Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Arsenal Is Better Than Chelsea, Liverpool, Man U, Barca And Real Madrid-wenger - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Is Better Than Chelsea, Liverpool, Man U, Barca And Real Madrid-wenger (956 Views)

PSG Rejects Both Barca And Real Madrid Bids For Neymar / Atletico Accuse Barca And Griezmann Of Disrespect, Rejects Barca's Offer / Simi Expresses Her View On Man U - Barca Draw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Is Better Than Chelsea, Liverpool, Man U, Barca And Real Madrid-wenger by Sleeplessmoney: 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
Arsenal's perturbed coach, Arsene Wenger has made a ridiculous claim that'll surely get him a lot of flak.

Despite the possibility of his club not qualifying for the Champions league, and going another season without silverware, he's said that Arsenal is the best club in the world and football isn't all about wining trophies.

The last time Arsenal won a major trophy was in 2004 and fan pressure for him to leave the club this summer reached an all time high after his 10-2 humiliation at the hands of Bayern Munich in this season's champions League.
The veteran manager who has been at Arsenal since 1996 has leaped to the defence of his record, stressing that he has helped build ‘the best club in the world’.

‘For me Arsenal is the best club in the world and what we have built is absolutely remarkable, not only on the results front but on the values that this club, what we have built,’ Wenger told beIN Sports.

''Of course a football club is about winning, it’s as well about values.‘Nobody talks about that anymore but sport is as well about values and I think integrity, respect, humility, togetherness are very important qualities and if you would visit our club you would see that they really exist on a daily basis.

‘That is part of what I am proud as well.’You can basically say that if you don’t win the championship it is not a successful season and I can understand that but you take clubs like Liverpool and they have not won the Premier League, they are a big club.

‘You have clubs like Man City, Man United, certainly the championship will be won by Chelsea so we have all, and no matter how many we are, Tottenham, all these clubs, every year only one will win it.’
SOURCE:http://www.naijaclicks.com/2017/03/arsenal-is-better-than-chelsea.html

Re: Arsenal Is Better Than Chelsea, Liverpool, Man U, Barca And Real Madrid-wenger by majicplus: 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
Wetin concern fans with integrity and value. . . You beta go and win trophy before i throw you inside lagos lagoon
Re: Arsenal Is Better Than Chelsea, Liverpool, Man U, Barca And Real Madrid-wenger by sod09(m): 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
mad man
Re: Arsenal Is Better Than Chelsea, Liverpool, Man U, Barca And Real Madrid-wenger by dikeigbo2(m): 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
Thats what you get when set exams for yourself grin grin 100% pass
Re: Arsenal Is Better Than Chelsea, Liverpool, Man U, Barca And Real Madrid-wenger by Earth2Metahuman: 7:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
I need his weed supplier grin
Re: Arsenal Is Better Than Chelsea, Liverpool, Man U, Barca And Real Madrid-wenger by aluko360(m): 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
hehe
arsene wenger don begin smoke weed stored in sniper container.
Re: Arsenal Is Better Than Chelsea, Liverpool, Man U, Barca And Real Madrid-wenger by ufuosman(m): 11:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
see wetin drugs the cause.
Re: Arsenal Is Better Than Chelsea, Liverpool, Man U, Barca And Real Madrid-wenger by Saintsquare(m): 11:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
nice way of shading Liverpool
Re: Arsenal Is Better Than Chelsea, Liverpool, Man U, Barca And Real Madrid-wenger by Martinez19(m): 9:42am On Mar 25, 2017
Arhba, Wenger could not have said that. Your intelligence must be below average to say that arsenal is better than all these clubs.
Re: Arsenal Is Better Than Chelsea, Liverpool, Man U, Barca And Real Madrid-wenger by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 25, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
I need his weed supplier grin

I need too grin
Re: Arsenal Is Better Than Chelsea, Liverpool, Man U, Barca And Real Madrid-wenger by Nickizoe(f): 11:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
That's like saying that Shooting Star is better than Barcelona.... Please where did he get his grass from...??

(1) (Reply)

Juventus 1 - 2 Barcelona (Highlights) / Is It True? - Neymar / Should Mikel Retire Now,do We Have Any Replacement For Him??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.