Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) (26009 Views)

Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA / Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by Backinfront(m): 11:42am On Mar 25, 2017
Approved. Marry white men and bring in children with no self hate
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by KayTash(m): 11:43am On Mar 25, 2017
g
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by Jake101(f): 11:43am On Mar 25, 2017
May God bless them. They are so beautiful.
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by mightyhazel: 11:43am On Mar 25, 2017
Cute
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 25, 2017
CaroLyner:
Interracial kids are sooo cute
hmmmm, i see interracial marriage loading. cheesy
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by iamtardey: 11:44am On Mar 25, 2017
fantastic four
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by EJanni(f): 11:46am On Mar 25, 2017
God pls bless me too when d time comes? cute babies!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by okedoyinolabisi(f): 11:47am On Mar 25, 2017
Akshow:
May all women expecting bundle of joy like this get it in the name of whatever they believe.
amen

1 Like

Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by CaroLyner(f): 11:47am On Mar 25, 2017
thornapple:

hmmmm, i see interracial marriage loading. cheesy
Don't mind cheesy
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by Cynthyworld(f): 11:48am On Mar 25, 2017
wooow i tap o mine gonna b twins 3tyms

1 Like

Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by Papichulo8888(m): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2017
Awesome......
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by metallisc(m): 11:53am On Mar 25, 2017
deb303:
awwww they are sooooooo cute... Lord Jesus, please bless me with quadruplet...amen

ordinary quadruplets... if it is quads you want, coman collect it! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by metallisc(m): 11:55am On Mar 25, 2017
Cynthyworld:
wooow i tap o
mine gonna b twins 3tyms

Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 11:57am On Mar 25, 2017
Super cuties kiss kiss Nt praying for quadruplets tho
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by jabojafa(m): 12:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
this is woooow.... And that 3rd pic is so cute. Seeing the Princes and Princess
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by jabojafa(m): 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
thornapple:
How lovely. Would love to have such but not in this recession.
dnt worry if u are given by God, He surely wud give the enablement.

1 Like

Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
jabojafa:
dnt worry if u are given by God, He surely wud give the enablement.

Thanks
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by daniella04: 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
Awww very cute kids.

Ps; I need a white boo seriously PM if you can link me up wink

1 Like

Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by Jace234(m): 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
vickzie:
woe betide any dude that looks for their Sister's trouble
i tell you, the person go hear am
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by uju22(f): 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
Waoooooo am so loving this, please I need them oh

1 Like

Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 12:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
deb303:
awwww they are sooooooo cute... Lord Jesus, please bless me with quadruplet...amen

And also money to take care of them..

Because in France the government takes care of the kids 80%

In Nigeria oyo is your case.

2 Likes

Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by oluwamae(f): 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
adorable
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
thornapple:
How lovely. Would love to have such but not in this recession.
after recession then?
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
ozoebuka1:
after recession then?
lol, where have you been?.
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by lepasharon(f): 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
Are there a lot of Nigerians in france?
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by jabojafa(m): 12:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
thornapple:

Thanks
but wot is a pretty gal like u doing with dis kind of username? Thornapple
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
thornapple:

lol,
where have you been?.
lol, I've been tryna hide masef from buhari, make baba no infect me with recession gene oh cheesy
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by otolorinola(m): 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
winkWhat a beautiful family, Otolorin Omo ola, emi naa fee f'oyinbo. ;DWhat a beautiful family, Otolorin Omo ola, emi naa fee f'oyinbo.
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
jabojafa:
but wot is a pretty gal like u doing with dis kind of username? Thornapple
The name is pretty too. u just haven't given it a thought
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
ozoebuka1:
lol, I've been tryna hide masef from buhari, make baba no infect me with recession gene oh cheesy

hahahaha
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by jabojafa(m): 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
thornapple:

The name is pretty too. u just haven't given it a thought
well i hv and i wudnt want to leave it at tot, so let mk my tot a reality. Lolz
Re: France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) by DirewolfofStark(m): 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
deb303:

Some prayers are just too dangerous bae wink so be careful what you pray for. I have a cousin that gave birth to triplets and she told me that she would never again want to experience the kind of pain she saw in the labour room .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander's 4th Wedding Anniversary. See Before And After Photos / Obituary Of Mother And Her 2 Children Killed In Fire Accident In Onitsha / Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.