Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

"One Chance" Robbers Who Use POS Rob A Lady & Pastor (pictured) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "One Chance" Robbers Who Use POS Rob A Lady & Pastor (pictured) (37052 Views)

Lady Attacked By One Chance Robbers In Ibadan (Photos) / 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo / Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "One Chance" Robbers Who Use POS Rob A Lady & Pastor (pictured) by Fhowe: 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
I don submit my cv tire our Nigerian banks would not employ me with my 2nd class lower banking and finance university degree .Most bankers cant even explain this simple trick so how do you expect them to educate customers and advice them @naija banks make una holla if una need me so i can take your entire staff and customers on precautionary measures on how not to compromise their delicate information lol grin grin grin grin grin grin. They keep introducing new products and they dont even let their staffs know the technical know how of these things .
Re: "One Chance" Robbers Who Use POS Rob A Lady & Pastor (pictured) by Fhowe: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
or betterstill while they are still holding you the information gotten from your card is transferred to the other criminals at another end and they launch the transfers(you can do this within 3-5) or they collect your mobile phone and drop you off in a secluded area which will take you another 30-50 mins before you can access a phone or internet to even know your bank customer care number (they use this to buy time to perpetrate the transfers ) so this is the only way i see this thing pulling through and there will be zero trace .Many people would think it is a POS so at gun point you have no option than to put your correct pin even if you put a wrong Pin that skimmer cannot detect it as a wrong pin
Re: "One Chance" Robbers Who Use POS Rob A Lady & Pastor (pictured) by luswitz(f): 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
Moving around with ur all your atm cards is really risky. .. go around with d one with less cash or don't at all if its possible.
Re: "One Chance" Robbers Who Use POS Rob A Lady & Pastor (pictured) by kunlexy504: 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
they can be traced and caught if the force want to do their jobs
Re: "One Chance" Robbers Who Use POS Rob A Lady & Pastor (pictured) by shounited(f): 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
oviejnr:
You need a brain evaluation, im just been sarcastic. People like you take life too serious, now get your silly head off my mention.

NA THAT SARCASISM GO SPOIL YOUR LIFE....

KONTINIWWWW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman Killed In Father’s House In Ilorin / EndSARS: 3 Protesters Feared Dead In Ogbomoso After Attack On Soun’s Palace / Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers State (Disturbing Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.