Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) (46175 Views)

Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours / Thin Tall Tony At 2007 Calabar Carnival With Bayside Band (Throwback Photo) / BBNaija: Heritage Bank Hosts Evicted Housemates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 25, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Stvpid people! And there are young and old entrepreneurs and farmers begging for their attention and loans, yet being ignored.

What dud this guy achieve to deserve their attention? Maybe Heritage bank wants to go into the business of movie production. Felatio and p0rn movies.
haba!

Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by tribalistseun: 12:49am On Mar 25, 2017
IYANGBALI:
See as him prick dey swell up
homo we can't see it
Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by hahn(m): 12:51am On Mar 25, 2017
youngest85:
Perfect gentleman

I saw that grin
Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by Nobody: 5:06am On Mar 25, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by azzima(m): 5:33am On Mar 25, 2017
Wearing a singlet?? He definitely need an image maker
Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by Nobody: 5:43am On Mar 25, 2017
Guy denies his family and gets a bj, gets recognized by a bank, seems being of questionable character sells these days, just check out most of the people that have the attention of the media, seems the " I can do bad" gets your attention faster, smh
Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 6:17am On Mar 25, 2017
Is this worth celebrating? This is misplaced if priority. U guys gatto sponspor young graduates who has beta things upstair @ least to help Naija's economy than this wasteful show called BBN wey sm gullible go won die to wach. Useless bank!
Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by airex(m): 6:23am On Mar 25, 2017
Okuda:
No be this guy collect bj? Which good father? Is this jow he is hoping to make the 25m? I know say na bank biro and jotter go dey that bag.
Nothing people will do in this life to impress you. Hater. Kill yourself. As u dey do I no sure say u get reach 1k for ur account. Whether he makes d 25m or not is none of ur business
Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by TellMeTheTruth(m): 6:36am On Mar 25, 2017
Heritage Bank is trying very hard to prove they're not distressed
Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by ticker(m): 7:03am On Mar 25, 2017
NgoziOkoli:

First of I don't work at heritage bank. Sorry for your lost dear. I was actually thinking of opening an account with them. That's why I asked. I guess I will just stick with my gtb and UBA jejely.
my dear, come to accessbank and you won't regret it.
Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 25, 2017
What is the meaning of this? So even heritage bank is supporting immorality.misplace priority
Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by Okuda(m): 7:29am On Mar 25, 2017
airex:
Nothing people will do in this life to impress you. Hater. Kill yourself. As u dey do I no sure say u get reach 1k for ur account. Whether he makes d 25m or not is none of ur business

Does 1k buy one a decent meal these days?

Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by femi4: 7:56am On Mar 25, 2017
Selena06:
He's got some length
"length" indeed
Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by Chukazu: 7:58am On Mar 25, 2017
Ashawo bank we have countless businesses and young Nigerians with dreams and budding talents, you never visit to support.. na "Sodom and Gomorrah" children you prefer... efuru efu!
Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by Debunmi17: 8:03am On Mar 25, 2017
Hmmmmm really tall guy
Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 25, 2017
Ugosample:

Who told you he denied his entire family

Do You even watch big brother

Who be this?! Park well jor...
Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 25, 2017
This guy is fvcking handsome.... Chaii
Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by emmaitive(m): 8:33am On Mar 25, 2017
waitin consign me nah
Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by NgoziOkoli(f): 9:06am On Mar 25, 2017
ticker:
my dear, come to accessbank and you won't regret it.

I think Gtb is way better than access bank. Thanks anyway.
Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by Smartademu(m): 9:11am On Mar 25, 2017
Selena06:
He's got some length
Basketball material wasting angry
Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by lanjum(f): 9:46am On Mar 25, 2017
Corporate Ushers
CORPORATE USHERS TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT!!!
The management of Corporate Ushers wishes to call on willing minds who "DARE TO BE A PROFESSIONAL USHER" to apply and be part of our event team.
This official training is billed for 8th April, 2017.
(1) TO QUALIFY
1. Like and Share our page on
www.facebook.com/corporate-ushers
2. You must not be less than 18 years old
3. You must speak good English Language
4. You must be good looking
5. Must obtain Registration/Bio-data form
(2) PROCESS
1.Participant should come to the training and recruitment venue with 2 colored passport
2. Dress Code is white T-shirt and Blue jeans
3. Bring your bank teller to the venue
(3) BENEFITS TO OUR USHERS
1.Regular stream of income
2. We help you shape your special skills and talent
3. You have a chance to become part of our TV program
4.You will become one of our Brand Ambassador
5. You have the opportunity of meeting important dignitaries and celebrity on the job
6. Special celebrity photo-shoot
Pay your registration fee of N5,000 only
PAYMENT DETAILS- GTBANK ACC NUMBER (0177761181)
ACCOUNT NAME (PELEMO OLANREWAJU DANIEL)
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES
Call Olanrewaju on - 07033417390
Visit our website: www.corporateus
hers.com
Facebook:
www.facebook.com/corporate-ushers

Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by olaolu39(m): 10:08am On Mar 25, 2017
kestolove95:
The eviction of ttt prove that nigerians cant do anytin rite...since he left d house has been borin nd completing a task has bin difficult. ..

Exactly.. I tot as much... I said this last week.. And I haven't even watched ever since...
Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by pek(m): 10:18am On Mar 25, 2017
Nigerian corporate bodies are pathetic. What value did TTT or the show add to their value?
Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by airex(m): 12:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
Okuda:

Does 1k buy one a decent meal these days?
Wetin this one dey talk? Oponu
Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by 123sexnow: 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
obynocute:
Nd soooooooooo?
he looks like a he goat[img][/img][img][/img]

Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by Ugosample(m): 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
olaolu39:

Exactly.. I tot as much... I said this last week.. And I haven't even watched ever since...

Same with me

Since he left, I no dey watch am again
Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by Ugosample(m): 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
pek:
Nigerian corporate bodies are pathetic. What value did TTT or the show add to their value?

Are you seriously asking that question?
Re: Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) by pek(m): 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ugosample:

Are you seriously asking that question?
Yes I am . And I ask again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Making Temi Otedola's Hair (Photos) / Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids / Who Remembers These Guys (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.