said became compounded when robbers invaded her shop in Lagos Island carting away most of the textiles that was left with her.

She emphasized that most of the time, she has been having sleepless nights and seeing the ghosts of the creditors whenever she was alone.

Momoh, a member of the Redeemed Christain Church of God disclosed that on several occasions she had attempted to see her Parish Pastor to identify with her problem and for the church to help her raise money to meet her Swiss Creditors in order to assure them that she would pay their money.

She noted that she was only allowed to see the second in command, which has yielded no fruits.

“Added to all these, my first son, whom I felt would stand by me and console me abandoned me. By the time I’m gone, maybe he would come around and inherit what is left.

I don’t want to use my debt and death to disturb anybody. I was in the shop this morning. I have looked everywhere and estimated what is there. I think, with my house, a bungalow, those I am leaving behind can still live comfortably. I want to go and meet God. This world is empty”, she stated.

“I won’t because I want to get rich join cult group. I go my way and I don’t socialize unnecessarily”, she concluded.

She added, “I was a Muslim, I have because of this problem been jumping from one faith to the other. The problem is too much for me to bear. I want to go back to God.

That is why I have dressed very simply. I am ready to meet HIM. If He cannot address my problem on earth, let me go back to Him.”

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/woman-rescued-from-jumping-into-lagos.html
If she wanted to commit suicide... She wont have been pulling out her shoes... What prevented her to jump in with her shoes? Why was she trying to adjust her head tie? If our police are intelligent the will know this woman is only trying to rouse public sympathy and get people contribute money for her especially her fellow redeemed church members.
Abegiii
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Fanjay(m): 3:25am On Mar 25, 2017
lol.....#jumpintolagoslagoon.....Don't waste ur time.
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by str8talk1: 5:33am On Mar 25, 2017
I blamed that Chief in Lagos who threatened the Igbo Community with being thrown into the Lagoon if they fail to vote APC.
He has popularised the Lagoon to the point that every wannabes want to die there.
grin
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by rengsho: 6:07am On Mar 25, 2017
Pykid:

stupid people like you need to get shot in the mouth every morning

You too can go Jump in to the Lagoon. Dull Face
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by jacoik(m): 6:13am On Mar 25, 2017
zuby4real10:
so u want to go back to ur creator owning someone's sweat. do you want the people that u owning to commit suicide after knowing they don't have any hope of getting their money back when you died.
lolssss Nigerian r wickedin she. Bro u no even get pity small for her
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Samadict(f): 8:06am On Mar 25, 2017
After going through several comments, I doubt if the rate of suicide would ever reduce. Why must we always fault the reason behind the attempt? Thank God she was stopped. If she had jumped, many will come here to say they wished they could help. Now that she's alive, the best we can offer is blame her. And for churches, hmm..... Keep collecting tithes o. God is looking at you in 4D. E ma je ki a fi ete sile maa pa lapalapa.
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Fourwinds: 8:06am On Mar 25, 2017
zuby4real10:
so u want to go back to ur creator owning someone's sweat. do you want the people that u owning to commit suicide after knowing they don't have any hope of getting their money back when you died.
oboy d thing go come become chain reaction.
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Fourwinds: 8:18am On Mar 25, 2017
cremedelacreme:
*****Warning*****

lol
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 25, 2017
CP Fatia Owoseni would be like, how do we handle this one now.Nigeria criminal Justice system is so slow that is why a BDC would cart away her money and yet no Justice. Anyway madam should calm down, life is in stages,what is important is getting back up,but I suspect insider connivance,let think well
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by nikz(f): 9:18am On Mar 25, 2017
Pls someone should tell this woman that if she commits suicide it's straight ticket to HELLFIRE!!!
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by itzOluwa: 9:34am On Mar 25, 2017
Abeg why she comot her shoe? [b][/b]
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by bamasite(m): 9:47am On Mar 25, 2017
I understand that things are not easy at all, but this really makes me laugh shaa.
ok this is the solution:
[b]
1. setup SRS (suiciders rescue squad) around that lagoon(since it seems that is now the only place and way to committ suicide) so that anyone that wants to escape from this wahala, we catch them and we continue together. Till naturl death do us part

2. Allow who wants to die to die so that we know how many of us are remaining and how to allocate what is left judiciously... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Antichristus: 10:41am On Mar 25, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
"[The] problem started sometimes in 2015, when a Bureau De Change dealer carted away her N18.7 million she wanted to change to pay her foreign creditors.”

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/woman-rescued-from-jumping-into-lagos.html

YOU WOULD IMAGINE THAT IF NIGERIA IS NOT A BANANA REPUBLIC, THE POLICE WOULD BE ON THE TRAIL OF THE FRAUDSTER.
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Ayodeji2k14: 11:12am On Mar 25, 2017
She should be arrested and detained.she is a gold digger.why did she remember to commit suicide now?May God have mercy on this country

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Five Adeyemi College Students Gang-rape Lady, Record Act On Tape / The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) / Rina Arano: Missing Japanese Indecent Star Found Dead & Tied Naked To A Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.