Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) (42777 Views)

The Black Nepa Sango Statue @ Marina Lagos Is Wearing A New Look! / ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says / Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by sar33: 6:56am On Mar 25, 2017
According to Prince Deji Adeyanju,President Buhari was spotted wearing a shoes that cost N2m despite recession.Below is what he wrote and how Nigerians reacted......

'‪President MBuhari the messiah is wearing a N2million Naira shoe in recession. ‬

‪Change begins with Bubu'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/wears-n2m-shoe-despite-recession.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by sar33: 6:56am On Mar 25, 2017

Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 25, 2017
Just like the one fayose wore to eat 100 naira rice. This one is also a fake.

16 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by Emekus92(m): 7:01am On Mar 25, 2017
Its Aba made o just 5k. Remember he told us to be patronizing Nigeria products so I bliv that is 1 of dem exported to foreign country

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 25, 2017
Poor president.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by omenkaLives(m): 7:02am On Mar 25, 2017
Hahahaha. I was actually waiting for PDP to start wailing about the shoe. cheesy

I feel whoever took and uploaded that picture deliberately did it to provoke some wailing. I can imagine him sitting somewhere, reading the comments and laughing his asss out at their predictability. cheesy cheesy

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by Atiku2019: 7:05am On Mar 25, 2017
Tho that doesn't look like a 100k shoe smiley
Well it's all Atiku 2019....
Turaki cool
Sail On Sir smiley

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by Dojupyo(f): 7:09am On Mar 25, 2017
Nawah o.. Does that shoe look 2million?
Abeg free our #for the meant time president#

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by ufuosman(m): 7:13am On Mar 25, 2017
what is ur business with the shoe he wears, because of recession he should put on 800naira shoe or wot? Leave naija president alone, wot will want is for him to deliver. President of Nigeria put on shoe of 2million and you are complaining, for your information Nigeria is not a small country. When people like davido and wizkid, buy watch and bet how much. Allow Mr president to live is life, dere is nothing wrong with the amount.

14 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by Funlordmaniac(m): 7:14am On Mar 25, 2017
Even though the poster of the original article is an experienced liar...the point is this..na Bata sandals una want make a whole president of a jaguda country like naija dey wear again? No be big boy PMB be?

The man has declared assets of over N300m to the ccb so even if him wan wear human skin loafers he can afford to! Abeg NEXT! grin

7 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by modath(f): 7:29am On Mar 25, 2017
omenkaLives:
Hahahaha. I was actually waiting for PDP to start wailing about the shoe. cheesy

I feel whoever took and uploaded that picture deliberately did it to provoke some wailing. I can imagine him sitting somewhere, reading the comments and laughing his asss out at their predictability. cheesy cheesy

For real... slick agent provocateur moves! cheesy cheesy

Cos the only person that could have gotten that close is supposed to be at that place at that moment in time...

xstry:
Just like the one fayose wore to eat 100 naira rice. This one is also a fake.

So that was the "excuse" given by the wailing baying donkeys on behalf Fayose for his Loobs? cheesy grin

Just when you think some people can't get any more ridiculous, they show you more ridiculousness!! smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by CoolFreeday(m): 7:29am On Mar 25, 2017
God bless my President. I don't have their time, let's meet in polling unit come 2019 by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by Justuceleague2: 7:41am On Mar 25, 2017
PMB will not respond, he's too busy for that especially when the troll is deji adeyanju

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by omenkaLives(m): 7:47am On Mar 25, 2017
modath:

For real... slick agent provocaeur moves! cheesy cheesy

Cos the only person that could have gotten that close is supposed to be at that place at that moment in time...

So that was the "excuse" given by the wailing baying donkeys on behalf Fayose for his Loobs? cheesy grin

Just when you think some people can't get any more ridiculous, they show you more ridiculousness!! smiley
You don come with your trouble. Them go soon hold crusade inside your mentions. cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by psucc(m): 7:51am On Mar 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:
PMB will not respond, he's too busy for that especially when the troll is deji adeyanju
He would've responded if the post was captured in a cartoon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by profhezekiah: 7:52am On Mar 25, 2017
2million shoe? when a teacher monthly salary is N10,000, this is pathetic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by bubu2019: 7:52am On Mar 25, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Even though the poster of the original article is an experienced liar...the point is this..na Bata sandals una want make a whole president of a jaguda country like naija dey wear again? No be big boy PMB be?

The man has declared assets of over N300m to the ccb so even if him wan wear human skin loafers he can afford to! Abeg NEXT! grin
have you ask urself,is this shoe made in aba or wambe.they ask us to wear made in naija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by ZombieTERROR: 7:53am On Mar 25, 2017
omenkaLives:

So in your deluded mind
It's great for a president to use tax payers money to buy 2m shoe abroad in a recession
It's ok for you to lick the abokiss back side but boy grow some sense nah

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by orisa37: 7:54am On Mar 25, 2017
A lie. I can't buy it for N2000=. That fellow is not Bubu.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by ZombieTERROR: 7:57am On Mar 25, 2017
bubu2019:
have you ask urself,is this shoe made in aba or wambe.they ask us to wear made in naija
If buhari practices what he preach
We would be in el dorado by now
But he is an old hypocrite that nothing good will never come out of

10 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by modath(f): 7:57am On Mar 25, 2017
omenkaLives:
You don come with your trouble. Them go soon hold crusade inside your mentions. cheesy

Dem mama dey wait for dem, make dem come... Beta Pankere awaits dem errant error of conception kiddos. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:59am On Mar 25, 2017
omenkaLives:

Deji Adeyanju is NOT a PDP member...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by mightyhazel: 8:04am On Mar 25, 2017
Pretentious president!

One om.enka aka mudath is running amok already on dis thread,quoting and requoting his sorry idle ass in defence of Mr corruption cum ineptitude personified! Smh

Make God help una 4 dat kwantiri

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by Funlordmaniac(m): 8:05am On Mar 25, 2017
bubu2019:

How many made in aba shoes do you own? Did anybody force you that you must wear made in naija? Or does the statement "support local industries" also include "or die?".

I don't own 1 nigerian made shoe and I never will! Na only my palm slippers I dey buy for naija and that is my right as a citizen! I will spend my money on whatever I feel is tight! PMB and you can do the same!

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by SalamRushdie: 8:09am On Mar 25, 2017
Buhari is a seasoned con artist so good that he made millions of Nigerians believed he lived in a mud house for years while in truth he was living in a lap of luxury ..Many years Ago in Kano I see an S class mercedes pull up somewhere at night jus as i am admiring the beautiful car I see Buhari alight and I am very shocked beause til then I belived he would rather enter 504 than an S class . E don tey where Buhari dey hold Nigerians on work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by omenkaLives(m): 8:13am On Mar 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Deji Adeyanju is NOT a PDP member...
How do you mean? Have you relieved him if his job? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:17am On Mar 25, 2017
omenkaLives:
How do you mean? Have you relieved him if his job? cheesy
Which job again? Hahaha
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by omenkaLives(m): 8:22am On Mar 25, 2017
modath:

Dem mama dey wait for dem, make dem come... Beta Pankere awaits dem errant error of conception kiddos. grin
One of dem is itching to go over the edge but e be like say him dry fear the Pankere.. grin

Pained little ignorant sons of little green men. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by Toketimt: 8:32am On Mar 25, 2017
Is this not the same Deji that claimed Jonah-daft was invited and went for Trumps inauguration? What a fool. His co fools will continue to regard his posts.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by veekid(m): 8:52am On Mar 25, 2017
Abeg leave the man make e enjoy that seat while it lasts, 2019 is here, Daura straight

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Is This JJ Omojuwa Tweet About Tinubu Accurate? / Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? / VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.