Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:39 PM

my Mother My Superhero(series One) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / my Mother My Superhero(series One) (430 Views)

Trying To Learn How To Speak My Mother Tongue In My Twenties! / First Nigerian Superhero Comic To Be Published By Marvel / Help Me With The Suitable Attire For My Mother's Burial Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

my Mother My Superhero(series One) by edgeklaus(m): 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
My mum my superhero(series one)

It was around 2:00pm on Sunday that day,27th of January 2002. Mum and i went to pay Big mummy a visit in Maryland. Big mummy had served us her wonderful rice and i had already started eating when suddenly we heard a loud Bang! Some windows around the house immediately broke and NEPA took the light,then we heard another Bang! Noise filled the air so we decided to check what was happening outside and behold hundreds of people were just running about. Out of fear we decided to enquire what was happening and of everyone we asked,no one knew what they were running from or where they were running to. Everyone just followed where the crowd faced. Immediately, someone rushed into the house and shouted ''bomb!".
The whole house was immediately scattered and everyone went to where they thought was safe. Mum immediately picked her bag and grabbed me when the loud bangs continued and now it sounded more intense. She decided we should go to my uncle's place at ojota since it was a distance away from where the noise was supposedly emanating from. She called upon a bike man who took us as close as he could to ojota. As a child,fear had filled me up as i began to cry. When we dropped from the bike,mum put me on her back and carried me as we went to my uncle's apartment. On getting there,we met no one, even their neighbours had fled to safety. Mum tried calling his phone but it was off. At this point,i could feel mum shaking as she became restless. The running...continue reading>>https://adedejiklaus..com.ng/2017/03/my-mum-my-superheroseries-one_24.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Should Father Bath With Their Son / THE HUMANITY OF MAN / Names To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.