Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Come And Drop The Lies Your Pastor Have Told U - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come And Drop The Lies Your Pastor Have Told U (463 Views)

Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union / '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi / Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And Drop The Lies Your Pastor Have Told U by coolestchris(m): 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
Let's here testimony of lies
Re: Come And Drop The Lies Your Pastor Have Told U by CatfishBilly: 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
When my dad's car got stolen, the pastor told us that the car was in a village called ngor-okpala and that it would be returned.
13 years later, no car in sight.
Pastor Adeboye told us that Boko Haram would be crushed before the end of the year. Almost 10 years later, them still dey.

2 Likes

Re: Come And Drop The Lies Your Pastor Have Told U by lepasharon(f): 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
The more I pay to the church the more would be given back to me

2 Likes

Re: Come And Drop The Lies Your Pastor Have Told U by Pastafarian: 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
Adeboye said he drove his car from Ore to Lagos without fuel

2 Likes

Re: Come And Drop The Lies Your Pastor Have Told U by coolestchris(m): 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
Pastafarian:
real lies

1 Like

Re: Come And Drop The Lies Your Pastor Have Told U by coolestchris(m): 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
CatfishBilly:
When my dad's car got stolen, the pastor told us that the car was in a village called ngor-okpala and that it would be returned.
13 years later, no car in sight.
Pastor Adeboye told us that Boko Haram would be crushed before the end of the year. Almost 10 years later, them still dey.
I tire oh

1 Like

Re: Come And Drop The Lies Your Pastor Have Told U by luvmijeje(f): 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
All this unorganized and unconstitutional group of individuals will not allow us read better things.
Re: Come And Drop The Lies Your Pastor Have Told U by otemanuduno: 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
There are spare parts in heaven with Yahweh

Wilgrea7, won't you come and tell us yours? cheesy
Re: Come And Drop The Lies Your Pastor Have Told U by lepasharon(f): 12:23am On Mar 25, 2017
luvmijeje:
All this unorganized and unconstitutional group of individuals will not allow us read better things.

You wot mate?
Re: Come And Drop The Lies Your Pastor Have Told U by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 25, 2017
Pastafarian:
Oooh blood of malachi shocked shocked

Someborri saut halleluya cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Questions And Answers On Good Friday And Easter / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / See What We Are Using In Celebrating Easter (photo) How You Celebrating It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.