Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) (94601 Views)

Kaduna Residents Cry Out Over Government's Plan To Demolish 300 Houses / FCTA To Demolish 140 Illegal Structures In Abuja Communities / Chinese Man Moves His Home 492 Feet After Govt Threats To Demolish The Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by jessejunior(m): 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
na wetyn I dey reason oh, but dem fit do anoda foundation for am sha com carry am go d new foundation lol
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by bantudra: 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
EgunMogaji:
This is common here in the US.

The way we build houses in Nigeria is still in the stone ages.

thunda fire usa...
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by bantudra: 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
jessejunior:
na wetyn I dey reason oh, but dem fit do anoda foundation for am sha com carry am go d new foundation lol

na you dey mind dem...now he used half of the money he could get from the goverment to move a bloody house..
when he can buy a new one in a quiet area with the money...chinese moronn...
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
bantudra:

thunda fire usa...

Why now?

Una no get chill at all grin
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by bantudra: 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Why now?

Una no get chill at all grin

when it comes to america,that sodom and gomorha??...none a tall....
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
bantudra:

na you dey mind dem...now he used half of the money he could get from the goverment to move a bloody house..
when he can buy a new one in a quiet area with the money...chinese moronn...

This is because you don't understand heritage and preservation of houses of historical importance.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by lastkidconcepts: 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
Make I go carry my papa house for village come Lagos jaree no time....

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
bantudra:

when it comes to america,that sodom and gomorha??...none a tall....

Give me an example of how we qualify for S&G and I'll show you same in Nigeria.
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by bantudra: 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
EgunMogaji:

This is because you don't understand heritage and preservation of houses of historical importance.

heritage my foot...do you know how loud highways and train tracks are..??...alot of noise 24/7...noooo,,thank you...
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by prince049(m): 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
azimibraun:
It's shoud not suprise us rather it should annoy us that the technology to move at least bungalows have not been perfected long before now. Design moveable foundations and build in the body of the house solid hooks like anchors. When it's time to move, you realese the foundation, hook the house by the mechanism built into concrete and use a powerful crane to put it on. Specilsed vehicle ( after all truck carry bulldozers which are much heavier) transfer the house to a location with similar topography andmyzpace. Build a new foundation platform ahead, lay the house expertly on it. But it must require building a new soak away. Or if you have a detachable soak away then you can also empty it, transfer to the new location dig, bury them and connect them to your lavatory. Simple thing to to. Afterall na person build rocket, space station, underground rail system etc. So don see my Idea as to fantastic or spectacular.

The more sentences I read in this comment the more I felt educated. I love learning new things.
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by bantudra: 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Give me an example of how we qualify for S&G and I'll show you same in Nigeria.

nice shorting...i never figured that out,,,you smart... smiley
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by hmbassey1960(m): 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
RobbStark:
Engineering, the application of the science to solving problems of the ordinary man.

Engineers Rock
NO GO INVENT SOMETHING MAKE I READ SAY NAIJA ROBBSTARK DON DO SOMETIN DEY HERE DEY SAY ENGINNER ROCK GO CARRY UR BOOK DEY READ NOW BEFORE I OPEN MY EYE I NO WAN SEE U HERE
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by Emmykonking01(m): 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
China don go ooo.. this is unbelievable.
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by prince049(m): 7:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
[quote author=Bahddo post=54938613] Funny. It probably is better than the house you sleep in every night. [/quote

Damn
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by shumuel(m): 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
azimibraun:
It's shoud not suprise us rather it should annoy us that the technology to move at least bungalows have not been perfected long before now. Design moveable foundations and build in the body of the house solid hooks like anchors. When it's time to move, you realese the foundation, hook the house by the mechanism built into concrete and use a powerful crane to put it on. Specilsed vehicle ( after all truck carry bulldozers which are much heavier) transfer the house to a location with similar topography and space. Build a new foundation platform ahead, lay the house expertly on it. But it must require building a new soak away. Or if you have a detachable soak away then you can also empty it, transfer to the new location dig, bury them and connect them to your lavatory. Simple thing to to. Afterall na person build rocket, space station, underground rail system etc. So don see my Idea as to fantastic or spectacular.

God bless you, need i say more.

I was called insane when i told my brothers; moving a house is possible and achievable, now it's happeing.
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
am still perplexed,how can a house with foundations be moved?
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by RobbStark(m): 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
mufutau55:

Rob.. I think you are a Builder... let me know when you move one of your house in Naija like that.
And what makes you think everyone on this forum is using Chinese phone to type their posts.

Hajji M.

Not a builder but an Engineer.
Concerning moving my house that wont be possible cos here in Naija, we dont have wat it takes to do that kind of stuff.
But I will tell you dis, I have done that of a small wooden house in Bayelsa.
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by Ndkings1(m): 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
Technology has really taken over the world..... I'm dumbfounded at this one.
From what I have seen so far, in the nearest future, man will be able to create a fellow human being.
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by ogubie: 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nice won bros
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
AngelicBeing:
China always showing the world that nothing is impossible, while they are churning out innovations in virtually every field the black race is still grappling with wars, hunger, lack of power, water, good roads , tribalism, nepotism, ethnicity , religious affiliations and the likes, the black race prays every second but China is not even a praying NATION and things are working perfectly for them smiley
while you keep on condemning the black race everyday, ur counterparts in China are innovating different things to make their life simple,use ur head and think,you are also part of the pepole you are castigating
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by Paruz1015(m): 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jeffboi:
Could this be true

Very true. I have watched a program on dstv called THE MOVERS. They move anything u might think is impossible. They even moved a storey building to another location. The process of moving houses and all sort isn't done a day some takes months and even a year
Cus any mistakes can lead to collapse of the building.
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
kevinberry:
while you keep on condemning the black race everyday, ur counterparts in China are innovating different things to make their life simple,use ur head and think,you are also part of the pepole you are castigating
No, l am not, l dont need to list my achievements on a faceless forum for you, you should rather use your brain if you got any to be useful to yourself, swerve & buzz off, nonsense angry angry

Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by mcgift(m): 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
na film trick
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by Hafeezson(m): 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
Abeg leme rest!
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by einsteine(m): 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
mufutau55:

Rob.. I think you are a Builder... let me know when you move one of your house in Naija like that.
And what makes you think everyone on this forum is using Chinese phone to type their posts.

Hajji M.

Hope you know iPhone is made in China.
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by gr8david(m): 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
nice move, one day I will move my own from Nigeria to Odua Republic
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by VeniJu: 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
RobbStark:
Engineering, the application of the science to solving problems of the ordinary man.

Engineers Rock
My neighbour operates a small engine that grinds pepper and tomatoes. Is she also an engineer?tongue
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by mikolo80: 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
azimibraun:
It's shoud not suprise us rather it should annoy us that the technology to move at least bungalows have not been perfected long before now. Design moveable foundations and build in the body of the house solid hooks like anchors. When it's time to move, you realese the foundation, hook the house by the mechanism built into concrete and use a powerful crane to put it on. Specilsed vehicle ( after all truck carry bulldozers which are much heavier) transfer the house to a location with similar topography and space. Build a new foundation platform ahead, lay the house expertly on it. But it must require building a new soak away. Or if you have a detachable soak away then you can also empty it, transfer to the new location dig, bury them and connect them to your lavatory. Simple thing to to. Afterall na person build rocket, space station, underground rail system etc. So don see my Idea as to fantastic or spectacular.
all this grammar when you could have just said mobile home
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by rafindo(m): 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
I wonder what kind of generation we now.Abu shimel in Egypt was moved due to flooding from Aswan dam.it is a common feature over the world with strict adhere to building codes unlike like Nigeria where ur brother is the chief engineer for building ur house becos u don't want to patronise a professional. I am not surprise becos an average Nigeria youth prefer to watch mtvbase,sound city,trace,telemundo,African magic and ebony life to amazing stations like nat geo,nat geo wild,discovery, history channel and BBC documentary. Nigeria I hail oh having a shallow minded youth is a recipe to disaster. Any engineer that is still amazed by this need to hanged for life.
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by rafindo(m): 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
I wonder what kind of generation we now.Abu shimel in Egypt was moved due to flooding from Aswan dam.it is a common feature over the world with strict adhere to building codes unlike like Nigeria where ur brother is the chief engineer for building ur house becos u don't want to patronise a professional. I am not surprise becos an average Nigeria youth prefer to watch mtvbase,sound city,trace,telemundo,African magic and ebony life to amazing stations like nat geo,nat geo wild,discovery, history channel and BBC documentary. Nigeria I hail oh having a shallow minded youth is a recipe to disaster. Any engineer that is still amazed by this need to be hanged for life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House / US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) / The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.