Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Man Accuse UBA Staff Of Seducing Brother Inlaw Afta Checking His Account Balance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Accuse UBA Staff Of Seducing Brother Inlaw Afta Checking His Account Balance (1271 Views)

Twitter User Sent His Account Number To DJ Cuppy For Financial Assistant / Yemi Alade's Look When A Toaster Says He Has N30million In His Account / Terry G Shares Account Balance, Says He Is Feeling Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Accuse UBA Staff Of Seducing Brother Inlaw Afta Checking His Account Balance by Daminaj1(f): 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
This story is about to go viral! A man is accusing a pretty UBA staff of seducing his brother in law and wrecking his marriage after she saw his account balance. She lured the man by sending nudes and he is threathing to release the nude before the day ends (We dey wait).

http://www.daminaj.com/2017/03/man-accuse-uba-staff-of-seducing-his.html

The Story

[b]I have been trying to reach out on social media but little response was gotten. I hope you find time to understand, investigate and let the world know my story.

A UBA staff obviously seen my sister's husband account decides to go after him and they had an affair. Now my sister home is broken(though wife and husband are settling back fine now) because the staff knew he is married even though she is now claiming otherwise. We even have the nude pictures she sends to him which we will upload soon.

It was reported to UBA first thinking their policy doesn't support that kind of thing especially a staff tapping rich customers . Mr Razak Shittu from UBA called us and told us that they will investigate the matter that we should send the nude pictures to him, we did. Only for him to call us back and say the lady have been interrogated and confirmed she had the affair but (in his word) "we should let go, that she has been given a formal warning and that we should forgive, because if they sack her and my sister husband decides to marry the lady, who would loose my sister or the lady". can you imagine that statement, shouldn't that be our headache? And after I told him this thing has destroyed my sisters family with two kids, he said

'if I don't listen to him we should go ahead and do whatever we want. I want to believe that's his opinion and not of the bank,but it doesn't matter again. We would go ahead and upload the nude pictures while tagging all bloggers, as well as screen grab our message to UBA and their responses. [/b]

Re: Man Accuse UBA Staff Of Seducing Brother Inlaw Afta Checking His Account Balance by Daminaj1(f): 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
The couple

+ UBA's uninterested response that made him go to the media according to him.

MORE DETAILS HERE : http://www.daminaj.com/2017/03/man-accuse-uba-staff-of-seducing-his.html

Re: Man Accuse UBA Staff Of Seducing Brother Inlaw Afta Checking His Account Balance by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lol. The first sentence though. "This story is about to go viral". Who said so? grin
"She's a Reverend's daughter" Ehn ehn? Even if she is a child of an Angel. Even angels misbehave remember the fallen angels.
Re: Man Accuse UBA Staff Of Seducing Brother Inlaw Afta Checking His Account Balance by Senipapa(m): 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
You have no case against the girl, your husband is the one
who has 0 control over his joy stick, and that can be coz of
1001 reasons which you may be part of.

The girl fine Sha, she fit seduce me even without nude sef.
Re: Man Accuse UBA Staff Of Seducing Brother Inlaw Afta Checking His Account Balance by dyadeleye(m): 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
Na wa oooo, in hoe we trust..
Na wa for the husband sef...
Re: Man Accuse UBA Staff Of Seducing Brother Inlaw Afta Checking His Account Balance by SNOWCREAM(m): 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
How many blog go post am for nairaland?
Re: Man Accuse UBA Staff Of Seducing Brother Inlaw Afta Checking His Account Balance by Senipapa(m): 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
Re: Man Accuse UBA Staff Of Seducing Brother Inlaw Afta Checking His Account Balance by TheArticleNG(m): 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ha
Re: Man Accuse UBA Staff Of Seducing Brother Inlaw Afta Checking His Account Balance by policy12: 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
So na only the girl get fault ba?What of ur In-law who play along and he willing to cheat on his faithful wife. Abegi leave the babe alone so if she be reverend daughter nko? Is ur In-law a saint?

Re: Man Accuse UBA Staff Of Seducing Brother Inlaw Afta Checking His Account Balance by decatalyst(m): 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
To slap ur husband dey hungry me.

Re: Man Accuse UBA Staff Of Seducing Brother Inlaw Afta Checking His Account Balance by Michellla(f): 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
why did you cover her face?
Re: Man Accuse UBA Staff Of Seducing Brother Inlaw Afta Checking His Account Balance by CaroLyner(f): 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
So you blurred her face,
But exposed her name

1 Like

Re: Man Accuse UBA Staff Of Seducing Brother Inlaw Afta Checking His Account Balance by epistleNow(m): 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
Why blurr her face and left the couple and children
Re: Man Accuse UBA Staff Of Seducing Brother Inlaw Afta Checking His Account Balance by gare2510(m): 11:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
So what do you hope to achieve by this post, so UBA go dey monitor who their workers sleep with, is your sister's husband a baby abi the girl rape am. I hope say no b because the babe no give u green light or UBA no pay compensation. Stop spoiling the bank's reputation because of ur randy in law and a loose girl.If d girl worked for mama sikira buka will u be making all this noise, BTW what is ur particular interest you say they are settling what is the point coming out with their pocs.

(1) (Reply)

Sade Adu's Son Shuts Down Rumours Drake Is Dating His Mum (photo) / #bbnaija: Bobrisky Professes His Undying Love For Tboss / I Like And Enjoy Anal Sex, Is Great - Ghanaian Actress, Vicky Zugah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.