Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" (60765 Views)

Dino Melaye Addresses Peter Obi As Incoming Vice President. See Reactions / Adebayo Shittu On NYSC Scandal: I Don't Have Fake Certificate Like Kemi Adeosun / I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Mandesz(m): 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
sarrki:
He's a criminal

a certified forger
some of u av bin brainwashed with cheap lies by rampaging propagandist n yet u can't reason with ur sick brain. if at ur age u r still a fool.. u remain a fool forevermore.

did punch ever asked ABU if they were awarding B.A b4 changing to BSC cos diz is very possible. a lot of uni do change degree dey award.. not new
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by chukel(m): 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
Doyin2:

Hey we need to inform ourselves accurately!

The website you published is only for registered alumni,please.The list is not from the school's senate.

This correction is however not meant to exonerate Melaye,who should only be condemned or otherwise,with accurate information.

so only registered alumni were awarded BSc in geography. Non registered alumnus like Dino was given BA. Clap for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by anyebedgreat: 8:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
rusher14:

OK so you've changed your tone and I can conclude you are convinced about the NDA's basic award. [/b]

Nigerian Defence Academy
N.D.A
Motto Loyalty and valour
Type Military Academy
Established 1964
Commandant Maj-Gen. M.T. Ibrahim
Students 4200
Undergraduates yes
Postgraduates Msc
Doctoral students
Ph.D
Location Kaduna, Nigeria
Website www.nda.edu.ng
The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) at Kaduna is the only Military University in Nigeria. Duration of training in the academy is 5 years,which include 4 years of academic studies and 1 years of complete military training.The NDA is viewed as one of the best military academy in west Africa and the African continent.

Some notable alumni:

Abdulrahman Bello Dambazau, former Chief of Army Staff
Alexander Ogomudia, former Chief of Defence Staff & Chief of Army Staff
Muhammadu Buhari, President of Nigeria and former Military Head of State
Azubuike Ihejirika, former Chief of Army Staff
Dangiwa Umar, former Governor of Kaduna State
Gideon Orkar, April 1990 coup leader
Ibok-Ete Ekwe Ibas, Chief of Naval Staff, Nigerian Navy
Kayode Are, former National Security Adviser and Director General State Security Service
Maxwell Khobe, former ECOMOG Peacekeeping Force Commander and Chief of Defence Staff, Sierra Leone
Muhammad Inuwa Idris, Commandant, NDA
Oladipo Diya, former Chief of Defence Staff
Owoye Andrew Azazi, former Chief of Defence Staff & Chief of Army Staff
Sultan Sa'adu Abubakar, Sultan of Sokoto
Sambo Dasuki, National Security Adviser
Tunji Olurin, former military governor of Oyo State
Victor Malu, former Chief of Army Staff
John Michael Ogidi, former ECOMOG Officer and Commander Corps of Signals Lagos Headquarters

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Defence_Academy

I know your type.

You can read but not comprehend and analysis perplexes you.
I don't know if you are ignorant or you deliberately chose to ignore truths that hurt you. If the former is your case, then read this.
Muhammadu Buhari joined the army while awaiting his GCE result using an attestation from his secondary school principal. When the results became available, it was submitted to the army board secretary as was the practice at that time( all your certificates were taken away from you by the army) . The result was hidden by the army under the command of Goodluck Jonathan before the elections in 2015. The army then claimed to have found the results immediately after Buhari won the elections. You might not also know that the president also attended the following institutions :
United States Army War College,
Defence Services Staff College,
Mons Officer Cadet School,
Nigerian Defence Academy.

Don't thank me. Just send your school fees to my acct number.
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by wristbangle: 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sanchez01:
Dear Sahara Reporters, since Harvard and the London School of Economics have both come out to say that Dino was never a student let alone a graduate of both schools, as he claimed, kindly beam your Searchlight towards the University of Abuja.

Ahmadu Bello University is on the brink of denying he graduated from there.

Who on God's earth would say Geography is in Faculty of Arts, if not Dino? grin

Dino will captured this statement of yours and state it on his twitter add. U can ask passingshot for more info cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by jaywhoco(m): 8:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
I see perjury

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
HAH:
I am too matured to the dragging issues with you sir all I did was make clarification on something I know very well, my advice to you is Always be police whether physical or online this life is to short to be a antagonist always try to bring out the positives here, I have been here on nairaland for 10 and have gained alot from different people and I have also contributed myself, please be positive. Cheers

Oga stop lying! He asked you the right question! Identify yourself and we shall know if you are on the list of graduands' for that year. For all I know, you can just be a teenager behind a tecno phone writing rvbbish

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by engineerboat(m): 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
doctokwus:

The guy u quoted,engineerboat is a dunce.
He opened a thread where he claimed about 3prominent ABU alumni names were not on d alumni list,just like that of Dino.
Immediately other posters did same search,on same site and found the names! Just a simple google search of not just 1,but 3 or more names,and he cudnt find one!!
He needs help in his life!!

You need help mr.

Go and get a life.

What have you come up with all your Apostle Sulaiman up and dan and now on a goose chase.

Anyway have you receive yout alerts from BMC account officer
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by comrChris(m): 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
wonders; Geography in Arts? more like saying you got law in unizik through prescience. these men in power should pls take it easy na, what kind of thing is this, lies every where from oga @ the top to senators, who knows how many of them are like this man in that house

they joined hands together to chase a man with PhD only to fill that place with rogues. let them continue God is watching them in 3Đ
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Gassa007: 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
Doyin2:
Please somebody should help me out,I am confused!

NYSC-1999

Date of graduation-February 2000-BA Geography. (Meanwhile,ABU offers BSc Geography and not BA as at this date!)

Date of Statement of result-June 2000

Melaye did youth service before graduating?

shocked shocked shocked
Why can't geography be in the Arts faculty at some point in the past?
You should not allow ignorance to make you say things that are untrue.
Google is just a click away.
https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=safari&hl=en-gb&ei=iQfWWLeaJYeyUf2ksdAP&q=geography+bachelor+of+arts&oq=geography+bachelor+of+&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.1.1.0j0i22i30k1l4.2760.5846.0.7226.9.9.0.gws-serp..5.4.1854...41.7UuWBCJgRtk
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Gassa007: 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
amiablesystems:

Help me ask o. Geography under Arts.... Then Chemistry should fall under Social Sciences...Lol
https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=safari&hl=en-gb&ei=iQfWWLeaJYeyUf2ksdAP&q=geography+bachelor+of+arts&oq=geography+bachelor+of+&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.1.1.0j0i22i30k1l4.2760.5846.0.7226.9.9.0.gws-serp..5.4.1854...41.7UuWBCJgRtk
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
Gassa007:

Oga you posted rvbbish! What you posted is not for ABU

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Doyin2(m): 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
chukel:
so only registered alumni were awarded BSc in geography. Non registered alumnus like Dino was given BA. Clap for yourself

The challenge with many of you guys on Nairaland is comprehension.

The information I gave was to correct and not exonerate,to the effect that only the names of registered alumni can be found on the website.

Is my English not simple enough?

If you did a search on the same website,of those that graduated in 1967 when BA was being offered,the default degree you would see is BSc Geography !

The person that clicked like for you comment, must be a mumu!

What a pity undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by chukel(m): 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
Gassa007:
looks like u are trolling and distributing phone virus. Nobody will open that link

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Guyman02: 8:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sanchez01:
The Ahmadu Bello University have come out to say that the statement of result of the embattled Senator is suspicious as she only offers B.Sc and not B.A to graduates of Geography as seen on his statement of result.

http://punchng.com/dino-melayes-certificates-scandal-deepens/

Did anyone notice the SoR says June 2000, whereas he claimed he went for service in 1999? If he couldn't go to camp with his statement of result, what did he go with, knowing full well that SoRs come out a little earlier than Certificates?

Artful liar, ABU never made such comment
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Gassa007: 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
comrChris:
wonders; Geography in Art? more like saying you got law in unizik through prescience. these men in power should pls easy na, what kind of thing is this na? lies every where from oga @ the top to senators, who knows how many are this man in that house.

they joined hands together to chase a man with PhD only to fill that place with rogues. let them continue God is watching them in 3Đ

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by maasoap(m): 8:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
AntiWailer:
Olodo.

Doing 8 degrees to cover one messy degree.
Exactly. He has forgotten that the foundation matters a lot. His past is gradually catching up with him.
I wonder when the first runner up during the last NA election will drag him, INEC, DSS and ABU to court.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by tobiasbeecher: 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
chukel:
These are the lists of 98, 99 and 2000 graduating set of faculty of science, department of Georgraphy ABU. All had B.Sc Geography. Dino is no where on those lists. Where did he get bachelor of arts from.
Please for clarification, what you're showing is the list of the Alumni association members and not the ABU graduand lists of the mentioned years. For example, I'm not a member of my school's alumni hence my name is not there. Would you now use because my name is not there and say I didn't graduate? Let us endeavour to share the right info always.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by ReachHard: 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO NKO?
..ONIRANU

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Gassa007: 9:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
divicode:

Oga you posted rvbbish! What you posted is not for ABU
I don't have time to waste on ignoramus, go to front page and look for where this issue was addressed, stating ABU offered BA in geography before Baba.
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
cktheluckyman:

It is not even about NDA,it is about the prerequisite for the NDA.Buhari was not even qualified to enlist into the program to begin with. Just like Dino if he is found not to have his complete o level will lose all his other certificates.

Chukwudi why disgracing yourself like this, All the schools PMB attend have since come out to back him up so why are you still fooling yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Gassa007: 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
chukel:
looks like u are trolling and distributing phone virus. Nobody will open that link
Then you need to shut your mouth and argue no more
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by doctokwus: 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
engineerboat:

You need help mr.

Go and get a life.

What have you come up with all your Apostle Sulaiman up and dan and now on a goose chase.

The life am getting is making sure liars,fraudsters and dunces like u are put in the trashbin they belong.Every single time I expose ur type I feel I av carried out a duty to society.Ur type shud not be allowed to continually post falsehood with their barely illiterate brains.A man dat cant search for a name and lies about it doesnt deserve to av any space because u may graduate to sth more sinister.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by chukel(m): 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
Gassa007:

Then you need to shut your mouth and argue no more
you are pained
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by chukel(m): 9:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

Please for clarification, what you're showing is the list of the Alumni association members and not the ABU graduand lists of the mentioned years. For example, I'm not a member of my school's alumni hence my name is not there. Would you now use because my name is not there and say I didn't graduate? Let us endeavour to share the right info always.
Please, are you an alumnus of Abu? These data were collated irrespective of registration. I believe ur school is not ABU. Even if it were, how would you explain everybody having BSc and only Dino having BA. Not even one person on that list had BA

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by ndcide(m): 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
Doyin2:

Another idiot and PDP agent spotted.

What makes Buhari's certificate questionable?

PDP also had its own certificate scandal,your conclusion is therefore false and mischievous.

Because of APC you had to descend to insults. Well it's the same primitive character of APC followers. Ask yourself, is it worth it? to insult people because of APC or Buhari?.

Certificate forgery is an APC thing. From Buhari to the least , all have questions about their certificate.

Buhari had no basic certificate which was the required certificate before entering the military. Cambridge does not have such record. We all know it.

Unless you want to take that stuff published by premium times as buhari's OL result. That is ridiculous.

Buhari is a proud man. If he had the certificate he would have told Cambridge to give him a copy. Even now as a president. Bunch of certificate criminals. All of them.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Seunjungle(m): 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
This man self is very stupid and I can see that is not a true student of Amadu Bello university as he claims....how long will it take the school authority to find out or print a result of someone that has graduated some years ago? Two, why must he be obtaining degree up and down like someone that want to be selling degree...na so e easy? This man Dino is just a tout not suppose to be representing at all..a total gross misconduct from him. Disgrace to his people

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
Gassa007:

Get lost.Go force ur ideologies on someone else
Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by nijascammers: 9:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
This fraud is not a true bonafide of ABU graduate, a typical ABUSITE will rather be proud of ABU and defend his/her degree,even if it is third class.
I took Geog 201 ;spacial organization of society as an elective in Geography dept, it was where I saw the dusty office of Prof Jerry Gana, who was on national assignment as of that time.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by IYANGBALI: 9:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
Talking as if him sabi book, no be money you dry take settle those yeye lecturers if at all you go the school

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by IYANGBALI: 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
Seunjungle:
This man self is very stupid and I can see that is not a true student of Amadu Bello university as he claims....how long will it take the school authority to find out or print a result of someone that has graduated some years ago? Two, why must he be obtaining degree up and down like someone that want to be selling degree...na so e easy? This man Dino is just a tout not suppose to be representing at all..a total gross misconduct from him. Disgrace to his people
God bless you and your family

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by doctokwus: 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
engineerboat:

You need help mr.

Go and get a life.

Everytime i expose liars,fraudsters and dunces like u,i feel i av got a life.
People like u,that are barely literate,shud not be allowed to pollute the internet with lies and falsehood,particularly wen they cant type out and search for sth as simple as 4names,that even a primary school people these days can do successfully.
I will ensure your type are exposed for who u are till u accept ur dullness,accept to take remedial classes and apologize for all d lies u av been opening threads on.
If ur type is not checked and exposed,u may one day tekl a more dangerous lie.I take it as a duty to ensure dunces like u are put in the rubbish bin u belong.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" by Gassa007: 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
chukel:
you are pained
You're the pained soul,that want to forever remain ignoramus

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Joseph Oluomachi Opara Adopted By Governor Uzodimma, Meets His Foster Father / Tinubu Wins First LG In Akwa Ibom, Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi / Rashida Bello Involved In A Motor Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.