Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) (30372 Views)

Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. / Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It / Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by sixtuschimere: 8:43am On Mar 25, 2017
Gov Oyo : Oyo Mo esi ( Oyo knows how to talk) beats the drum welcoming the Minister to Oyo State.

Minister BRF: we Know, takes the drum Eko o dahun ( Lagos did not answer o) 
They both burst into laughter as Minster of Power, Works and Housing Mr. Babatunde Raji Fashola SAN pays a courtesy visit to Governor Abiola Ajimobi at The Governor's Office, Agodi.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/gov-ajimobi-enjoys-drum-with-fashola-as.html?m=1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by Nne5: 8:44am On Mar 25, 2017
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 8:58am On Mar 25, 2017
Having fun right?

Fashola tried, our light is stable now 23 and half hours of light.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by azimibraun: 9:00am On Mar 25, 2017
farouk0403:
Having fun right?

Fashola tried, our light is stable now 23 and half hours of light.
Guy we don bench una.. my area na 47hrs in 2days. I see light so tay I off fridge. I dey use phone any how now connected directly to light. Guy I dey fear sef..

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 9:04am On Mar 25, 2017
azimibraun:
Guy we don bench una.. my area na 47hrs in 2days. I see light so tay I off fridge. I dey use phone any how now connected directly to light. Guy I dey fear sef..

Lols the man really try thumbs up to him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 9:09am On Mar 25, 2017
farouk0403:

Lols the man really tried, thumbs up to him.

Tried ko!!

The rains are back..!! So it is normal...

3 Likes

Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 9:13am On Mar 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Tried ko!!

Haters are back with thesame old lame excuse.

is still dry and hot up north,and there is constant electricity.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 9:17am On Mar 25, 2017
farouk undecided0403:

BecUse the rains are back!!

Haters my ass!! Moreover, here in Lagos.. The light is still epileptical!! (Most places)

So what sayest thou?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 25, 2017
Oga Fash, what's the sharing formula? National cake suppose go round o

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by Ajibel(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2017
I am from Saki, and in my family it was a tradition that every male must know how to beat a drum. This picture evokes memories of when I was young learning how to beat drum in Onitsha grin grin

I cant beat any _shit drum now. That tradition is dead to me. My own kids would beat nothing talk more of drum.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by ikaboy: 9:36am On Mar 25, 2017
Let's see how the hardworking talkative of a guvnor in Lagos will welcome this proud son of oduduwa
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by bantudra: 9:39am On Mar 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Tried ko!!

the ol year is rain season when light improve...

you ipobians are very zynical...

17 Likes

Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by bantudra: 9:41am On Mar 25, 2017
farouk0403:

they are very wicked...their hate for moslems is going out of style....

churches should be closed...

i dont understand how you can attend church every sunday and still be soooo hateful,even ready to play around with lies..

i realy wonder sometimes what their pastors preach to them every sunday... undecided

am sooo happy,i dont go to church no more..but am still christian...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by olaboy33(m): 9:45am On Mar 25, 2017
No region can boast of the love and unity we enjoy in the southwest... that's why we always remain trailblazers....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 10:06am On Mar 25, 2017
bantudra:

they are very wicked...their hate for moslems is going out of style....

churches should be closed...

i dont understand how you can attend church every sunday and still be soooo hateful,even ready to play around with lies..

i realy wonder sometimes what their pastors preach to them every sunday... undecided

am sooo happy,i dont go to church no more..but am still christian...

bless you my brother.

Let us keep on preaching peace among our people, may be one day we will achieve our aim.

you know some people are very slow In terms of thinking, they are not in control of their brain,.

The pastors and imams have brainwashed them, thats why they uses whatsoever the clerics tell them to do.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 10:09am On Mar 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

BecUse the rains are back!!

Haters my ass!! Moreover, here in Lagos.. The light is still epileptical!! (Most places)

So what sayest thou?

Which area are you in lagos? may be I can help.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by bantudra: 10:12am On Mar 25, 2017
farouk0403:

bless you my brother.

Let us keep on preaching peace among our people, may be one day we will achieve our aim.

you know some people are very slow In terms of thinking, they are not in control of their brain,.

The pastors and imams have brainwashed them, thats why they uses whatsoever the clerics tell them to do.

tahhh...those useless preachers..telling us to hate those that we grew up with...

2 Likes

Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by seunlly(m): 10:29am On Mar 25, 2017
Constituted authority indeed grin
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by talk2archy: 12:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
am not against this one cos they are having nice time in the midst of recession

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by YonkijiSappo: 12:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
Fashola..... Beat the gag-gan jare.
You are doing well sir.

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
farouk0403:

Which area are you in lagos? may be I can help.

lol.. help and do what?
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
Aww Uncle Fash looking like his having fun
Nice pics cheesy
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by yoged(m): 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Tried ko!!

you must be living in a remote village.. Before the rain started.. Light has been very good.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by bakila: 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
farouk0403:

Up north from where the River Niger ascends to the south.
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by yaqq: 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
farouk0403:

Lols the man really try thumbs up to him.
wc area una two dey, I wan park come dier
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by Lewandoski20(m): 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
Wehdone sirs!
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by Lordsocrates: 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
farouk0403:

bless you my brother.

God bless you guys, God punish all those Pastors that preach hate... God Punish them.

I am a Christian but Church dong tire me, how can Christians leave what Jesus came down to earth to preach "LOVE" and centre on hate.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
[s]
bantudra:

the ol year is rain season when light improve...

you ipobians are very zynical...
[/s]

I don't relate well to people who possess limited mental abilities! smiley
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
yoged:
you must be living in a remote village.. Before the rain started.. Light has been very good.

I will pay your family's house rent for two good years!!
Re: Fashola And Ajimobi Beat Drum As They Laugh Hard In Oyo (Photos) by Lordsocrates: 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
Lordsocrates:

God bless you guys, God punish all those Pastors that preach hate... God Punish them.

I am a Christian but Church dong tire me, how can Christians leave what Jesus came down to earth to preach "LOVE" and centre on hate.

Christianity has failed the world..
Jesus Christ Vehemently condemned violence... all through His 33yrs on earth, He preached love.

and admonished us Christians to do the same... today Our gods of men, have left all the tenets of Christianity to preach hate... hate for neighbour who is a witch, hate for a neighbour who is an unbeliever, Hate for Neighbour who is a Muslim.

it's very very Sickening... to see pastors preaching against the govt when God said that they were appointed by God, and Jesus rightly preached that the govt be accorded it's due respect.

Ponzi scheme came, and all the greed and love of money of Christians as cultivated by our churches was brought to bare..Pastors preaching Ponzi in church, choristers campaigning hard to get new people for their scheme rather than members for Christ .... it all went to show how degrading our Christianity has gone to...

I am just imagining Jesus looking at his supposed followers, leaving love of God to preach Love of Tithes, and leaving love of Neighbour to preach 2 eyes for an eye. Smh.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike: Atiku appoints Secondus, Oyinlola, Anyim, Saraki, Others As Advisers / Full List Of 437 Nominees For Nigeria's National Honours Awards 2022 / Ahmed Idimi Shares On A Private Jet (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.