Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Group for pedigree dog owners-let us know you have a good dog - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Group for pedigree dog owners-let us know you have a good dog (4718 Views)

All Lhasa Also Owners Let's Meet Here / Maya Just Littered 10 Pups....book now for pedigree rott pup! / Ever Wanted To Own A Pedigree Dog?then Read This(with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Group for pedigree dog owners-let us know you have a good dog by ancientbil(m): 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
Out of my love for dogs and little knowledge which I have acquired through the help of friends and breeders around. I have come to notice that there are dogs and there are pedigree dogs. The whole idea of the group is to enlighten owners of any kind on what they have and the importance of pedigree, Also to share our knowledge. Someone might ask what kind of dog is a pedigree dog? And where can it be found. With the help of great minds who will or might put up comments here we will get these answers. And please before a dog will be posted or talked about you have to show the dogs pedigree certificate,which you might snap and upload. Attached is my beloved rottweiler her name is ashley and her pedigree paper, now let's see what we have and what we can get.Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group for pedigree dog owners-let us know you have a good dog by knyte(m): 8:51am On Mar 25, 2017
ancientbil:
Out of my love for dogs and little knowledge which I have acquired through the help of friends and breeders around. I have come to notice that there are dogs and there are pedigree dogs. The whole idea of the group is to enlighten owners of any kind on what they have and the importance of pedigree, Also to share our knowledge. Someone might ask what kind of dog is a pedigree dog? And where can it be found. With the help of great minds who will or might put up comments here we will get these answers. And please before a dog will be posted or talked about you have to show the dogs pedigree certificate,which you might snap and upload. Attached is my beloved rottweiler her name is ashley and her pedigree paper, now let's see what we have and what we can get.Thanks

Wow u have a direct daughter of doma? Pls contact me on 08078645882 via whatsapp
Re: Group for pedigree dog owners-let us know you have a good dog by ancientbil(m): 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
Yes I do bro..and she's lovely...do you have any?

1 Like

Re: Group for pedigree dog owners-let us know you have a good dog by okikiosibodu(m): 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
knyte:

Wow u have a direct daughter of doma? Pls contact me on 08078645882 via whatsapp
Not surprised to see you here. How are "our" gallant knights doing?
Re: Group for pedigree dog owners-let us know you have a good dog by ancientbil(m): 8:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
Asking me? @okiki
Re: Group for pedigree dog owners-let us know you have a good dog by knyte(m): 9:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
okikiosibodu:

Not surprised to see you here. How are "our" gallant knights doing?
Very well bro, thanks a lot. I still try to show up here and share my knowledge especially for the rottweiler breed grin
Re: Group for pedigree dog owners-let us know you have a good dog by okikiosibodu(m): 10:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
@ ancientbil
Was talking to my Oga at the top... I have learnt a lot from him, even though we have never met in person

knyte:

Very well bro, thanks a lot. I still try to show up here and share my knowledge especially for the rottweiler breed grin
I know you specialize in Rotts, and of recent sef, I am loving them more than Boerboels.
My love to your gallant Knights... HOK
Still longing for my first visit to your kennel

1 Share

Re: Group for pedigree dog owners-let us know you have a good dog by knyte(m): 11:58am On Mar 27, 2017
okikiosibodu:
@ ancientbil
Was talking to my Oga at the top... I have learnt a lot from him, even though we have never met in person

I know you specialize in Rotts, and of recent sef, I am loving them more than Boerboels.
My love to your gallant Knights... HOK
Still longing for my first visit to your kennel
I appreciate bro, knowledge is not supposed to be hoarded and the few that i have had personal and indirect contacts with here know i share it all. No man knows it all

1 Like

Re: Group for pedigree dog owners-let us know you have a good dog by ancientbil(m): 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
OK Bro his my oga too...and he is always willing and free to shear his wealth of information

1 Like

Re: Group for pedigree dog owners-let us know you have a good dog by logadims: 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
ancientbil:
OK Bro his my oga too...and he is always willing and free to shear his wealth of information
nice!
You stay in PH?
Re: Group for pedigree dog owners-let us know you have a good dog by ancientbil(m): 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=logadims post=55066909] nice!
You stay in PH? I do am in ph right now
Re: Group for pedigree dog owners-let us know you have a good dog by logadims: 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
are you a member of PHDBA?
send me a whatsapp message on 09032273723
Re: Group for pedigree dog owners-let us know you have a good dog by EddyNumerouno(m): 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
This came with my puppy. Is there a standard format for pedigree certificates?

BTW, a simple Google search showed the dog's family tree up to its 'ancestors' grin in the 1970's

2 Likes

Re: Group for pedigree dog owners-let us know you have a good dog by knyte(m): 9:14am On Mar 30, 2017
EddyNumerouno:

BTW, a simple Google search showed the dog's family tree up to its 'ancestors' grin in the 1970's
Thats a kennel certificate and there is no down right hard core way of putting it. As long as it shows at least 3generations you are good
Re: Group for pedigree dog owners-let us know you have a good dog by tymicjay77: 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
pls I want anyone to add me up on WhatsApp group on dogs .07069325148.
I buy dogs for my clients and need update of available dogs breeds.thanks
Re: Group for pedigree dog owners-let us know you have a good dog by logadims: 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
[quote author=ancientbil post=55069625][/quote] can I have your contact?
Re: Group for pedigree dog owners-let us know you have a good dog by ancientbil(m): 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
logadims:
can I have your contact?
yes sir 08039104103
Re: Group for pedigree dog owners-let us know you have a good dog by ancientbil(m): 7:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
[quote author=logadims post=55070250]are you a member of PHDBA?
send me a whatsapp message on 09032273723 OK sir. Done
Re: Group for pedigree dog owners-let us know you have a good dog by ancientbil(m): 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
=knyte Bro you think just 3genarations only is cool for breed to be seen as a ped?
Re: Group for pedigree dog owners-let us know you have a good dog by ancientbil(m): 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
EddyNumerounoT..now I have seen you pedigree paperwork can we also see your dog?
Re: Group for pedigree dog owners-let us know you have a good dog by ancientbil(m): 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
=tymicjay77 I will kindly want to remind you that we doing sell dogs here and neither do we talk none pedigree. Thank you
Re: Group for pedigree dog owners-let us know you have a good dog by knyte(m): 8:35am On Mar 31, 2017
ancientbil:
=knyte Bro you think just 3genarations only is cool for breed to be seen as a ped?
For some breeds yes, but for some like the german shepherd and rottweiler it shoule be like 5generation. They are old dogs
Re: Group for pedigree dog owners-let us know you have a good dog by ancientbil(m): 11:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
knyte
For some breeds yes, but for some like the german shepherd and rottweiler it shoule be like 5generation. They are old dogs[/quote]..ok well said I only wanted you to make that clear you don't know who is reading this, you get?
Re: Group for pedigree dog owners-let us know you have a good dog by knyte(m): 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
ancientbil:
knyte
For some breeds yes, but for some like the german shepherd and rottweiler it shoule be like 5generation. They are old dogs..ok well said I only wanted you to make that clear you don't know who is reading this, you get?

What i mean is for breeds like the Boerboel for example, a 3gen may be sufficient especially if a breeder wants to work on some lines but for a breed like the rottweiler there are so many dogs from the 5gen that can still have effects on that particular dog. Most times after the 5gen the effects are not too noticeable thags why for rottweilers 1-5generation is important
Re: Group for pedigree dog owners-let us know you have a good dog by ancientbil(m): 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
knyte:

What i mean is for breeds like the Boerboel for example, a 3gen may be sufficient especially if a breeder wants to work on some lines but for a breed like the rottweiler there are so many dogs from the 5gen that can still have effects on that particular dog. Most times after the 5gen the effects are not too noticeable thags why for rottweilers 1-5generation is important
OK now I get your point man..you didn't make this clear so who ever that's reading will understand with out much thinking... all the same how are you my boss
Re: Group for pedigree dog owners-let us know you have a good dog by ancientbil(m): 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
EddyNumerouno:

now please I want to ask what breed was your pup?
Re: Group for pedigree dog owners-let us know you have a good dog by EddyNumerouno(m): 6:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
ancientbil:
now please I want to ask what breed was your pup?

GSD (DDR)
Re: Group for pedigree dog owners-let us know you have a good dog by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 05, 2017
Please anyone with a puppy for sale in Lagos? Either Caucasian or Alsatian even a sheperd?
Re: Group for pedigree dog owners-let us know you have a good dog by knyte(m): 10:20am On Apr 05, 2017
ancientbil:
OK now I get your point man..you didn't make this clear so who ever that's reading will understand with out much thinking... all the same how are you my boss
Am glad point is taken, am very well chief
Re: Group for pedigree dog owners-let us know you have a good dog by Doglifefordogs: 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2019
Add me to the whatsapp group please
Re: Group for pedigree dog owners-let us know you have a good dog by ancientbil(m): 8:24am On Nov 08, 2019
Good morning guys its been a while i hope we are all good and the dogs too
Re: Group for pedigree dog owners-let us know you have a good dog by Aldamil123(m): 5:20am On Feb 12, 2020
Please add me to your WhatsApp group

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diary of my Cute German Shepherd Slant Back / House of knights dog sales thread / Pitbull Puppies Available For Sale From This Combo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.