Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) (94602 Views)

Kaduna Residents Cry Out Over Government's Plan To Demolish 300 Houses / FCTA To Demolish 140 Illegal Structures In Abuja Communities / Chinese Man Moves His Home 492 Feet After Govt Threats To Demolish The Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by Teedawg: 9:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
azimibraun:
It's shoud not suprise us rather it should annoy us that the technology to move at least bungalows have not been perfected long before now. Design moveable foundations and build in the body of the house solid hooks like anchors. When it's time to move, you realese the foundation, hook the house by the mechanism built into concrete and use a powerful crane to put it on. Specilsed vehicle ( after all truck carry bulldozers which are much heavier) transfer the house to a location with similar topography and space. Build a new foundation platform ahead, lay the house expertly on it. But it must require building a new soak away. Or if you have a detachable soak away then you can also empty it, transfer to the new location dig, bury them and connect them to your lavatory. Simple thing to to. Afterall na person build rocket, space station, underground rail system etc. So don see my Idea as to fantastic or spectacular.
exactly! so what are you waiting for abi no be human like you do all those things
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 9:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
Who watched the cartoon UP
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by malakus(m): 9:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
grin
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by jaytime(m): 9:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
azimibraun:
It's shoud not suprise us rather it should annoy us that the technology to move at least bungalows have not been perfected long before now. Design moveable foundations and build in the body of the house solid hooks like anchors. When it's time to move, you realese the foundation, hook the house by the mechanism built into concrete and use a powerful crane to put it on. Specilsed vehicle ( after all truck carry bulldozers which are much heavier) transfer the house to a location with similar topography and space. Build a new foundation platform ahead, lay the house expertly on it. But it must require building a new soak away. Or if you have a detachable soak away then you can also empty it, transfer to the new location dig, bury them and connect them to your lavatory. Simple thing to to. Afterall na person build rocket, space station, underground rail system etc. So don see my Idea as to fantastic or spectacular.
So you know all this na him you nor do am since since?
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by potent5(m): 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
Speechless.
We need to learn more about the technology employed to achieve this.
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by BBBlaze: 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
Dis man get mind ooo....he convert spiritual to physical activity!

u must c TB j....
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by Funjosh(m): 9:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
Only in China
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by roeb1987(m): 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
bravo! this is great. ever since I was born I've never for once heard of moving house instead, demolition. most especialy my state (0sun state) where demolision is the major project our governor is able to achieve in the last six years!!
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by An0nimus: 10:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
The home moving industry is already a multi-million, if not billion dollar one. Moving a house is def not cheap. This moving method even looks a bit crude but at least it works.
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by bezimo(m): 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
azimibraun:

This is not impossible but there are many challenges thar come with this possibility.
I saw floating modular houses been designed in a place and moved to another which is on water in the West.So its achuevable but what
What type of building, what is the builfing designed with, concrete, wood or steel? How big is the building.How far can the building be moved. On which road?

This are but a few things to summout to have that a reality.
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by bezimo(m): 10:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
azimibraun:

This is not impossible but there are many challenges that come with this possibility.
I saw floating modular houses been designed and built in a place and moved to another location situated on water in the Western world. So its achievable but what
What type of building, what is the building designed with, concrete, wood or steel? How big is the building.How far can the building be moved. On which road?

This are but a few things to summout to have that a reality.
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by AlexzStructure(m): 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
Dey Dere make shoe dey wear you.
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by Holorunloseyi(m): 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
azimibraun:
no go imagine that kind thing 4 nja ooo,u will just travel and your house is stolen
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by RobbStark(m): 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
VeniJu:

My neighbour operates a small engine that grinds pepper and tomatoes. Is she also an engineer?tongue

Dont know wat to say now.
Maybe an operator wont be bad to call her.
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by bfn1: 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
azimibraun:
Impressive!
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by kareemkamil(m): 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
This Chinese people, always thinking positively in all kind of innovations.
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by alexov(m): 10:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
azimibraun:
What happens when the house is too big to be carried through certain streets or roads. There would be a lot of limiting factors.
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by Bamz(m): 11:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
azimibraun:
I quote myself before anybody does " talk is cheap" but this is possible.

LOL my kind of guy
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by bongila(f): 11:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
azimibraun:
I quote myself before anybody does " talk is cheap" but this is possible.

This is being done even as we speak. This new channel on DSTV Viasat life shows one Moving homes, check also Carver Kings and my floating homes.
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by iamphill: 12:53am On Mar 26, 2017
no big deal about this. this is done with ease in the US with specialized heavy duty crane, trucks etc.....

you detach the house from its foundation or basement and move it to the new site.

watch viasat more often instead of all those other gibberish. Thank me later
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by mufutau55(m): 1:13am On Mar 26, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Chinese phone?....Will you shut the fvck up?......Ode....which one can u produce......which one has ur company produced.... Ode

Can yoy read? Go and read the message I replied to before you even reply mine... Do you think we are talking about phone?
Should I trade insult with you? You are not worth it.

Hajji M.
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by mufutau55(m): 1:16am On Mar 26, 2017
fkj950ax:

I respect you too much for this jab.

Watch Canadian House Moving on Google.

Its done like weekly with homes moved from towns to suburbs across bridges, rail tracks, hundreds of kilometers.

Thank you. I respect myself too ...
Sure I know that... what kind of house do they move in Canada?
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 2:10am On Mar 26, 2017
May amadioha and sango jointly move buhari rotten brain to another location.... AMEN
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by sunnyeinstein(m): 2:30am On Mar 26, 2017
RobbStark:

Synthetic house, like their rice you said, wat about their fone especially the one you used in typing the above.

Not everything is fake cos it is Chinese or came frm China.
They produce quality stuff too you know.

They produce QUALITY all round, but our business people come here and tell dem to giv them inferior and factory default products so that dey can make overprofit... we r naija pple, most of us will accept it as we r given. We dont complain, jus grumble 4 mind.
God will deliver us the day we decide to collectively use our brain for good

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 26, 2017
In America houses are moved across roads...... The trick is notably for houses which are built for Earth quake disasters they are built in such a way it moves when an earth quake strikes thereby preventing it from absorbing the shock this earth quake.. So such houses have already in them structures which can be used in transporting then from one place to another easily
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by Mosihc: 7:01am On Mar 26, 2017
How e go get foundation? undecided
eunisam:
The house no get foundation?
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by fkj950ax(m): 7:05am On Mar 26, 2017
mufutau55:

Any.
2 bedroom
Duplex
Town House with Car Garage...
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by achieverme(m): 7:21am On Mar 26, 2017
[quote author=Eggcelent post=54927184]This is interesting. Breaking barriers; extending boundaries[/quote/]

House moving is not new
Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by fkj950ax(m): 7:38am On Mar 26, 2017
mufutau55:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq-8bC2ZEEg

https://wadeshousemoving.com

Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by Fadolistic(m): 9:26am On Mar 26, 2017
Good day ma'ams/sirs, have you heard of ENVIROSHADE? ENVIROSHADE is a Nigerian company in technical partnership with CAPESHADE of South Africa, dedicated to provide innovativeand cost effective solution in all weather shades! So do you need a carport to protect your lovely cars? Or you just need a shade for your swiming pool? How about an entrance shade to give yourbusiness or home that sophisticated look? What are you waiting for? We offer the best possible quality and design. Original galvanised steel. Best possible finish and design - high density polyethylene shade net triple stitched with a monofilament thread and applying french seam stitching techniques...... Get in touch with ENVIROSHADE now via email: Frankfounder@gmail.com or through their telephone number: 0703 859 2625, 08077356782, 08029226311. Hurry!!!! You wont regret it ..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) by menwongo(m): 10:44am On Mar 26, 2017
RobbStark:

Synthetic house, like their rice you said, wat about their fone especially the one you used in typing the above.

Not everything is fake cos it is Chinese or came frm China.
They produce quality stuff too you know.

Oboy see finishing.
U don give the guy upper crust

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House / US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) / The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.