Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

I Love New York - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Love New York (1751 Views)

New York Times Special On Nollywood / Is Del-york International/new York Film Academy Not Ripping Off Nigerians? / Del York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love New York by kobe(m): 9:36am On Jan 22, 2007
Do y'all watch this show on MTV?
Thank goodness Romance went home, what a woman.(sorry ladies no harm meant).
Re: I Love New York by neelsel(f): 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2007
All I can say is that New York is one hell of a ugly dude grin grin
Guess Flavor flav knew why he chose Delisious instead,
Re: I Love New York by kobe(m): 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2007
lol "dude"
you're funny.
Re: I Love New York by ikamefa(f): 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2007
nahhhhhhhhh i hate the show!
talk about a couple of shameless guys chasing a Drag- queen! cheesy
Re: I Love New York by bluenubian(f): 10:34pm On Jan 22, 2007
men i love that show, all that craziness, cant help it, yeah romance needed to go home, i cant wait to see tonights episode, looks like the broke guy threw himself down the stairs
Re: I Love New York by kobe(m): 12:28am On Jan 23, 2007
lol yeah, that was hilarious.
And is it whiteboy telling the bigger guy that he should step out the car so he can beat his ass down. i guess size doesnt matter he doesn't seem intimidated
Re: I Love New York by bluenubian(f): 12:38am On Jan 23, 2007
yeah whiteboy sound bold mehn, i gotta remember to record the show cause i wont be home, they do a lotta reruns tho
Re: I Love New York by kobe(m): 12:43am On Jan 23, 2007
i didn't even realize it'd be on today. thanks for letting me know.
Re: I Love New York by daprince: 4:03am On Jan 23, 2007
Honestly, I can't still believe a guy started this thread. Dude, what were u thinking??!!!!!!!! I can't believe u would sit to watch some drag-queen (someone called her that and I 100% agree) display her uncultured and attention-seeking drive on TV. Both the girl and her mom are full time bitches. Didn't u see how she relegated her "husband" to the background in Flavor of luv? C'mon dawg, u can do better. Or were u planning on going for auditions for the show? Anyway, just kidding dude, but the show ain't worth it.
Re: I Love New York by kobe(m): 5:34am On Jan 23, 2007
Yeah hahaha
Thank you for just kidding cos I planned on showing you how you contradicted yourself in your own post but I'll let it slide.
Re: I Love New York by daprince: 6:06am On Jan 23, 2007
Hey dude just wondering, how did I contradict myself? U gotta know that the Flav of Luv is different from the bitch's show. Anyway, even FOL was crap, but I just loved seeing Flav make a full of himself. Keep cool dawg. It aint worth it, but it's ur choice.
Re: I Love New York by kobe(m): 6:29am On Jan 23, 2007
Hey dude just wondering, how did I contradict myself? U gotta know that the Flav of Love is different from the bitch's show. Anyway, even FOL was crap, but I just loved seeing Flav make a full of himself
Laugh out loud and fall down funny -anyway have I written on the contradiction? Why are you are so quick to defend your flavor of love - Don't worry I'll keep cool but I'm not a dawg. Hopefully some day/time soon you'll read between your response and understand what you wrote.
Re: I Love New York by nguage(m): 9:28am On Jan 24, 2007
Cant believe y'all watch this shows that dnt make sense, stupid guys doin stupid stuff for a stupid gal (stripper)
Re: I Love New York by kobe(m): 10:07am On Jan 24, 2007
Lol, Pootiee lost it in tonight's episode. & The guy with the 100 million dollar potential earnings.
Re: I Love New York by bluenubian(f): 1:57am On Jan 26, 2007
lol, evryone knew he was a liar grin grin, damn that was embarassing, he has 11 bank account in collection, wow!
Re: I Love New York by justina09(f): 5:30am On Feb 19, 2007
all i can say is New York is a Hot,ugly lil bitch, but i love the show
Re: I Love New York by chiogo(f): 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2007
I F***king hate that fool called New york angry angry . I think she she deserves flavor-flav because they are both ugly.
Re: I Love New York by Busta(f): 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2007
I can't wait for that show to premier here.

They just rounded the flavour of love 2 where he choice delicious and i tot he made a good choice.
she is such a drama queen and really, apples don't fall far away from its tree!

In all, it is very entertaining and hilarious!
Re: I Love New York by sharetroll(m): 3:21am On Feb 27, 2007
I don't know why you people watch this stuff. Most of the things MTV throws out there is utter garbage.
Re: I Love New York by bluenubian(f): 5:35am On Feb 27, 2007
sure garbabe can be fun to, and its on VH1
Re: I Love New York by jgirl3: 6:37am On Feb 27, 2007
I love watching that show just to see how far guys will go for that girl. Any girl that falls in love with flavor flav and gets dumped twice has to be specially insane. I just can't wait to see the finale in April. It's just sad that few of the guys there are correct-headed like Real while Tango and Chance just make me laugh.
Re: I Love New York by bluenubian(f): 12:33am On Feb 28, 2007
my fav was MR boston cheesy kiss kiss kiss, yeah chance is a clown, tango seems like a woose, 12 pack is full of himself, real is a nerd, and white boy well he is white undecided my pick - none, but do or die i pick tango grin
Re: I Love New York by jgirl3: 2:38am On Feb 28, 2007
Abi o @ Tango! He's funny and emotional but dang - during eliminations, he looks really cute.
You know Chance has a son? He lied about it to New York though.
Re: I Love New York by bluenubian(f): 5:58am On Feb 28, 2007
oh and i didnt they miss this week's episode, but um next week is gonna be hott, seems like 12 pack might be gay after all, something wierd bout that dude
Re: I Love New York by jgirl3: 6:49am On Feb 28, 2007
Especially when he was so happy wearing that thong round the house. I'm sure he just wanted some mins of fame. They're about to show it in 12 mins and cos i missed it on Monday i wanna see who leaves.
Re: I Love New York by chiogo(f): 12:28am On Apr 01, 2007
Are y'all ready for the final episode? i am so ready. I think she'd pick chance but u know how they do the unexpected. she might suddenly listen to her mother and pick Tango. Either way, it doesn't bother me 'cause i don't like either of them. She should just get ready to be dumped 'cause i really don't think she can ever find love wit her useless self. i'll surely check it out monday night!
Re: I Love New York by jgirl3: 12:45am On Apr 01, 2007
I'm so ready for it - MONDAY NIGHT! If she picks Chance, she's a big fool. Tango claims he loves her while Chance hides the fact that he has a son from her. He's like a little boy. Tango on his own is a complete idiot. He acts like a woman too often that it gets on my nerves. I don't think anyone on that show is in their right mind INCLUDING Sister Patterson. She is an agbaya.
Re: I Love New York by bluenubian(f): 6:18am On Apr 03, 2007
i knew it, i knew it, she picked tango grin grin, her picking chance is like flav picking newyork in FOL 1 & 2, impossicant! cheesy

lol J, i love me some sister patterson.
Re: I Love New York by jgirl3: 6:35am On Apr 03, 2007
lol - I knew she was gonna pick Tango. But did you see what the idiot did? I can't wait till the reunion but she was smart for picking Tango. Chance would have beaten the living daylights outta her.
Re: I Love New York by bluenubian(f): 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2007
yeah even new york thought the proposal was a lil crazy by the look on her face.
Re: I Love New York by priscac(f): 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2007
hey where u all from, the show is over, the so called Newyork chose Tango
Re: I Love New York by jgirl3: 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2007
Here in yankee, it's over.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did You Watch NIGHT SHIFT Back In The Days On DBN Tv / Is Spiderman The Best Comic Movie Adaptation? / Nollywood Movies Drops Another Hilarious Movie Title (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.