₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,883,644 members, 3,810,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 23 September 2017 at 10:49 PM

Make Over N400,000 From The Comfort Of Your Home Without Any Investment! - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Make Over N400,000 From The Comfort Of Your Home Without Any Investment! (6307 Views)

Make Atleast N300,000 From This Secret Online Business / 5 Reasons Working From Your Home Is The Best. / Become A Data Reseller From Your Home Without A Capital (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Over N400,000 From The Comfort Of Your Home Without Any Investment! by olorunwa90(m): 10:09pm On Apr 24
Olorunwaolowogboyega@gmail.com
Re: Make Over N400,000 From The Comfort Of Your Home Without Any Investment! by SRK1(m): 6:09am On Apr 25
Make tens or hundreds of Naira thousands working from your comfort zone by doing simple writings!

But you must be one of the best writers around!

I remember posting the ad below sometimes ago, and I got too many offers. Believe me!

However, just as I predicted, too many new writers contacted me and very few elite writer. So, elite writers, here's your chance again. Below is the ad:

Make some COOL money legitimately and from your comfort zone!
But, you MUST be a god writer!

I am a freelance writer looking to add proficient writers to my writing team. I need people who can write ebooks and website content.

You will be paid as soon as you complete each writing job through SMS money transfer!

There's no limit to how much you can make in a week! 50k? 100? More? I say no problem! But you must be an EXCELLENT writer!

Contact me as soon as you get this message, regardless of when you see it. Even if you only get to read this after A YEAR!

ADDRESS: mavenwriter02@gmail.com

P. S. As for aspiring writers, I say keep the interest alive. Hone your writing skill and aim to be a god writer! Why? Because you can make some MULLA. I mean it. But don't send me a message. Warm regards.
Re: Make Over N400,000 From The Comfort Of Your Home Without Any Investment! by jotey(m): 8:38am On Apr 25
joteewest04@gmail. com
Re: Make Over N400,000 From The Comfort Of Your Home Without Any Investment! by goodyvin02(m): 12:19pm On Apr 25
vincent_goodness@yahoo.com
Re: Make Over N400,000 From The Comfort Of Your Home Without Any Investment! by bodlandsystems: 2:50pm On Apr 25
MAY 6th 2017

career turbo charge {CTC} Workshop

Give your career a boost, attend a 1-day career turbo charge workshop where we showcase practical and globally recognized tools to boost career and personal productivity.
Workshop highlights:

ü Fundamentals of project management
ü Time management
ü Quality management
ü Marketing Strategy
ü Marketing Research
ü Creative thinking
ü Team management

The workshop will be delivered in an interesting and engaging manner by certified professionals.
Workshop Benefits include tools and techniques you can start using immediately to improve your performance.
There will be;

v Tea break
v Lunch break
v Workshop materials {Workbook and stationery}
v Support materials {eBooks of USB stick}
v Certificate of participation

Course Fee[b]:N10,000[/b] {50% Discount},was N20,000
Venue: 140, Borno Way, Ebute Meta, Yaba, Lagos.
Date: Saturday, MAY 6, 2017[
Time: 9am-5pm

For more information please call
Kunle +234 802 370 1151
+234 809 370 1151
Re: Make Over N400,000 From The Comfort Of Your Home Without Any Investment! by slimjoe225(m): 10:09pm On Apr 25
joewizzy11@gmail.com
Re: Make Over N400,000 From The Comfort Of Your Home Without Any Investment! by HonMikeIyke: 11:11am On Apr 26
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Make Over N400,000 From The Comfort Of Your Home Without Any Investment! by Skappy44(m): 12:00pm On Apr 26
aladejulius@gmail.com
Re: Make Over N400,000 From The Comfort Of Your Home Without Any Investment! by Dollabiz: 12:52pm On Apr 26
People still dropping emails in this century when you can do it on your own,link in my bio
Re: Make Over N400,000 From The Comfort Of Your Home Without Any Investment! by mycad: 5:21am On Apr 27
micoyem02@gmail.com
Re: Make Over N400,000 From The Comfort Of Your Home Without Any Investment! by HonMikeIyke: 8:48am On Apr 29
smiley grin
Re: Make Over N400,000 From The Comfort Of Your Home Without Any Investment! by Equal2DeTask: 6:48am On Apr 30
HonMikeIyke
uboy4liv88@gmail.com
Re: Make Over N400,000 From The Comfort Of Your Home Without Any Investment! by muyikutkene(m): 1:13pm On Apr 30
Godsimage69@yahoo.com
Re: Make Over N400,000 From The Comfort Of Your Home Without Any Investment! by bunmiolusola: 11:32pm On Apr 30
olusolabunmi25@gmail.com
Re: Make Over N400,000 From The Comfort Of Your Home Without Any Investment! by adelnehis: 12:26am On May 01
Make $10,000 an hour!
I work at Dangote Cement industries, while waiting in Aliko Dangote's office I noticed that his computer was still on so I took a look. There was a website loaded where I saw huge sums of money. When he arrived I asked him what the website was, He said it is a way to make huge sums of money in a short amount of time. He told me the secret which now I started a business worth millions.
I started a website which teaches you how to make $10,000 an hour.
Visit http://pintient.com/o3s to learn the secret.

SHARE WITH 10 GROUPS AND HELP ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO BE RICH!!!
Re: Make Over N400,000 From The Comfort Of Your Home Without Any Investment! by hpez: 4:01am On May 01
hopeyemi4reeaal@gmail.com
Re: Make Over N400,000 From The Comfort Of Your Home Without Any Investment! by Arisheloaded(m): 4:03am On May 01
larishekola@gmail.com
Re: Make Over N400,000 From The Comfort Of Your Home Without Any Investment! by tayotayo60: 5:45pm On May 01
Pls send me the pdf to Tayotayo60@yahoo.com
Re: Make Over N400,000 From The Comfort Of Your Home Without Any Investment! by lailuvly: 1:14pm On May 09
lailuvly@gmail.com
Re: Make Over N400,000 From The Comfort Of Your Home Without Any Investment! by adokhai(m): 5:20pm On May 09
adokhai@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Make Over N400,000 From The Comfort Of Your Home Without Any Investment! by MrsPhysics: 6:56pm On May 09
njokuchuks4u@gmail.com
Re: Make Over N400,000 From The Comfort Of Your Home Without Any Investment! by SRK1(m): 9:26pm On May 09
[/b]Who else wants to make it BIG writing ebooks? [b]

Can you write extremely well? Will you like to make some COOL bucks writing ebooks? Then get in touch NOW because you can really make it big in real time.

I'm a professional writer, who needs more people to join his team.

You can make up to N50,000 or more in a week working with me. And you will get your payments in real time as I will be sending them through GTB SMS money transfer.

Now, to the requirements. It's simple. You must be able to speak English naturally and be an an EXCEPTIONAL writer. Please, you must be really good. I don't want up and coming writers. Thank you!

To start writing with me, contact at:

mavenwriter02@gmail.com

Tags: freelancing, writer, write ebook, passive income, copywriter, writing, jobs, employment
Re: Make Over N400,000 From The Comfort Of Your Home Without Any Investment! by kellzykells: 10:41pm On May 09
Eragbaimoses@gmail.com
Re: Make Over N400,000 From The Comfort Of Your Home Without Any Investment! by gdexsmiths(m): 11:23pm On May 09
ojodollars @gmail.com
Re: Make Over N400,000 From The Comfort Of Your Home Without Any Investment! by hugochuks60(m): 12:35am On May 10
HonMikeIyke:
Dear Friends,

I have discovered a SIMPLE and GENUINE way of making Over N400,000 monthly WITHOUT any investments/capital.

All You Need Is Your PHONE/LAPTOP and an INTERNET CONNECTION!

Remember, ANYBODY can do it! and it can also be seen as a PART-TIME job/business!

I have compiled all the steps you need to get started in a PDF file

Send me an email at mikebiz2013@gmail.com I will send you the PDF file within 24hrs.

Please, do ensure you read every word written in that PDF file. Goodluck!
...I await your mails

donkings.Ku@gmail.com
Re: Make Over N400,000 From The Comfort Of Your Home Without Any Investment! by vectoh(m): 1:30am On May 10
HonMikeIyke:
I have sent the PDF file to all those who sent me their email addresses.

If you have not done so, you are really missing out on a very important opportunity!

You still have the opportunity to send me your email address at mikebiz2013@gmail.com & I will send you the PDF file within 24 hrs.

This PDF file contains all the information you need to make over N400,000 monthly using your laptop/phone WITHOUT
SPENDING A DIME!

Goodluck!

Vikzy4real@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Make Over N400,000 From The Comfort Of Your Home Without Any Investment! by Ola2much: 7:01am On May 10
ola2much@gmail.com
Re: Make Over N400,000 From The Comfort Of Your Home Without Any Investment! by DeeMarh(f): 9:22am On May 10
chukwugbocb@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Make Over N400,000 From The Comfort Of Your Home Without Any Investment! by habbee62: 9:24am On May 10
adisaabiodunsunday@yahoo.com
Re: Make Over N400,000 From The Comfort Of Your Home Without Any Investment! by billyjunior: 4:25pm On May 10
Please send the pdf
abdulkadirbilyamin@yahoo.com
Re: Make Over N400,000 From The Comfort Of Your Home Without Any Investment! by CellTabRepairs: 5:07pm On May 10
It's very possible. Need a job? Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working? Student? Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Want to change business? In 3 Months you won't remain the same. Look no further! LEARN this specialty Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Join the winners! Get " Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals " from Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc

Click signature now, view and get it
Re: Make Over N400,000 From The Comfort Of Your Home Without Any Investment! by showgolee(m): 5:32pm On May 10
showgolee101@gmail.com

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Balance Work & Personal Time / Who Knows How To Become A Surveyor In Nigeria? / Would You Quit Your Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.