Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,985 members, 7,799,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

The Evil Girls In Babcock University - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Evil Girls In Babcock University (64374 Views)

Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted / Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts / EVIL GIRLS! Four Girls Lead Colleague To Attempt Suicide In BABCOCK University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by nepapole(m): 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
School oshi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by vizkiz: 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
back in those days when we meet those girls at the club...that God for my soul. We now in Christ cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by Articul8(m): 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
Think the girl deserves evry bit of what she got.if it is true she is defending her frnds becuase she still wants to be frnds with them. Why shield and keep such frnds?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by RELAN2446(m): 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
Wu cares
Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by airsaylongcon: 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
Smh for my Alma mater
Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by anitapreeti(f): 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
Are they breeding cowards at Babcock?
Why can't anyone stand up for the girl's right?
Don't they have student's union?
What's the school authority doing about this?

Questions that are screaming for answers!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by DICKtator: 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
wooow!!!
Who really has time to read all this?

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by Next2Bezee(m): 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
I bet those foolish girls never thought that it will come back to bite them. angry

Kudos to @Ahoestory, abeg expose them wella angry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by Ralphlauren(m): 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
Twaci:
She's still in the hospitalsad

Nothing more has been heard from her.

those girls should embark on serious prayer and fasting.

if the girl in the hospital dies, they are going to be in big, big trouble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by ocelot2006(m): 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
*smh*..kids.
Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by robosky02(m): 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2017

Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by IYANGBALI: 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
Dis news no sweet jo
Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
I just wanna bleep dat Munachi gal cry
Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by JayJayGee: 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
RealHaute:
What an anti-climax. angry
I thought someone was going to kirikiri. Tcheew!

As you like this post, US dollars will chase you everywhere you go. They will find their into your life, into your home, into your pocket, into your wallet. God punish recession! I can see the fire of success burning in your belly. Now click that button with anger!! Click it!!
I don spoil my screen
Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by Simitrendy: 8:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
Twaci:
A call from Munachi's sister to @ahoestory to delete the post.

She offered him money to do so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqdFgBX7WDc

Goddammit! She shoulda not talked about money, she just showed that whatever that was posted about munachii was true.

I used to hear bout the kind of fake life BU girls do live. Bleeping rich men and all kind of men around. And the school is a Christian university. so bad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
so lalasticlala why did you hide my post
Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
AshawoGirl:
Just look at how they accused an innocent person if it was in Aba they would have killed the innocent girl that was accused for theft

Moral of the story say no to jungle justice

pls who will like my profile pic thanks

Let's talk bidnis
Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
I don't understand, are dz girls boxers or what? Am jus seeing slap, beating, drag anyhow, are dey WWE future stars?

Does the school authority know about this ? If at all they had it Captured on CCTV cameras, why are they mute?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by Ekponoimo(m): 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
cry the more I read the more vague it gets. Obviously seeing an amebo trying to meddle in what doesn't concerns her. On my way to aso rock who is coming

2 Likes

Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by AshawoGirl(f): 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
fluxmind:

Let's talk bidnis

Public or private?
Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by aphixiano(m): 9:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
Why the girl dey do follow follow and why she dey steal too? If she no steal anything, they no go beat her now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by BBBlaze: 9:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
“Tryna feel among n blend to a system even wen it doesnt suit u”, is d killa problem of many of our youths dis days!...isisok!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by obataokenwa(m): 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
Imagine a private university with such rubbish. That Uni is not safe to send ones child at all. imagine sending a teenager there to school,, na so we go hear say she don join bad gang

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
Updates
Munachi puts twitter account on private

Photo of @rubianna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by donbenie(m): 9:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
Probably the most stupid story of the week..

2 Likes

Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by Backinfront(m): 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
You are just an attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by Mcowubaba: 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
Joavid:
so lalasticlala why did you hide my post
grin grin grin grin
Ban just dey hungry u...
Lol...
Sweetheart, eh don do naa....
The also hid my own...
Calm down...

Every man get were him power reach. cool
Re: The Evil Girls In Babcock University by Mcowubaba: 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
Backinfront:
You are just an attention seeker.
donbenie:
Probably the most stupid story of the week..
Baba the are hiding posts in this thread oo..
If you speak against "Precious"(Op) in the voice of smeaguel (Lord of the rings), ur comment would be hidden.

But the truth of the matter is that this thread no just make sense at all.
G
Make we dey wait our ban sha, no be say we break any rule .. E don teh grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me / Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) / Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.