Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,977 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... (31316 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by achieverme(m): 10:38am On Mar 26, 2017
gbegemaster:
Ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat—"The proof lies upon the one who affirms, not the one who denies."

Your response shows that you suspect sule is guilty, but you are seeking to cloud people's judgement. Sule is an adulterer. The more you try covering it up, the more it gets exposed.

And for your info, otobo has sued him to court. Let him go and defend himself.

3 Likes

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by megafone: 10:38am On Mar 26, 2017
GistFullGround:
stephanie otobo was looking for fame and she got it the wrong way. well sha, some nigerians believed her because she was flaunting her breast in their eyes. me i did not believe her one bit. other pastors may have done bad things like sleeping with women, apostle suleman remains my role model.

1 Like

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by DlawTECHY(m): 10:38am On Mar 26, 2017
elampiro:

Don't mind them.

Until Apostle Suleman is able to prove the following before we can begin to think he is innocent:

1. That his passport doesn't show he was in Napoli with Stephanie

2. That the text messages being paraded by Stephanie did not emanate from his line.

3. That the sexting between them via Skype is disproved by MTN or the telecom service providers in Nigeria and Canada.

4. That they did not lodge in same hotels at same time.

5. That Daniella Okeke's car was not registered by him.

6. That Daniella Okeke's house was not bought by him as stated by the former owner

7. That he did not transfer millions to Stephanie

There is a popular saying that talk is cheap, did she prove all these or she just said them...
If I missed the said topic kindly drop the link to the threads she proved all these...
I don't mean just saying but proof...

Or have you forgotten you slept in my house last night and I was f*cking ya a** Have you forgotten?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by KKKWHITE(m): 10:39am On Mar 26, 2017
Owe Apostle suleman what How
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 26, 2017
Luiz1:
Hey! don't take this too personal dude.... Amn't got shi..t to do with religion so am not his follower. Nevertheless isn't just fair on both sides to wait 4 court decisn b4 making such remarks......?
I am not on anyone's side either,I can read between lines...We all know how our court system treats Men of Dogs!!!Tb Joshua is yet to appear in court...please where is the justice?
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by gbegemaster(m): 10:41am On Mar 26, 2017
Benz4pimp:
i don't care where the evidence or wherever is,there is no smoke without fire...why didn't she accuse other God of men?why Alfa Sule aka lickie licky?
Ofcourse someone who has no evidentiary proof has to present visual and vocal proof.

This is why she grants interviews dressed skimpy and makes a lot of noise. To convince people like you that there's no smoke without fire.

1 Like

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by 0b10010011: 10:43am On Mar 26, 2017
The fact remains that Apostle Suleman had intimate affairs with Otobo!

I know what a man of such calibre will do if he was falsely accused. He would have sued Keyamo's ass but it's glaring he is aware of the axe dangling over his head.

That intimacy fact can never be erased!

3 Likes

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by DlawTECHY(m): 10:43am On Mar 26, 2017
baby124:

But he is playing God. He is arrogant, and full of pride. He does not share your sentiments. If he truly believes himself a man, he will have come out to apologize or take the matter to court and prove his innocence.

Didn't known he was playing God. He shouldn't apologise for what hasn't been proved.. Apologising will like he is guilty when it hasn't shown he is guilty.
Keeping quiet is the best... Until there is concrete evidence from her then coutlrt van take charge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Amigo101(m): 10:43am On Mar 26, 2017
elampiro:

Don't mind them.

Until Apostle Suleman is able to prove the following before we can begin to think he is innocent:

2. That the text messages being paraded by Stephanie did not emanate from his line.

3. That the sexting between them via Skype is disproved by MTN or the telecom service providers in Nigeria and Canada.

6. That Daniella Okeke's house was not bought by him as stated by the former owner

Bros. Shei you go like cold Stout ?. .Make dem give you one.

2 Likes

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by ExInferis(m): 10:44am On Mar 26, 2017
BiggyBamBam:

I claimed his name may have been inserted because I cannot trust anything thrown on the internet.

I also said you can demand for the authentic documentation from LASG to cross-check the truth. I don't think I have said anything wrong. But to just take the lady's words for all that is worth may be wrong.

But it's not wrong to take the man's word for it?

Is it because the charlatan successfully conned you into believing he's a "man of god", even though such a thing does not exist?

You have a funny way of choosing your facts.
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Wasky101: 10:46am On Mar 26, 2017
adorablepepple:
undecided
I never knew people were this dumb on nairaland, apostle papa ajasco Suleiman is busy doing damage control,and you the gullible fool like the wife called you,think stephenie was lying.
1. Have you wondered why he arrested her just after he said those things about the fulani herdsmen, and he even told his church people that he will face lot of persecution, knowing fully well that a great scandal was about to happen smiley
2. This same apostle first said he never met her,the next thing he said he was just trying to help her.
3. Screenshot surfaced, Apostle saw booby and the expression on his face said it all and you all still said it's Photoshop...... I laugh at your stupidity
4. He is out now taking pre wedding shoot just to prove that he is suddenly in love with his wife. E kwa
5. Apostle and his gullible followers please show us your passport and your bank statement now....
6. Despite all the persecution Jesus faced he said father forgive them but our bald Apostle only knows how to curse.
7. If I can recall vividly Apostle said El Rufai will die and he won't be Governor........ is that what is happening now
8. Am a Christian, a staunch one at that and no self acclaimed man of God will deceive me. Man will always be man....
9. Apostle Apostle the great planner, papa ajasco of our time, anger master, curser of the universe
God bless you. Bar man pls give that lady a bottle of whatever she drinks
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by baby124: 10:46am On Mar 26, 2017
DlawTECHY:

Didn't known he was playing God. He shouldn't apologise for what hasn't been proved.. Apologising will like he is guilty when it hasn't shown he is guilty.
Keeping quiet is the best... Until there is concrete evidence from her then coutlrt van take charge
But he recently went to intimidate and disgrace her mother in the market through his goons. I hope you listened to the mother's cellphone conversation? People with guns showed up in the market and were questioning her. Is that not playing God? To think he is using people's hard work through their tithes to accomplish this is what is so funny. The guy has lost control and thinks he is somehow better than everyone else.
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by DlawTECHY(m): 10:48am On Mar 26, 2017
baby124:

But he recently went to intimidate and disgrace her mother in the market through his goons. I hope you listened to the mother's cellphone conversation? People with guns showed up in the market and were questioning her. Is that not playing God? To think he is using people's hard work through their tithes to accomplish this is what is so funny. The guy has lost control and thinks he is somehow better than everyone else.

Didn't hear of that oooooo... Can you please mention the thread... Make I real the story.. Thanks
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by SmartchoicesNG: 10:48am On Mar 26, 2017
Benz4pimp:
I am far happier than you can ever think of....Grudges!!!!naaaa,I don't have that time to waste
From your posts​ it's obvious you don't know what HAPPINESS means.

1 Like

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by 0b10010011: 10:49am On Mar 26, 2017
elampiro:

Don't mind them.

No mind those sheeples! Dem don take there brains! Logical thing na hin dem dey try defend sheepishly

1 Like

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by ElsonMorali: 10:49am On Mar 26, 2017
BiggyBamBam:

We dey owe am simple, WE ARE SORRY APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN!
sheeple. Have you contributed to the upkeep of Daniella Okeke's ass today?

1 Like

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by asahnwaKC: 10:50am On Mar 26, 2017
It's a waste of time arguing with brainwashed Christian......even pastor Chrisonyekilome still have defenders....as if these pastors are not human like every other person. We all have the same access to God.

1 Like

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by baby124: 10:53am On Mar 26, 2017
DlawTECHY:

Didn't hear of that oooooo... Can you please mention the thread... Make I real the story.. Thanks
It's on front page.
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by profbabatunde: 10:54am On Mar 26, 2017
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by DlawTECHY(m): 10:54am On Mar 26, 2017
baby124:

It's on front page.

Lemme look for it thanks
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by tabithababy(f): 10:56am On Mar 26, 2017
Can you imagine what this foolliish op is saying, hhe got a beautiful wife so why will he cheat? Why can't he cheat. Is he some superhuman immune to cheating. angry angry mtcheew undecided
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by gbegemaster(m): 10:58am On Mar 26, 2017
achieverme:

Your response shows that you suspect sule is guilty, but you are seeking to cloud people's judgement. Sule is an adulterer. The more you try covering it up, the more it gets exposed.

And for your info, otobo has sued him to court. Let him go and defend himself.
To handle a scandal you don't descend to the level of the accuser. Presenting your passport or documents to the public for scrutiny does more harm than good because no matter how innocent you are, the accuser will take the evidence you submitted in good faith and use it against you.

The Apostle has a far greater chance of winning his suit against her because she has no proof at all. The snapchat is circumstantial evidence because pictures can be forged or she kept stalking him and calling him pretending to need counsel.

Her lawyers deceived her into thinking that once she starts her display of shame, Apostle will start panicking and offer her out of court settlement but he's handled it really well. She's unleashed all her party and doggie style weapons and is currently looking for recruits. She's tired sef and has gone to Canada. Hope she will be back soon. She must see the four walls of prison.

1 Like

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Idoko619(m): 10:59am On Mar 26, 2017
BiggyBamBam:

Anyways, I have observed you are now using insults here. You do not know me and I do not know you. I wrote my thoughts and if you dont like it, then PASS or write our own thoughts too!

Using Bill Clinton as a comparison here does not hold water and untenable anywhere. You can join Stephanie Otobo and go to court if you people feel wronged in anyway. Parading yourselves online as trolls or other media houses without seeking legal redress to me, is just an attempt at character assassination. I believe the MOG has better things to do than dignify a perceived call-girl with his response.

When we read Bill Clinton's issue, we saw facts and mind you, he was and still is a politician. When we read the Certificate scandal of Dino Melaye, we tend to believe it or not because both parties are presenting their facts as they know it e.g., scanned copies of Results etc and not mere he says, she says. Stephanie Otobo lacks credibility and what she spews from her mouth her gibberish.

Apostle Johnson Suleman is constrained by his mission's worthiness to remain silent. Do you know what it would have been if it was somebody else accused?

IF YOU ARE PAINED, GO TO COURT & LET'S SEE!

Y do u tink ur opinion supersedes others...Wats has bin ur own proof?

1 Like

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by vibeskartel101: 11:00am On Mar 26, 2017
well done afucksle doboman, the apostle dey come nairaland sexuality section ..
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Wolfbrother(m): 11:00am On Mar 26, 2017
@OP you cant be this gullible

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by vibeskartel101: 11:02am On Mar 26, 2017
gbegemaster:
To handle a scandal you don't descend to the level of the accuser. Presenting your passport or documents to the public for scrutiny does more harm than good because no matter how innocent you are, the accuser will take the evidence you submitted in good faith and use it against you.

The Apostle has a far greater chance of winning his suit against her because she has no proof at all. The snapchat is circumstantial evidence because pictures can be forged or she kept stalking him and calling him pretending to need counsel.

Her lawyers deceived her into thinking that once she starts her display of shame, Apostle will start panicking and offer her out of court settlement but he's handled it really well. She's unleashed all her party and doggie style weapons and is currently looking for recruits. She's tired sef and has gone to Canada. Hope she will be back soon. She must see the four walls of prison.
your brain us is leaking too fast
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by talk2odim: 11:03am On Mar 26, 2017
gbegemaster:
Ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat—"The proof lies upon the sone who affirms, not the one who denies."
A fact most people unfortunately do not understand! The onus of proof is on the accuser and not the accused........
I keep hearing people asking he produces his bank statement as if a statement is one sided, if she received a transfer shouldn't it also show on her statement?

I am no apostle fan but it beats me how it is easily convenient for her to claim ''all verifiable" evidences are lost yet expect mere words of mouth to convince people! Even in court u hv to prove BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT!!! and for Christians, understand that even potiphar's wife produced "evidence" to a claim of rape ( Gen 39) despite it being false.....my 2 cents.

3 Likes

Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by kosalabaro: 11:03am On Mar 26, 2017
Nigerian Ministers of God are all ministers of enjoyment!
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by ugwum007(m): 11:04am On Mar 26, 2017
brotherly:

Oga this one wey you dey is not true . if the name was inserted wrongly why was the correct one not used to replace it ? Instead it was left blank .

Like I said Stephanie is adding salt and pepper to her story bit there ate questions for apostle too .

Are you not surprised that the robust response Daniella Okeke promised from her lawyers is over 2 weeks and nothing yet ?

So u are still expecting a response from Danielle, keep waiting.
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 26, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

From your posts​ it's obvious you don't know what HAPPINESS means.
Heya!!!Your society is in a decay and you have no good thing to tell your next generation you did positively about it and u r here forming happy!!!!Go and sleep man
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by OmoAremu017: 11:05am On Mar 26, 2017
Benz4pimp:
Owe him my foot...I don't lick the ass of pastors....The evidences are there to go through and think deeply,he can fool you but me,no way!!!!!let him come out,apologize and move on......

ur appellation speaks volume...
Re: Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 26, 2017
gbegemaster:
Ofcourse someone who has no evidentiary proof has to present visual and vocal proof.

This is why she grants interviews dressed skimpy and makes a lot of noise. To convince people like you that there's no smoke without fire.
Mind you,before Alfa Sule brought her to lime light,she as always dressed that way.She is just being herself,u want her to dress like a nun?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Meaning Of ' It Is Appointed Unto Man To Die Once And After that Judgement' / Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children / BISHOP OYEDEPO: Is CAMA Policy Antichurch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.