Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,223 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

It's Official: Dubai Has The World's Fastest Police Car-cnn - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / It's Official: Dubai Has The World's Fastest Police Car-cnn (2157 Views)

Bentley Reveals 207-mph 2020 Flying Spur,The World's Fastest Production Sedan / The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport / The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Official: Dubai Has The World's Fastest Police Car-cnn by tolufase: 7:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
The Dubai Police decided that what they already had in stock just wasn’t enough, so they decided to go and get themselves the second-fastest car in the world, the Bugatti Veyron. While the Dubai police could overtake almost everything on the road, they apparently need a car that take down anything. Capable of speeds up to 268 miles per hour and hitting 60 miles per hour from zero in just 2.5 seconds, there’s no way anything can get out of the Veyron’s grasp – unless a Hennessey Venom GT shows up. It set the police department back a cool $1.6 million, but hey, it’s Dubai!

Re: It's Official: Dubai Has The World's Fastest Police Car-cnn by ghadaphy(m): 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
hmmmm, Dubai leads, others follow
Re: It's Official: Dubai Has The World's Fastest Police Car-cnn by nurey(m): 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
It's one thing to be fast, it's another to be doggedly.

This car may be fast, but in real life scenario one police bugatti veyron can never take me down in high speed pursuit because the road isn't always straight and it isn't always about speed or acceleration.

VV12
Re: It's Official: Dubai Has The World's Fastest Police Car-cnn by Perfecttouch(m): 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
nurey:

This car may be fast, but in real life scenario one police bugatti veyron can never take me down in high speed pursuit because the road isn't always straight and it isn't always about speed

VV12
incase you don't know,those shortcuts you think u know,police knows then too. You can't outrun their drivers cos they are specially trained and they are exceptionally good. Some of them are f1 qualified

1 Like

Re: It's Official: Dubai Has The World's Fastest Police Car-cnn by nurey(m): 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
Perfecttouch:
incase you don't know,those shortcuts you think u know,police knows then too. You can't outrun their drivers cos they are specially trained and they are exceptionally good. Some of them are f1 qualified

See this one, bugatti veyron is just a fast car that's all, driving an equally capable ride with better ground clearance let's say a 5.0L V8 Ford Mustang, the bugatti won't stand a chance when I donut through a carriage way, hand brake at intersection and tunnel through stop lights grin am a baaaeeee boy "in goat tone"
Re: It's Official: Dubai Has The World's Fastest Police Car-cnn by Tyche(m): 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
nurey:

This car may be fast, but in real life scenario one police bugatti veyron can never take me down in high speed pursuit because the road isn't always straight and it isn't always about speed or acceleration.

VV12

Keyboard F1 expert
Re: It's Official: Dubai Has The World's Fastest Police Car-cnn by nurey(m): 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
Tyche:

Keyboard F1 expert
You have been a very naughty boy, oya go to your room, you are grounded grin
Re: It's Official: Dubai Has The World's Fastest Police Car-cnn by Kjnwancaro: 10:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
nurey:

VV12

A veyron with two or more armed cops won't take you down? Chief you need to think again. Even if it is the first time I'm driving on that road no arms, one on one, I have a good chance to bring you down with a faster car.
Re: It's Official: Dubai Has The World's Fastest Police Car-cnn by tmanis(m): 11:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
nurey:

See this one, bugatti veyron is just a fast car that's all, driving an equally capable ride with better ground clearance let's say a 5.0L V8 Ford Mustang, the bugatti won't stand a chance when I donut through a carriage way, hand brake at intersection and tunnel through stop lights grin am a baaaeeee boy "in goat tone"
Really? Donut? Really?

p.s nobody should every let nurey touch a mustang. he will wrap it around the nearest pole tongue

2 Likes

Re: It's Official: Dubai Has The World's Fastest Police Car-cnn by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 25, 2017
cheesy

1 Share

Re: It's Official: Dubai Has The World's Fastest Police Car-cnn by nurey(m): 7:42am On Mar 25, 2017
Kjnwancaro:

A veyron with two or more armed cops won't take you down? Chief you need to think again. Even if it is the first time I'm driving on that road no arms, one on one, I have a good chance to bring you down with a faster car.

Bugatti sports car
Mustang muscle car

All it takes is to jab your ride at high speed and see you loss control like a spinning top. Or

I simply taunt you around for 30mins and see your Guage empty itself (bugatti is a heavy drinker)
Re: It's Official: Dubai Has The World's Fastest Police Car-cnn by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 25, 2017
nurey:

Bugatti sports car
Mustang muscle car
All it takes is to jab your ride at high speed and see you loss control like a spinning top. Or
I simply taunt you around for 30mins and see your Guage empty itself (bugatti is a heavy drinker)
Nurey stop playing NFS... or those plenty games you play. cheesy
Re: It's Official: Dubai Has The World's Fastest Police Car-cnn by nurey(m): 8:09am On Mar 25, 2017
PaperLace:

Nurey stop playing NFS... or those plenty games you play. cheesy

We don't play NFS here in Pluto, we rather use it to cool down our radioactive power generator (Non fission syncro-propanol)
Re: It's Official: Dubai Has The World's Fastest Police Car-cnn by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:11am On Mar 25, 2017
nurey:

VV12

And you think you're the only one that can drive?

You think they are not taught how to maneuver on high speed?

No dey feel yourself too much.
Re: It's Official: Dubai Has The World's Fastest Police Car-cnn by Kjnwancaro: 9:40am On Mar 25, 2017
nurey:

Bugatti sports car
Mustang muscle car

Sounds like you play a lot of video games grin
Re: It's Official: Dubai Has The World's Fastest Police Car-cnn by tmanis(m): 11:07am On Mar 25, 2017
nurey:

Bugatti sports car
Mustang muscle car

I'd say the mustang is more likely to spin out than the Veyron..
Re: It's Official: Dubai Has The World's Fastest Police Car-cnn by nurey(m): 11:08am On Mar 25, 2017
tmanis:
I'd say the mustang is more likely to spin out than the Veyron..

Then you don't know your cars smiley
Re: It's Official: Dubai Has The World's Fastest Police Car-cnn by GuageLTD: 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
nurey:

so U kindly enlighten us. why wld d Buggati spin n d mustang wnt?
Re: It's Official: Dubai Has The World's Fastest Police Car-cnn by nurey(m): 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
GuageLTD:
so U kindly enlighten us. why wld d Buggati spin n d mustang wnt?
Just be patient, Van Diesel is coming to answer your questions grin
Re: It's Official: Dubai Has The World's Fastest Police Car-cnn by mejai(m): 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
nurey..... grin

even our danfo will out-shine dat fuel drinker
Re: It's Official: Dubai Has The World's Fastest Police Car-cnn by GuageLTD: 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
nurey:

Just be patient, Van Diesel is coming to answer your questions grin
lol.... wat year? bt on a serious note i want to learn....
Re: It's Official: Dubai Has The World's Fastest Police Car-cnn by nurey(m): 7:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
GuageLTD:

lol.... wat year?
bt on a serious note i want to learn....

The bugatti was built for speed, I can't probably out run it on a straight line, the bugatti does 0-100 in 2.5s but my Mustang on the other hand with a 5.0L engine does 0-100 in 4.9s you think that's slow, think again
1. Before the Bugatti comes after me, I am probably already cruising at 150km/h

2. The mustang has a manual version doing 180 degrees Is child's play in it not same for the bugatti as the driver has to be careful

3. I don't need a map or nada I just utilize turns and the ability to always know where next, it's easier for me as I decided when to turn the bugatti is a follower so he drives slower to keep up with my turns

4. If he comes side by side I jab him cause he least expect it, probably jab him onto an on coming vehicle (don't worry the driver will be alright the cars got tons of air bag) he swerves to avoid the car and crashes.

5. I hide under a bridge till the chopper is tired, I get home eat and watch the replay on the news, ain't that life.

grin

1 Like

Re: It's Official: Dubai Has The World's Fastest Police Car-cnn by mejai(m): 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
nurey:

The bugatti was built for speed, I can't probably out run it on a straight line, the bugatti does 0-100 in 2.5s but my Mustang on the other hand with a 5.0L engine does 0-100 in 4.9s you think that's slow, think again

2. The mustang has a manual version doing 180 degrees Is child's play in it not same for the bugatti as the driver has to be careful

3. I don't need a map or nada I just utilize turns and the ability to always know where next, it's easier for me as I decided when to turn the bugatti is a follower so he drives slower to keep up with my turns

4. If he comes side by side I jab him cause he least expect it, probably jab him onto an on coming vehicle (don't worry the driver will be alright the cars got tons of air bag) he swerves to avoid the car and crashes.

5. I hide under a bridge till the chopper is tired, I get home eat and watch the replay on the news, ain't that life.

grin
Assuming it is to happen d way u stated, don't u think u would be in handcuffs b4 u get to 150km/hr (it myt take u 10 secs or more to reach dat, while d Bugatti will be slowing down). cos u both will dash a straight line to reach dat.
By then d remaining numbers u stated won't be needed again.
Re: It's Official: Dubai Has The World's Fastest Police Car-cnn by nurey(m): 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
mejai:
Assuming it is to happen d way u stated, don't u think u would be in handcuffs b4 u get to 150km/hr (it myt take u 10 secs or more to reach dat, while d Bugatti will be slowing down). cos u both will dash a straight line to reach dat.
By then d remaining numbers u stated won't be needed again.

Nah the speed limit in dubai is around 100 to 120km,i would have probably escaped before the bugatti is deployed anyway
Re: It's Official: Dubai Has The World's Fastest Police Car-cnn by tmanis(m): 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
nurey:

grin
1. you can be at whatever mph you want, the Bugatti will catch up with you confidently

2. you don't need a manual transmission to drift-turn. whatever stunt a mustang can pull, the Bugatti will do same confidently.

3.as long as tgey arent chasin with a slow car, they won't have problems keeping up with you.

4. a Veyron is not a leaning pole. it has more power and a lower center of gravity than the mustang. this makes it more stable. and I'm sure high speed chase officers are well trained to know how to trail an offender.

in fact, they don't need to come to you your side, all they need to do is swerve into your back quarters, and you ultimately lose traction and in your attempt to gain control, you spin out, mustang-Style....

5. you think it's only one car that will be on your trail that you will be using bridge to do boju boju with ni? all officers in the area would have been radio-communicated with your details. they would all be on your trail, even in the future sef, dem don log you in to user base.

A well developed country and it's policing can't be compared to Nigerian policing. you will rarely see Oyinbo police chasing with a knife unstable mid-sized truck..

Nollywood no be reality oo

nurey:

are they your cars?

you fail to make me see how a mustang will make a Bugatti Veyron.. the Veyron was built to stick to the road and go fast. wide track, suspension tuned for great and mighty handling, a spoiler that creates a truckload of downforce. that's not even taking into consideration the whole body design that screams 'downforce'. Oh, did I mention the low center of gravity?

whatever will make a Bugatti spin would have wrecked a mustang.
Re: It's Official: Dubai Has The World's Fastest Police Car-cnn by nurey(m): 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
tmanis:

1. you can be at whatever mph you want, the Bugatti will catch up with you confidently

2. you don't need a manual transmission to drift-turn. whatever stunt a mustang can pull, the Bugatti will do same confidently.

3.as long as tgey arent chasin with a slow car, they won't have problems keeping up with you.

4. a Veyron is not a leaning pole. it has more power and a lower center of gravity than the mustang. this makes it more stable. and I'm sure high speed chase officers are well trained to know how to trail an offender.

in fact, they don't need to come to you your side, all they need to do is swerve into your back quarters, and you ultimately lose traction and in your attempt to gain control, you spin out, mustang-Style....

5. you think it's only one car that will be on your trail that you will be using bridge to do boju boju with ni? all officers in the area would have been radio-communicated with your details. they would all be on your trail, even in the future sef, dem don log you in to user base.

A well developed country and it's policing can't be compared to Nigerian policing. you will rarely see Oyinbo police chasing with a knife unstable mid-sized truck..

Nollywood no be reality oo

are they your cars?

you fail to make me see how a mustang will make a Bugatti Veyron.. the Veyron was built to stick to the road and go fast. wide track, suspension tuned for great and mighty handling, a spoiler that creates a truckload of downforce. that's not even taking into consideration the whole body design that screams 'downforce'. Oh, did I mention the low center of gravity?

whatever will make a Bugatti spin would have wrecked a mustang.

Easier said than done.

As the cop has training as a bad street racer, me sef get training.

Centre of gravity ni ko kor, you no add gravitational pull join grin
Re: It's Official: Dubai Has The World's Fastest Police Car-cnn by tmanis(m): 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
nurey:

Easier said than done.

As the cop has training as a bad street racer, me sef get training.

Centre of gravity ni ko kor, you no add gravitational pull join grin
gbaun!

go away joor...

I was expecting Your Own set of counter facts....
Re: It's Official: Dubai Has The World's Fastest Police Car-cnn by nurey(m): 7:14am On Mar 26, 2017
tmanis:

gbaun!

go away joor...

I was expecting Your Own set of counter facts....

Be patient am going to dubai to break the law and get chased by the bugatti just switch to aljazeera and follow the high speed chase
Re: It's Official: Dubai Has The World's Fastest Police Car-cnn by GuageLTD: 11:00am On Mar 26, 2017
nurey:

grin
lolz see bad guy
Re: It's Official: Dubai Has The World's Fastest Police Car-cnn by tmanis(m): 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
nurey:

Be patient am going to dubai to break the law and get chased by the bugatti just switch to aljazeera and follow the high speed chase
Al Jazeera won't broadcast a live police chase. but I'll be patient, 10 years after you've been deported from Dubai, Sony Max will play your clip on 'world's dumbest criminals'
Re: It's Official: Dubai Has The World's Fastest Police Car-cnn by nurey(m): 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
tmanis:
Al Jazeera won't broadcast a live police chase. but I'll be patient, 10 years after you've been deported from Dubai, Sony Max will play your clip on 'world's dumbest criminals'

Baba you just went full Savage with this your comment grin abi nah you be the police man chasing me in the bugatti? smiley
Re: It's Official: Dubai Has The World's Fastest Police Car-cnn by tmanis(m): 5:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
nurey:

Baba you just went full Savage with this your comment grin abi nah you be the police man chasing me in the bugatti? smiley
grin grin grin grin grin

nah... I'm the friend of the sheriff that will give me your gist when we hangout after a day of burning rubber on a race track.... 707hp baaaaaaby! wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bad Noise From The Car, Please Help / Benz C300 2008 For Sale In Kubwa Abuja / My Civic Goes Off While Driving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.