Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Share Your Experience - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Experience (459 Views)

Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal / Share Your Experience As The Lastborn / Share Your Challenges As A First-born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience by aboladejohnny(m): 8:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
Can you remember the highest beating you got from your parents and what exactly did you do wrong
Please share

Re: Share Your Experience by aboladejohnny(m): 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
lol... mine was when me and my siblings went outside to play and some1 came in to steal from my mum's purse... it was huge amount though... we almost died that day

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Wake Up Call To Husbands- Part 1 / Offshoot Of The Tonto-nanny Saga / Bill Zeller's Suicide Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.