Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Check Engine And Trac Off Light On! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Check Engine And Trac Off Light On! (1346 Views)

2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac ( Naija Used ) For Quick Sale / 4x4 LAGOS Cleared 2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac **IN JOS** N1.8million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Engine And Trac Off Light On! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2009
i got this toyota camry,xle,v6(thin light) a few months ago, i experienced overheating with it and this made the engine light came up,
well, my mechanic worked on it and the overheating stopped but the engine light is still on, the mechanic said i should ignore it that
one censor is knocked and the engine light will be on, is this true?
secondly, there is this TRAC OFF light that is permanently on on my dash board. could someone pls tell me the meaning of it,
thanks
Re: Check Engine And Trac Off Light On! by arsenal4va(m): 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2009
Re: Check Engine And Trac Off Light On! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 22, 2009
thanks so much arsenal4va, pls where can i get a good scan run on my car?
pls help me with the address coz this mechanic said he ran a scan on my car
but has refused to show me the result of the scan.
thanks
Re: Check Engine And Trac Off Light On! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2009
thanks so much arsenal4va, pls where can i get a good scan run on my car?
pls help me with the address coz this mechanic said he ran a scan on my car
but has refused to show me the result of the scan.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Make An Offer ** 2000 Vw Golf** Clean And Ready To Roll **pre-order** / 2003 Toyota Camry @ N1.6m / Xterra SOLD!!! Quick Offers!: Cars 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.