Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

White Guy Visiting Lagos Is Looking For Fun - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / White Guy Visiting Lagos Is Looking For Fun (2088 Views)

Rich Sugar Mummy Rita From Canada Is Looking For A Guy For A Serious Relations / 19-year-old Boy Runs Mad After Visiting Babalawo For ‘yahoo Plus’ (photos) / A Woman Need A Help Mate for fun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Guy Visiting Lagos Is Looking For Fun by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hi there,

I am a male European tourist who will be visiting Lagos next week and I am looking for fun. Never dated a black lady before and I am quite curious to try that. I am sexually liberated and I would not mind to participate in a party as well.

If there are any open-minded Nigerian ladies/couples, feel free to reach out. I will be staying in Ikoyi in Lagos for some time. I find the Nigerian ladies for very sweet, charming and athlethic. Would love to get to know some nice ladies here.

A little bit about myself - I am a sympathetic white guy in my middle 20s, who loves exploring different countries and meeting new people. i am very easy going and fun to be with. So, if you are looking for some fun, I would be delighted to hear from you.

Best regards,
Peter
Re: White Guy Visiting Lagos Is Looking For Fun by hungryboy(m): 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
Petar25M:
Hi there,

I am a male European tourist who will be visiting Lagos next week and I am looking for fun. Never dated a black lady before and I am quite curious to try that. I am sexually liberated and I would not mind to participate in a party as well.

If there are any open-minded Nigerian ladies/couples, feel free to reach out. I will be staying in Ikoyi in Lagos for some time. I find the Nigerian ladies for very sweet, charming and athlethic. Would love to get to know some nice ladies here.

A little bit about myself - I am a sympathetic white guy in my middle 20s, who loves exploring different countries and meeting new people. i am very easy going and fun to be with. So, if you are looking for some fun, I would be delighted to hear from you.

Best regards,
Peter
how can we confirm that you are truly a white guy?

1 Like

Re: White Guy Visiting Lagos Is Looking For Fun by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
hungryboy:
how can we confirm that you are truly a white guy?

For the right people, I will be willing to send some pics and make a video chat if that is necessary. Also, when I arrive in Lagos will be ready to meet in person.
Re: White Guy Visiting Lagos Is Looking For Fun by hungryboy(m): 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
Petar25M:

For the right people, I will be willing to send some pics and make a video chat if that is necessary. Also, when I arrive in Lagos will be ready to meet in person.
OK white guy
So are you American or European?
Re: White Guy Visiting Lagos Is Looking For Fun by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
hungryboy:
OK white guy
So are you American or European?

I am European, but please be serious and respond to my thread only if you can propose something that I am looking for. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Re: White Guy Visiting Lagos Is Looking For Fun by hungryboy(m): 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
Petar25M:

I am European, but please be serious and respond to my thread only if you can propose something that I am looking for. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
OK
I'm not based in Lagos and am not a girl
Seems I'm not what you are looking for
Bye
Re: White Guy Visiting Lagos Is Looking For Fun by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
Love that i base in abj, mail me at motunrayokhafilah138@gmail.Com, come with dallars o
Re: White Guy Visiting Lagos Is Looking For Fun by manitobor(m): 4:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
ayokhafilah:
Love that i base in abj, mail me at motunrayokhafilah138@gmail.Com, come with dallars o

Chai! And you say you're a muslima? Yet you wan fvck white man and collect dollars?

Chai!

Chai!

1 Like

Re: White Guy Visiting Lagos Is Looking For Fun by kakabre(f): 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hi there,

A little bit about myself - I am a sympathetic white guy in my middle 20s, who loves exploring different countries and meeting new people. i am very easy going and fun to be with. So, if you are looking for s5ome fun, I would be delighted to hear from you.

Best regards,
Peter
Woulda loved to take you up on your offer, but pity I don't stay in Lagos.. wish you the best of luck in finding one tho wink
Re: White Guy Visiting Lagos Is Looking For Fun by evachy: 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
am interested in meeting u am in lagos.

Re: White Guy Visiting Lagos Is Looking For Fun by vickylois(f): 1:42am On Jan 05, 2019
Inactive thread I guess?
Send a mail loisvee@gmail.com
Re: White Guy Visiting Lagos Is Looking For Fun by Young68(f): 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
Hi Peter I'm interested, am :ardey ; call me on 08035030515. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mature, Sexy Lady For Something Mutual And Intimate..lol / In Need Of Aa(genotype)guy. / Aro Mates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.