Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,548 members, 7,809,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man (105412 Views)

Ex-boyfriend Accused Of Threatening Girlfriend With Her Nudes, Replies / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by sorom4: 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
Smellymouth:
Goan sit down Mr man. Did she force the man into sleeping with her? Park well jare..
You are just embarrassing your sister ..

Biko, any mods that will conceal or censor the nudes when it's eventually uploaded won't make heaven.
Supported

4 Likes

Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by Nofuckgiven: 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
When will these stupid ladies learn? Keep sending nudes,one day you go see am online. Idiots undecided

3 Likes

Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ehen?
Did she use juju?
Oya attach your sister's husband picture, let's judge the matter well. All these girls won't learn, if he wants to see you naked_ let him come to your house.

Husband snatcher indeed, when a man cheats_ he was snatched.
A woman cheats, she is a hoe.
Na only una dem dey snatch? Una be handset? Are some men that stupid or what?

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by Adelawysb: 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
Oga leave trash for Lawma go back into your house and tell your aunty to do the needful not coming here to act like a crying baby even if you're one. Conceal your foolishness

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
Elumelu marketing target sef
Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by FreeSpirited: 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
If your wife or gal friend is working in the bank just forget it , her pvssie is not for u alone....its also for the ogas and the rich clients

2 Likes

Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by Busuyib(f): 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hmm
Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by pat1612(m): 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
I will not speak unless i hear other end of story and guy was equally guilty so why blame girl angry angry

Let me open an account in uba grin grin

Dont even try to quote me thunder is ready to fire you angry angry
Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by KennyID17(m): 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
I came here to see the nudes, op where are they angry angry
Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by Gabrielwilliams(m): 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
Blackmail season
Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by darigho: 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
Dyt:
And it's the lady that gets blamed for a Randy husband?

And you foolishly wanna post her nude pictures?

#thingsiread#
SMH
I jst tire. That wouldn't solve the issue na

1 Like

Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by logica(m): 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
Did they fvck at UBA Head Office?
Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by botad(m): 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
Chai! The girl don enter am!

But some of this bankers are grade A Olosho, they are shameless and can do anything to retain the banking job.

Mr reporter, your own duty is to take your brother-in-law for deliverance, do you know what he has been doing with your sisters maid? What about other girls that are not sending nudes?

The thing dey inside his blood ni jare.

3 Likes

Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by Championlaw200(m): 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
Chisos
Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by BarrElChapo(m): 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
Vaseline crew.. will be waiting kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by AngelicBeing: 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Mr Razak Shittu asked for the nudes, got it and used to blackmail the said lady into sex, then promised her the matter will be killed and nothing will happen to her.

It's already happening.
Gbam wink

2 Likes

Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by BBBlaze: 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
Piercedclit:
shocked chai
Boys keep your vaseline ready, it's about to go down!
where u frm come?
Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by buoye1(m): 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
Smellymouth:
Goan sit down Mr man. Did she force the man into sleeping with her? Park well jare..
You are just embarrassing your sister ..

Biko, any mods that will conceal or censor the nudes when it's eventually uploaded won't make heaven.
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by Pearly255(f): 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
Marriage n wahala

It is well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by morscino: 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
Dis guy is an idiot,even ur sister married him becos of his money,and now dat d home is broken,u no longer get pocket money like u used to from ur sister,hence d desperate move to blackmail ur inlaw's mistress.
Mr man ur sister's marital affair is not ur bizness.
Go ahead and upload her nudes and watch her become a celeb overnight,even ur inlaw won't mind doulbing d initial price just to have his way one more night.

By d way,d nude pix u sent to Mr shittu has just earned her a promotion!..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by freddurst: 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
Wake me up when the nudes are ready.
Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by hysteriabox(m): 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hmmm

I think I agree that this is possible. Last year, I went to zenith bank to carry out some transactions. I headed to customer care to get a statement of account. The lady attending to me happened to be someone I knew even b4 she go the job. Since she got the job, we-my wife n I hardly got to see her or even have her pick our calls for common compliments. I ascribed her snobbish attitude to too much work.
Anyways, when she saw my balance, I noticed an unusual thing. For 3 weeks she kept calling n coming to my house persuading me to register under her in one of those money scams. She kept pushing. Aguess she backed off when she checked later (maybe) n saw the cash level had significantly dropped.
Bankers eh

2 Likes

Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by BBBlaze: 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
naija female bankers r d professional oloshos. dey do sex work in suits n jackets. dey can Bleep anytin wit a large bank account. more grease to una t*t*!

3 Likes

Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by djlaqua91(m): 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
Na be dem P-square b dat? grin
Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
Sex dairy of the female banker grin

Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by tafabaloo(m): 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
Op, I hope you are aware that the lady can sue you if you actualize your threat . Incase you don't know, just be ready to either be jailed or declared bankrupt because you will be left alone to face the music.
Meanwhile, learn to face your problem and go look for something better to do,as those affected are adults and responsible for their action Or inaction.

6 Likes

Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
Piercedclit:
shocked chai Boys keep your vaseline ready, it's about to go down!
Not all boys are perverts like your boyfriend.

2 Likes

Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by miraclea: 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
How do you get the nude picture in the first place?
Post the picture of the uba lady and your sister husband
I bet you your sister will eventually lost her husband and be prepared to take care of school fee and other expenses that will follow

3 Likes

Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by obowunmi(m): 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
This is a private matter. How does it concern the bank?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by freekick: 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
Infact, you are mad. Wetin concern u. The lady force ur sister's husband. Wht do u even knw about marriage. How are u sure the lady is not helping ur sister's husband in one way or the other. Bobo na ur sister husband u go beg no be uba. Cause if he decide to marry two wife notin ur sister fit do about am. ode.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by jakandeola(m): 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nne5:
Your sister's husby is to blame
I knew u can do dat baby factry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady / "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) / Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.