Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,799,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) (20149 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) / NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria / Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by timidapsin(m): 5:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
You guys have got to see this amazing kid, leading her family in prayer.
Absolutely mind blowing shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd0Y-uUTKw4

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by timidapsin(m): 5:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
I love this kid

4 Likes

Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by timidapsin(m): 10:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
Sammyjay04 Harmored have you seen this?
Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by Ken4Christ: 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
The child has learnt the wrong way to pray. I feel sorry for a large percentage of the Church engaged in this form of prayers.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by timidapsin(m): 9:27am On Mar 26, 2017
Lalasticlala today is Sunday smiley this kid deserves to be featured in Frontpage wink

3 Likes

Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by veacea: 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by emmabest2000(m): 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ken4Christ:
The child has learnt the wrong way to pray. I feel sorry for a large percentage of the Church engaged in this form of prayers.

Teach her how to pray ....

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by nairalandfreak(m): 12:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ken4Christ:

No be small thing o
Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
Some years back, when my younger sister was asked to lead house fellowship... she asked us to open to page 324 of the Bible...

Sisi... I hope you're reading this

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by dayleke: 12:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
The little kid was just playing joor....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by Afam4eva(m): 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
Even though it's cute, it's not surprising for a kid to pick up these things after hearing them several times. However, it's very dangerous as this child might grow up to become religious without understanding what Christianity is all about.

15 Likes

Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by pcei: 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by mccoy47(m): 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
see thier fake speaking in tongues. Christ embassy family! angry
Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by dayleke: 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
Kids copy or ape what they see adults do.....
Only thing is this one is a positive one....

Btw, why would that little girl be praying and saying, "die by fire?"
Or I didn't hear well ni fa?
Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
Prophetess in making

3 Likes

Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by drinkgarri: 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hy
Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by botad(m): 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
You will grow more in the knowledge of GOD. May you become a WIFE honorably and not a "Baby Mama".

5 Likes

Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by Justuceleague2: 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
Lol wetin we no go see
Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by MAXIMAL123(m): 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
grin grin grin
I Guess that should be Mountain of Fire's Church grin
Love it...

3 Likes

Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by Desdola(m): 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
God bless the womb that gave birth to her

4 Likes

Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by Abdhul(m): 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
YO did you know that speaking in tongues means speaking in another tongue that is not your mother tongue?
A linguist learns in school while a christian speaks through the spirit... Plus only the chosen ones can speak not everybody . . more like a gift. Don't be deceived.

3 Likes

Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by VickyRotex(f): 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by dayleke: 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
I watched it again and just concluded that it may be that's how the parents pray because they are able to understand and interpret what the little one was saying perfectly.

So they focus on the evil ones to "die by fire?"
How about the positive aspects of prayer?
Pray for your enemies nko?
To live to see you prosper beyond their understandings..
If ur enemies die,it is a fruitless death cos they died thinking you still dey penury.... But if they live to seeing you being blessed n prosperous,they might wanna know your God too.
Please pray for your enemies o...
Only in Naija sha.....
My two cents pls......

7 Likes

Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by NCAN(m): 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
k
Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by jamalnation(m): 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
nice 1
Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by Divay22(f): 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hahahahahaha
Say my father my maker grin grin grin grin grin grin

Beautiful kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by jimi4us: 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
nice one

Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by Sijo01(f): 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
As small as she is, powers are fighting her destiny already? Wrong prayer point for the little girlc sad

3 Likes

Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by Lovet708: 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
Lesson to other kids out there

1 Like

Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by buoye1(m): 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
Daughter of the Oracle..... Omega Fire pikin... It's in the blood.... Proud omega pikin

1 Like

Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by buoye1(m): 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
MAXIMAL123:
grin grin grin
I Guess that should be Mountain of Fire's Church grin
Love it...
No... It's Omega Fire Ministry... Apostle Johnson Suleman

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alleged Tax Default: FIRS’ Action Embarrassing – Assemblies Of God Church / 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Is 81-Years-Old Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.