Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period (2619 Views)

Cheaps Android That Is Affordable In This Recession Period. / Moderately Cheap Android Phones You'd Want To Buy In This Recession. / Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by Anuoluwapo23(f): 5:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
I read it somewhere on Nairaland where someone asked for 5 reasons why he should buy Itel s31
I decided to come up with these THREE cogent reasons why itel 1516plus a must, these reasons is based on emperical facts.

Itel s31 android phone is the latest addition from Itel this January 2017, designed on metallic frame for those that like big sized gadgets, coming with a large 5.5 inch IPS HD screen and interesting 16GB ROM (internal storage) and small 2400mAh battery. I know this mobile phone won’t have me swap iOS for android.

1. 2400mAh battery: iTel Mobile is pushing the Itel s31 i as a solution to
smartphone users who need long-lasting battery
on a budget. With a 5,000 mAh battery, FAST CHARGING and ABILITY TO CHARGE other DEVICES, i believe this is a phone to answer erratic power supply in this our dear country.

2. SCREEN : The smartphone comes with 5.5 inch IPS HD screen,touchscreen display, with 16M colours and Dimension(mm) of 156.50 x 79.78 x 9.90, also Resolution of 480x854, suitable for video calls

3. PRICE: One of the things Nigerians considered when buying anything in this recession period is the price of the commodities . When it comes to price, itel mobile company always gives customers value for their money. Itel s31 is 25k, i know u're surprise.

4. Camera: A camera of back 5MP (megapixels) and 5 MP mega-pixels front, designed or selfies and video calls, this probably is a mid-range camera phone. The device will be available for purchase in three color model, including black, champagne gold and rose gold.

5.Body: Body
Touch Screen Keyboard
Option of Black,Red and white
Plastic body cover
Weight 140g
Sense Skin

These are few reasons to buy this latest, powerfull, durable and reliable phone from the stable of Itel mobile company.

1 Like

Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
Fact
Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by nurez305(m): 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
This thing na phone?

5 Likes

Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by kio052001(m): 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
wait till you get hold of one, then you understand why the Itel S31 mobile phone is wonderful
Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
Did you hear yourself?? 2400mah how many hours is that one gonna last? Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
itel marketer spotted

1 Like

Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by koskilala: 9:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
Fact

I don't even want to compare this with the techno PhonePad 3. It feels insulting

1 Like

Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
TechEnthusiast:
itel marketer spotted
Weldone for supporting lie u don't have work abi GOAN but itel s31 undecided

1 Like

Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
Weldone for supporting lie u don't have work abi undecided
But isnt it true,is he not a marketer

1 Like

Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by Akpevwe9: 1:27am On Mar 26, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

But isnt it true,is he not a marketer

See your Jobless life? So if someone decides to post about the itel S31 smartphone, he/she is now a marketer right? Stay online and keep looking for different marketers ooh, at the end of the day collect salary. Well done sir

1 Like

Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 26, 2017
Akpevwe9:

See your Jobless life? So if someone decides to post about the itel S31 smartphone, he/she is now a marketer right? Stay online and keep looking for different marketers ooh, at the end of the day collect salary. Well done sir
My life aint jobless,argue with your phone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:19am On Mar 26, 2017
Akpevwe9:

I'm even tired oo coz I can love a simple itel s31 again

1 Like

Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:20am On Mar 26, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

Okay lemme agree with my itelS31

1 Like

Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by Akpevwe9: 8:21am On Mar 26, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

Then let anyone talk about his/her phone, be it the itel S31 smartphone or any other one. It's a free life bro
Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by emmavis4u0052(m): 8:44am On Mar 26, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
I read it somewhere on Nairaland where someone asked for 5 reasons why he should buy Itel s31
I decided to come up with these THREE cogent reasons why itel 1516plus a must, these reasons is based on emperical facts.

Itel s31 android phone is the latest addition from Itel this January 2017, designed on metallic frame for those that like big sized gadgets, coming with a large 5.5 inch IPS HD screen and interesting 16GB ROM (internal storage) and small 2400mAh battery. I know this mobile phone won’t have me swap iOS for android.

on a budget. With a 5,000 mAh battery, FAST CHARGING and ABILITY TO CHARGE other DEVICES, i believe this is a phone to answer erratic power supply in this our dear country.

2. SCREEN : The smartphone comes with 5.5 inch IPS HD screen,touchscreen display, with 16M colours and Dimension(mm) of 156.50 x 79.78 x 9.90, also Resolution of 480x854, suitable for video calls

3. PRICE: One of the things Nigerians considered when buying anything in this recession period is the price of the commodities . When it comes to price, itel mobile company always gives customers value for their money. Itel s31 is 25k, i know u're surprise.

4. Camera: A camera of back 5MP (megapixels) and 5 MP mega-pixels front, designed or selfies and video calls, this probably is a mid-range camera phone. The device will be available for purchase in three color model, including black, champagne gold and rose gold.

Touch Screen Keyboard
Plastic body cover
Weight 140g
Sense Skin

These are few reasons to buy this latest, powerfull, durable and reliable phone from the stable of Itel mobile company.
good one op .. itelS31 is a smart phone for me with no lagging n good effective OS
Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by doubleZ88(m): 9:20am On Mar 26, 2017
ha!!

1 Like

Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by dreamwords: 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:

Touch Screen Keyboard
Plastic body cover
Weight 140g
Sense Skin

Oga what is the ram size?, before i shoot u

Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by Abubakrmusa(m): 3:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
What's up wf all these stories... Just drop full specs
Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
25k? Na lie
the thing na around 37k

1 Like

Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by Sarhyd(m): 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
This phone again?, how many threads una wan create. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by Swizdoe(m): 3:04am On Mar 27, 2017
The kind of phone I won't be proud of showing in public...
I'd rather use 25k on booze and shayo than waste it on this phone

1 Like

Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by arleck(m): 4:01am On Mar 27, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:

Touch Screen Keyboard
Plastic body cover
Weight 140g
Sense Skin

Op where can i get it 4 dah amount 25k?!
Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by jericco1(m): 6:01am On Mar 27, 2017
A lovely phone.
Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by situationary: 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
I believe the TECNO PhonePad 3 is the best in this range. I use one currently.

1 Like

Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by Tbillz(m): 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
Chop frog wey get egg!!! 2400mah?

1 Like

Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by OVA200(m): 4:48am On Mar 29, 2017
I preliminarily love this phone when it was first launched simple phone with good spec but since the time all this boring and annoying marketer don start I swear I don hate this phone like poo
Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
The itel S31 is cool
Re: Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period by jigaba(m): 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
I don't even know where to direct my spit. This irritates. Itel ko kota ni.
I would rather relax, and get the infinix note 4. Idc about the price sef undecided.
Chewwwwww!

(1) (Reply)

You Won't Believe Where Xioami Ranks In The Nigerian Smartphone Space / Finally An Android Tablet With Radio And TV / The Major Secret Behind The CHEAP Smartphones We Have Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.