Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" (60770 Views)

Dino Melaye Addresses Peter Obi As Incoming Vice President. See Reactions / Adebayo Shittu On NYSC Scandal: I Don't Have Fake Certificate Like Kemi Adeosun / I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Doyin2(m): 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
Akinz0126:
Seventh degree you paid to get abi which one?

Anyway you all should be expecting another propaganda after the one of melaye cause look like this government is abt to unfold another propaganda cause is seems the one of melaye is wearing off already!

Baba God pls pick up my call!!!

This is a very idiotic statement.

Why ascribe every issue to the government?why?

You are the real propagandist and mischief maker,a total disgrace to intellectualism,not the government.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by ipobbigot7: 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
If Melaye is sure he graduated from Harvard University, he should not just engage in talking he should file a suit against them for denying his degree.

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by israelmao(m): 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
sarrki:
He's a criminal

a certified forger

There's always deficit of wisdom in hasty comment.Please always read between the lines.
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sanchez01:
Dear Sahara Reporters, since Harvard and the London School of Economics have both come out to say that Dino was never a student let alone a graduate of both schools, as he claimed, kindly beam your Searchlight towards the University of Abuja.

Ahmadu Bello University is on the brink of denying he graduated from there.

Who on God's earth would say Geography is in Faculty of Arts, if not Dino? grin

Help me ask o. Geography under Arts.... Then Chemistry should fall under Social Sciences...Lol

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by ladesson(m): 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
there is always a iota of truth in every rumour!!!!..
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by fizzy94(m): 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
teebaxy:
This is terribly pathetic, wether he has degree ooo or not he is more succesful than more succesful than all University vice chancellor in Nigeria...
Do you have sense at all?
Just read what you posted and ask yourself if you're a sensible person.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by bonna4u(m): 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
seguno2:

Assuming for a minute that you could be correct, does that mean that he is better than Buhari who has no school certificate?
The president could only hire 30 SANs paid from our taxes in the empty treasury he claimed to have inherited instead of simply asking the Nigerian Army to show us the certificate since he got into power. To make matters worse, the saintly Buhari resorted to bribing the judge handling the case.
What manner of hypocrisy?
That is the problem we have in this country. When a thief is caught, his friends, well wishers, fans and kinsmen start defending him/her by mentioning other thiefs. Yes, of course some other people do not have certificates but that doesn't excuse another from certificate forgery. For this country to move forward, it is high time we stopped defending defaulters because others are committing the same offence. Lets call 'a spade a spade' and 'a shovel a shovel'.

9 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by AngelicBeing: 7:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
sarrki:
He's a criminal

a certified forger

CplusJason:
What will you call your lord and saviour buhari then?

"A legendary criminal"

Rilwayne001:

Buhari and Dino are both certified forger undecided

l concur, my verdict is this both Dino & Buhari, other criminal politicians in both the APC & PDP deserves to be disgraced openly , naked on national TV & flogged out of office because they are all criminals wink

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Rilwayne001: 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
sarrki:
He's a criminal

a certified forger

Buhari and Dino are both certified forger undecided

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Kiakia(m): 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
Dino may be deluded, guys.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
seguno2:

Assuming for a minute that you could be correct, does that mean that he is better than Buhari who has no school certificate?
The president could only hire 30 SANs paid from our taxes in the empty treasury he claimed to have inherited instead of simply asking the Nigerian Army to show us the certificate since he got into power. To make matters worse, the saintly Buhari resorted to bribing the judge handling the case.
What manner of hypocrisy?

Obfuscation is the using of various facts to cloud a simple issue. What is at issue here is whether the honorable senator lied about his qualification. This is a simple yes or no, hypocrisy is not the issue. Dino cannot be defended by invoking PMB. Dino has said he graduated from a host of universities. Two have said outright that he did not.

Every issue stands and falls on its own merits. PMB cannot claim the existence of an earlier unsolved issue to "absolve" himself of any defect in his qualification. Neither can Dino.

Let us not allow our political preferences to blind us to objective argument. We must not become cognitive casualties of Nigerian politics.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Jobos(m): 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sanchez01:
The Ahmadu Bello University have come out to say that the statement of result of the embattled Senator is suspicious as she only offers B.Sc and not B.A to graduates of Geography as seen on his statement of result.

http://punchng.com/dino-melayes-certificates-scandal-deepens/

Did anyone notice the SoR says June 2000, whereas he claimed he went for service in 1999? If he couldn't go to camp with his statement of result, what did he go with, knowing full well that SoRs come out a little earlier than Certificates?
Do anyone notice that the SOR is a certified true copy . Another way to producing fake result.
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by emmatony: 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sanchez01:
Dear Sahara Reporters, since Harvard and the London School of Economics have both come out to say that Dino was never a student let alone a graduate of both schools, as he claimed, kindly beam your Searchlight towards the University of Abuja.

check the University website on history of geography department you will see they offer geography in arts before
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by zicoraads: 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sanchez01:

And I bet you missed the earlier thread that pointed out that Geography was formerly under Arts?

You think Dino is dumb to post a result reading Faculty of Arts? Y'all should stop all these. It's becoming stale.
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by mbhs139(m): 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
izombie:
Geography in Arts? Wow, this is like when i told someone that i was studying Law in IMT.

I once asked my cousin which university he is in. He said he's in unilag. Which Dept? He said Dept of Social Sciences. Which level, he said they have not given him level. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Maximus85(m): 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sanchez01:
The Ahmadu Bello University have come out to say that the statement of result of the embattled Senator is suspicious as she only offers B.Sc and not B.A to graduates of Geography as seen on his statement of result.

Did anyone notice the SoR says June 2000, whereas he claimed he went for service in 1999? If he couldn't go to camp with his statement of result, what did he go with, knowing full well that SoRs come out a little earlier than Certificates?

Third class?
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Trendirabingi: 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
ibedun:
Dino is surely an Igbo man!
don't be foolish, keep IBOs out of this, must u bring ur tribal slur into every serious thread u come across, It just tells ur mental inclination and wat tickles ur anus..kogi is more connected to yorubas to the west and hausas to d north and this bridge is where d dimwit dino falls in, thats y ur academic cut-offs there are pathetic. U all are d same tin...aba can be doing prototype shoes and products , dats invention and creative...wat u lots specialize on is forging certificate...because its simple to print.. Don't start..dino is ur broda...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by chukel(m): 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
engineerboat:

Bros check this page

https://geography.abu.edu.ng/About/history.html

And come back to read your comnents again

what are u doing here? I ask again, dem do you? Are u not the one I showed all the 98, 99 and 2000 graduating list of faculty of science, department of Georgraphy ABU? Was Dino on any of the list? Was there any BA geography on those lists. Don't u have shame. All the graduands had BSc geography. Kai

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by chiboysic: 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
Use people done ve work wink wink smiley
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by engineerboat(m): 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
chukel:
what are u doing here? I ask again, dem do you? Are u not the one I showed all the 98, 99 and 2000 graduating list of faculty of science, department of Georgraphy ABU? Was Dino on any of the list? Was there any BA geography on those lists. Don't u have shame. All the graduands had BSc geography. Kai

I can borrow you glass to read

Geography Department was under the Faculty of arts and Social Sciences offering the degree of B.A (Honours) and B.Sc (Honours) in geography respectively. Presently, the department is under the Faculty Science offering only B.Sc in Geography. Apart from the undergraduate degree, the department offers Postgraduate Diplomas in GIS and Rural Development respectively and Masters of Science in Geography, GIS, Transport Management, Population and Demographic studies, Rural Development and Environmental Management respectively. We also offer Ph.D in Geography and Rural Development.
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Structuralman: 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
seguno2:

What does it mean to be a graduate of a school?
Would it include someone who attended a seminar there and someone who did one course for three months in summer?
Is that not true for Ambode who claims to be a graduate of Harvard university and Boston university?

Harvard University said he only attended a one week long seminar in the school and they also said that it does not qualify to be an alumni.
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Charly68: 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
Going going going ....Dina Melaye ..
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
...tales of dinochhio continues...
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Lionofdjungle: 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
The man is not even sound academically; third class product. Olodo .

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by ndcide(m): 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
APC is a party of certificate forgers.

It's not a Dino thing. It's an APC thing. From buhari to the least, has questions about their certificate.
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Structuralman: 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
This prolonged silence from ABU is not helping matters at all. They really need to respond to preserve their integrity. This is bad publicity for ABU.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by HAH: 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sanchez01:

I serve same time with Dino, we graduated 1999 but university senate approve the result in early 2000 and our service year was 99-2000 that started July 2000 and ended June 2001 so no be lie
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by jericco1(m): 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
There is something fundamentally wrong somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by fruitsville: 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
Useless Animal! It just a matter of time before your sea not river over flows it's bank & you will be permanently DISGRACED OUT THAT SENATE

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by gaddafe(m): 8:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
rusher14:

Your lengthy garble does not change the fact that the president's alma mater has on many occasions broadcast his O'level certificate which I'm sure you have seen but chosen to ignore.

In addition, an NDA graduate is the equivalent of a university graduate with even more life skills.

Lastly, even if for a minute we believe the president is without school certificate does that change the fact that Dino is a dimwit of no certification?

please quit saying trash here. If Buhari has a certificate, why did he hire 13 SANs to defend him. What are they defending if the certificate is available?
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Daboomb: 8:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sanchez01:
- Sahara Reporters is obsessed 'by' me.
- They use me for marketing.
- When their profile and patronage is down, they use me to generate traffic.
- I'm running 'another' Masters Programme in the 'the same' university.
- It is not possible to run a Masters' programme in a university when you did not graduate from that university.
- This makes it my seventh (7th) Degree that I am 'doing'.
- I am also a graduate of the University of Abuja.
- I am also a graduate of London School of Economics and Political Science.
- I am also a graduate of Harvard University.

- The Course I'm pursuing now would make it my eighth (8th) Degree, not 7th degree.

Nigerian Senator at the center of a certificate scandal was recorded here publicly claiming he acquired degrees from Harvard university and the London School of Economics in the UK.

Both Harvard and LSE have debunked his claims with Harvard saying he only attended a one-week seminar in November 2016.

LSE responding to an email stating they had no such name on their records of graduates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqBfzhRFBkw

All these Academic SCAMMERS who go to do "One Week" Courses only to turn around to call themselves GRADUATE! grin grin
They think Harvard is like Nigerian Universities without Record or whose Records office gets burnt yearly .... by Agents of people like Dini Melaye!
shocked shocked
Okay, Dino, go and sue LSE and HArvard, they say yo are a scammer! tongue tongue

Ofcurse, Sahara Reporters is obsessed with Nigerian Criminals like you.
undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Doyin2(m): 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
ndcide:
APC is a party of certificate forgers.

It's not a Dino thing. It's an APC thing. From buhari to the least, has questions about their certificate.

Another idiot and PDP agent spotted.

What makes Buhari's certificate questionable?

PDP also had its own certificate scandal,your conclusion is therefore false and mischievous.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rashida Bello Involved In A Motor Accident / FG To Stop Religious Prayers At Events For 2nd Stanza Nat' Anthem / Private Jets In Akure During Akeredolu's Swearing In Ceremony (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.