Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,023 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Burial Photos Of Nornu Nwibere Who Was Assassinated In Bori - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Photos Of Nornu Nwibere Who Was Assassinated In Bori (16704 Views)

Four APC Leaders Assassinated In Rivers State. Graphic Photos / How Sunny Ejiagwu Was Assassinated In Imo State. Photos / The Cache Of Weapons Recovered From Repented Cultists In Bori, Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Photos Of Nornu Nwibere Who Was Assassinated In Bori by broseme: 4:27am On Mar 25, 2017
The CTC Chairman of Khana LGA, Hon. Baridah Nsaanee and the PDP family of Khana Local Government Area of Rivers State, yesterday bid farewell to the PDP  ward 18, Chairman, Master Nornu Nwibere, who was shot dead by assassins on Saturday the 11th  of March 2017 in Bori. It was a sorber reflection as party faithfuls  gave a glowing tribute to deceased. May his Soul rest in peace. Amen.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/pdp-ward-18-chairmanmaster-nornushot.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Nornu Nwibere Who Was Assassinated In Bori by broseme: 4:28am On Mar 25, 2017

Re: Burial Photos Of Nornu Nwibere Who Was Assassinated In Bori by azimibraun: 4:31am On Mar 25, 2017
Where is the PDP governor whom he was fighting for? Abi was he fighting for his pocket in the governor's opinion?

2 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Nornu Nwibere Who Was Assassinated In Bori by sarrki(m): 4:37am On Mar 25, 2017
I don't know why rivers take politics as a do or die affairs
youth of rivers be wise
stop the killing by shunning violence and preaching love
Apc or Pdp can fade away
rivers will still stand

6 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Nornu Nwibere Who Was Assassinated In Bori by Karlman: 5:19am On Mar 25, 2017
...i wonder if there would anything good to remember buhari for...besides bad news every day from all parts of the country...

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Nornu Nwibere Who Was Assassinated In Bori by DropShot: 5:47am On Mar 25, 2017
Karlman:
...i wonder if there would anything good to remember buhari for...besides bad news every day from all parts of the country...
I guess he's equally responsible for the shallow level of your reasoning capacity,

Buhari, why?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Photos Of Nornu Nwibere Who Was Assassinated In Bori by ufuosman(m): 6:59am On Mar 25, 2017
May he soul rest in peace
Re: Burial Photos Of Nornu Nwibere Who Was Assassinated In Bori by omenkaLives(m): 7:11am On Mar 25, 2017
Ortom is one Yeye governor but I was disgusted someone like Wike, with the insecurity in his state so bad so they Now call it Rivers of Blood, opened his gutter to insult him.

Every other day, people are dropping dead in Rivers like flies and that garrulous mass of expired blubber sees nothing wrong with that only to point fingers at the incompetence of someone else.

Wike, just like Ortom, has failed his people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Nornu Nwibere Who Was Assassinated In Bori by Atiku2019: 7:14am On Mar 25, 2017
cry cry
Re: Burial Photos Of Nornu Nwibere Who Was Assassinated In Bori by Onyenna(m): 7:33am On Mar 25, 2017
Ndi politics aah sef.....

RIP.....
Re: Burial Photos Of Nornu Nwibere Who Was Assassinated In Bori by emeijeh(m): 8:18am On Mar 25, 2017
The evil that men do these days... .. .
Re: Burial Photos Of Nornu Nwibere Who Was Assassinated In Bori by DropShot: 8:31am On Mar 25, 2017
Karlman:
...wow i thank god for having capacity to reason...unlike oafs like u whos only gift is to quote and paste peoples comments.
I guess Buhari is equally responsible for the uneventful life you live. He must indeed be responsible for your inability to impregnate your girlfriend. grin cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Nornu Nwibere Who Was Assassinated In Bori by MrEgbegbe(m): 8:57am On Mar 25, 2017

Buhari

You will never go unpunished

2 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Nornu Nwibere Who Was Assassinated In Bori by veekid(m): 8:57am On Mar 25, 2017
RIP
Re: Burial Photos Of Nornu Nwibere Who Was Assassinated In Bori by Etizz: 8:58am On Mar 25, 2017
it's good to go to burial Dan going to feast, because the more u go d quicker u realize that there is absolutely nothing in this world, so I wonder why some people behave as if they will not die.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Nornu Nwibere Who Was Assassinated In Bori by Opakan2: 8:59am On Mar 25, 2017
They have started killing one another.. useless party & nest of killers
Re: Burial Photos Of Nornu Nwibere Who Was Assassinated In Bori by botad(m): 8:59am On Mar 25, 2017
Wike was busy castigating ORTOM during the week. Is there any difference between the two of them?

Political and cult killing in Rivers, herdsmen and communal killings in Benue.

God will save the remaining souls in the two state.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Nornu Nwibere Who Was Assassinated In Bori by NightRains(m): 8:59am On Mar 25, 2017
Wicked world
Re: Burial Photos Of Nornu Nwibere Who Was Assassinated In Bori by morereb10: 9:02am On Mar 25, 2017
hmmmm
God have mercy
Re: Burial Photos Of Nornu Nwibere Who Was Assassinated In Bori by Pavore9: 9:05am On Mar 25, 2017
Politics! angry
Re: Burial Photos Of Nornu Nwibere Who Was Assassinated In Bori by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:06am On Mar 25, 2017
May God accept his soul and give the bereaved family the courage to bear the loss.
Re: Burial Photos Of Nornu Nwibere Who Was Assassinated In Bori by dreamwords: 9:14am On Mar 25, 2017
Political killings in this rivers is on the rise
Re: Burial Photos Of Nornu Nwibere Who Was Assassinated In Bori by MONITZ: 9:55am On Mar 25, 2017
omenkaLives:
Ortom is one Yeye governor but I was disgusted someone like Wike, with the insecurity in his state so bad so they Now call it Rivers of Blood, opened his gutter to insult him.

Every other day, people are dropping dead in Rivers like flies and that garrulous mass of expired blubber sees nothing wrong with that only to point fingers at the incompetence of someone else.

Wike, just like Ortom, has failed his people.

Hmmm, Omenka u too dey knack grammar.
Re: Burial Photos Of Nornu Nwibere Who Was Assassinated In Bori by DanseMacabre(m): 9:56am On Mar 25, 2017
Etizz:
it's good to go to burial Dan going to feast, because the more u go d quicker u realize that there is absolutely nothing in this world, so I wonder why some people behave as if they will not die.....

Lol. Like say you never go Ijaw burial before. You go think say na feast gan you dey.
Re: Burial Photos Of Nornu Nwibere Who Was Assassinated In Bori by ipobbigot7: 9:59am On Mar 25, 2017
Wike you that leaves thee log in your eyes to pick the spec in your neighbor's own.

The case of serial killings in Rivers State has been a common occurrence since you came to power which has called for emergency rule. Yet you were picking on governor of Benue State.
Re: Burial Photos Of Nornu Nwibere Who Was Assassinated In Bori by ipobbigot7: 10:05am On Mar 25, 2017
Karlman:

Your mumu brain think everything is for childish jokes

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Nornu Nwibere Who Was Assassinated In Bori by BBBlaze: 10:33am On Mar 25, 2017
sarrki:
I don't know why rivers take politics as a do or die affairs

youth of rivers be wise

stop the killing by shunning violence and preaching love

Apc or Pdp can fade away

rivers will still stand

how will dey stop wen dey c someone wit dat kind of tommy . .. ... dey want to b like him politically or otherwise because d Government has failed dem indirectly or directky
Re: Burial Photos Of Nornu Nwibere Who Was Assassinated In Bori by BBBlaze: 10:35am On Mar 25, 2017
Lanre4uonly:
May God accept his soul and give the bereaved family the courage to bear the loss.

no politician or anyone connectd to naija politics will make heaven. take it or leave it!
Re: Burial Photos Of Nornu Nwibere Who Was Assassinated In Bori by AMAUCHESKY(m): 10:48am On Mar 25, 2017
Weting come concern me
Re: Burial Photos Of Nornu Nwibere Who Was Assassinated In Bori by kinibigdeal(m): 10:48am On Mar 25, 2017
ipobbigot7:
Wike you that leaves thee log in your eyes to pick the spec in your neighbor's own.

The case of serial killings in Rivers State has been a common occurrence since you came to power which has called for emergency rule. Yet you were picking on governor of Benue State.

More than 4000 people had dies in Benue only! That cant happen under Wike's watch. Let any herdsmen enter rikers and see. Which other party will be responsible for the PDP ward chairman's death? Maybe people like you will blame Ambode for Mile 12 massacre or those jumping into lagoon

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Ladies Are ‘Executive Prisoners’ – Aregbesola’s wife / Itsekiri Protests Against Ijaw Candidacy In LG Elections In Asaba, Delta / 2023: 'I Am Coming With Healing' - Isaac Idahosa, Kwakwanso's Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.