Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral (77139 Views)

Nigerian Man Weds USA Lady In Akwa Ibom(photos) / Physically Challenged Lady Lecturer Weds Her Man, Photos Go Viral (Video) / Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
ollah2:
This thread seems pretty neat. I wonder what it would have looked like if it was a Muslim. Btw, it's gonna be a church wedding which means the Pastor will bless their marriage. Wow!

So much for the hypocritical Christians.

he is an atheist and not a Christian

by the way what do you mean when you say the thread is neat

1 Like

Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by ollah2: 11:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
sasko:

he is an atheist and not a Christian

by the way what do you mean when you say the thread is neat

Lol. An atheist?? I must have missed were that was written in the article. Smh at some of these hypocritical Christians

1 Like

Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by masseratti: 11:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
undecided undecided
sasko:

See as you they rave like machine as if say na me cause your problems

taka m easy oo
try harder ,thats lame,think deeper you can do better.

Btw its "rake" not rave,go to school you no go hear word.
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by sekem: 11:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
Einl:
The woman in the right doesn't look happy 'bout it.

Our culture that makes a woman feel incomplete without getting married and having kids.

Puts so much pressure in the women.

Look at these women both selling their dignity just to be called Mrs.

I sigh.

no need to sigh

remember the bible said it in Isaiah 4:1 "For seven women will take hold of one man in that day, saying, "We will eat our own bread and wear our own clothes, only let us be called by your name; take away our reproach!"

So my guy, chillax

what you are seeing now is just the beginning. tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by Toks2008(m): 11:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
lalasticlala:

Toks2008, I knew u would like this thread.
lol!

Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by captainmuyi(m): 11:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
they re all ugly
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by Caseless: 11:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nice one! I like this man.
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by Oare69(m): 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
D guy sharp in,polygamy is in their nature,instead of conducting two marriages in future,he opted to marry them at once so he won't spend more # Say no to recession... D knacking go get time table. D man go hear body tire, some ladies this days get degree for knackinology
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
ollah2:

Lol. An atheist. Smh at some.of these hypocritical Christians

Which one is hypocritical Christians again

I only know Christians, Muslims and atheist
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 25, 2017
masseratti:
undecided undecided try harder ,thats lame,think deeper you can do better.

Btw its "rake" not rave,go to school you no go hear word.

Let me just help you because ignorant mind is a stupendous of ignoramus, have you consulted you dictionary before spewing rubbish on the cyber space making mockery of your self

Rave; talk incoherently delirious, mad, ranting and raving

to talk in angry uncontrolled, raving and banging his head

sorry oo no be me do you
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by ollah2: 12:14am On Mar 25, 2017
sasko:

Which one is hypocritical Christians again

I only know Christians, Muslims and atheist

Well u are one anyways. I'm wondering where it states the guy is an atheist
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by masseratti: 12:15am On Mar 25, 2017
sasko:

Let me just help you because ignorant mind is a stupendous of ignoramus, have you consulted you dictionary before spewing rubbish on the cyber space making mockery of your self

Rave; talk incoherently delirious, mad, ranting and raving

to talk in angry uncontrolled, raving and banging his head

sorry oo no be me do you
oh yeah thanks,got that,
Happy now?
oya move on,goan play.
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by deltapikin(m): 12:18am On Mar 25, 2017
He don dey marry both of them for free since. Ask very well u go hear that both of the women don produced plenty children for the man. He just want to pay so the women family can't say no.

1 Like

Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 25, 2017
masseratti:
oh yeah thanks,got that, Happy now? oya move on,goan play.
it seems you are a controversial person from my assessment

is your brain paining you .

1 Like

Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by masseratti: 12:30am On Mar 25, 2017
sasko:

it seems you are a controversial person from my assessment

is your brain paining you
lolzzzz Yes,happy now? undecided
when you are done playing make sure you do your home work.
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by blaqroy: 3:21am On Mar 25, 2017
The one on the left will be the one to kill him undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by andy48: 6:09am On Mar 25, 2017
So who are we to judge? Or are we allowed to judge some people and not allowed to judge some? Make una free the guy jor. Some of us here our parents have over 3 wives. You marry them separate days or one day it's same thing. In fact one day saves cost. Sanusi, dangote, lots of them has morethan 2 wives, if you don't have problem with that you shouldn't have any with this. Na when poor man do something e be crime.
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 25, 2017
transient123:

How then can a man and 2 women be one as always said during wedding vows, even if u r not a Christian, at least you must have attended one wedding or the other.

I won't descend so low in morals like u. No need yelling at u to shut up.
hold your horses, it's a traditional wedding, check the Venue, and lest I forget, the country is not only divided between Christians and Muslims

Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by kemelyt: 6:58am On Mar 25, 2017
This na double wahala ohhhhh

Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by maasoap(m): 7:13am On Mar 25, 2017
I Thank God, he is not a Muslim.
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by maasoap(m): 7:16am On Mar 25, 2017
andy48:
So who are we to judge? Or are we allowed to judge some people and not allowed to judge some? Make una free the guy jor. Some of us here our parents have over 3 wives. You marry them separate days or one day it's same thing. In fact one day saves cost. Sanusi, dangote, lots of them has morethan 2 wives, if you don't have problem with that you shouldn't have any with this. Na when poor man do something e be crime.
Poor man has no business marrying two wives. Abi u no know say na poverty raised to power infinity?
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by mosesphililp: 7:44am On Mar 25, 2017
strongman you go hear am later when the manifestation time comes
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by euchariadavid(f): 7:53am On Mar 25, 2017
Am not suprised,he is afraid of the other woman in right hand side,if not she go pound the man,he should be ready to build seperate houses for them
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by emmaitive(m): 8:34am On Mar 25, 2017
we no dey carry last
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by lexy2014: 8:39am On Mar 25, 2017
stephenduru:
According to Hon. Charles,a man is set to wed two ladies on Sunday March 26th in Delta.He wrote.....

'Happy married life : Will wonders ever end? The truth is 'is there anything like taboo or is just that this that has never happened may just happened and due to the surprise and shock so it then becomes a taboo to many?

Imagine a man openly marrying two ladies on same day and the brides families will be consenting to it . In fact I will be attending this wedding'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/nigerian-man-set-to-wed-2-ladies-on.html?m=1
na man wey sabi bi that...correct African man
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by suarhez: 8:42am On Mar 25, 2017
The girls sef no de smile o. Succes ma guy
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by mofy1(f): 9:07am On Mar 25, 2017
Both of them lost their father @ same time and it's tradition that he must marry them b4 the burial grin. In between they ve been wife on credit before the loss of their father.
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by lexy2014: 9:09am On Mar 25, 2017
Pidgin2:

What of the men of the new testament : Jesus, Paul, Peter, Timothy, John, etc were they polygamist?
none of these guys were polygamist but d bible doesn't condemn polygamy neither does it explicitly approve monogamy except for bishops(overseers). its a bit dicey but for me I can't condemn it.if u check it, many men especially xtians even pastors keep mistresses. So y pretend and hide under d cloak of civilization & Christianity when u no u need more than one?
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by comrChris(m): 9:29am On Mar 25, 2017
Think he got two of them pregnant at the same time and their families are on his neck..

This kind of thing doesn't speak well for women, it's a prerogative act on women and should be condemned

1 Like

Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 25, 2017
lexy2014:
none of these guys were polygamist but d bible doesn't condemn polygamy neither does it explicitly approve monogamy except for bishops(overseers). its a bit dicey but for me I can't condemn it.if u check it, many men especially xtians even pastors keep mistresses. So y pretend and hide under d cloak of civilization & Christianity when u no u need more than one?

It seems you don't read your Bible or you read it with a canal mind, why didn't God create Adam with two or more wives?

Look at the lives of all the Jews who married more than one wife, was it not filled with chaos and all kinds of problems?

What did Matt. 19 :3-6 say? the two will become one flesh not three or four. It's not dicey, it is not God's will for people to be polygamous, He never instructed anyone to marry more than one wife but He established marriage, giving Adam only one wife.

Polygamy caused the religious problem in the world today. When Sarah allowed Abraham to take another wife she never knew that this action will lead to chaos and catastrophe. Today, the world has no peace and will not have total peace until Jesus comes again..

Eph. 5:22-33 talks about Christ being the husband and His bride being the church

Christianity has no place for Polygamy, the men of the old testament were Jewish not Christians and we see how polygamy destroyed their families.

Jesus, our redeemer, came from a monogamous family, this was because his family served as a symbol of what a Christian family should be, God sent His son through a monogamous couple. Elizabeth and Zachariah were monogamous and gave birth to John, Peter was monogamous, Paul never married, none of Jesus apostles was polygamous, John the Baptist never married. It's left for you to be a Christian(Christ follower) or not stop talking about Jews who never knew Christ.

To each his own
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by Einl(m): 9:59am On Mar 25, 2017
doskie:
there is pressure on men too oh. These days.

It's more on women.
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by doskie(m): 10:08am On Mar 25, 2017
Einl:

It's more on women.
no be lie shaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OMG: Wedding Palava: See Dressing Ooo / Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses / Norsemen Confraternity Members Attend Wedding Of Their Member With Swords.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.