Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

General Enquires About Turkey - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Enquires About Turkey (10071 Views)

Please Does Anyone Know Much About Turkey? / Enlight Me More About Turkey / Who Knew? 15 Interesting Facts You Never Knew About Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

General Enquires About Turkey by sloye5(m): 11:55am On Mar 25, 2017
Am Presently in turkey and feel free to ask any questions u have about turkey.am not an agent but i was like u when i was in nigeria looking to know the truth about turkey,i will tell u how it is..first thing people would always ask is about jobs

yes u can get factory jobs here and they dont pay per hour because turkey is not in the EU and some factories they work from monday-friday and some monday-saturday and mostly from 8am-7pm and some give lunch and some dont give lunch..some factories pay 200lira,250lira per week and some pay more,but if u work well they increase ur salary,please bear in mind that they are employing u without workpermit or resident permit,when u obtain ur permit u can get a better job.

turkey is a business country and a transit country,u can always buy things and ship down to nigeria and turkey is a free country.they dont disturb blacks and infact they pity us

feel free to ask whatever

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Enquires About Turkey by Okuda(m): 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
250 lira is app 70dollars per week. Erm... what kind of slavery is that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Enquires About Turkey by sloye5(m): 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
Okuda:

well,if u call it slavery some people call it earning something and u really read well...i said u work without resident permit or work permit..would u rather sit inside the house and wait for ur resident permit to come out and get a better job or would u rather work and earn something untl u get ur resident permit?now tell me is thats slavery..i dont know what nigerians want..if una no see factory job at all una go complain and if u see were them they pay smallthing una go complain..na wa...i dont want to derail this by negativity.am sorry if i come out rude,as i have always said..go to USA,CANADA,AUSTRALIA OR EU.if u are looking for big big pay..do not come to turkey..or go to some other country or name one country were u can get a job without the permits

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Enquires About Turkey by parksland: 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
sloye5:
Am Presently in turkey and feel free to ask any questions u have about turkey.am not an agent but i was like u when i was in nigeria looking to know the truth about turkey,i will tell u how it is..first thing people would always ask is about jobs

yes u can get factory jobs here and they dont pay per hour because turkey is not in the EU and some factories they work from monday-friday and some monday-saturday and mostly from 8am-7pm and some give lunch and some dont give lunch..some factories pay 200lira,250lira per week and some pay more,but if u work well they increase ur salary,please bear in mind that they are employing u without workpermit or resident permit,when u obtain ur permit u can get a better job.

turkey is a business country and a transit country,u can always buy things and ship down to nigeria and turkey is a free country.they dont disturb blacks and infact they pity us

feel free to ask whatever
i am parkland. i am currently in turkey. i am dont have much and long story to write here bcs i dont have time to waste......... sincerely ... i am flankly clarifying this to all prospective turkey migrants from naija. As a matter of fact , these are how things are currently here in turkey. averega pay for factory here is 150- 200lira per . lets say highest pay is 200 lira pay week . a month is 800 lira . house rent here minimun together with bills(water,power,internet) for shared room i.e 2 or 3 person in a room is btween 310 - 350 lira per person depending on seasons (winter or summer) then if u prefer to stay in one alone you will be paying 400-450lira per month including water and other blills . 800lira is monthly pay - 450 lira =350lira balance. with the 350 lira you will feed urself ,cloth yourself. marry if u are single. send money down home.if ur family is in naija. build house.buy car.buy flight ticket home wen u ar ready to go home. Please this information is for those guys out there whose their intention is to come to turkey for work and make a living. and as a new comer here in turkey you will pay 150dollar for first month rent but sloye5 collects 170 dollar from new comers because he is a messiah and a helper( assistant to jesus christ) for sloye5 to refer you to an agent on resident permit,he collects 50dollars for referring u to the agent and and wen d permit is out. he collect the remaining 50dollars makinig it 100dollars just for connecting you to an agent. at the end of the day u discover that you are spending 1700lira for resident permit when u add dat of his 100dollar he collected from u as a middle man while a pastor here is doing the same permit for people here at 1000lira. and others are doing the same permit at 1100 lira. only soye5 contact is 1700lira because he is a HELPER and a messiah. the worst aspect there is dat he makes sure he collect these money from u dat very day u arrive. bcs he knew dat if he allows u for a day or 2day.u will get informed. maybe u wil not agree wit him again. my people . this information is meant to those who only want to come and work . be informed . thousands of naijas here who hope on working .many have stayed here years without going home bc of money . many are jobless .depending on a day pay job . turkish employers treat u like a slave. paying u from hand to mouth. i am done here . DONT BE Deceived to be used for selfish interest!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: General Enquires About Turkey by parksland: 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
Okuda:
And can you guys please ask sloye5 his job here in turkey. Is he working in a factory and receiving 200lira in a week ? the way he is encouraging u guys to come and work. his office is here in this thread and doing part time job as a local yahoo boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Enquires About Turkey by Okuda(m): 3:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
To be honest i wanted to give a "robust reply" but the natter weak me for this op. Anybody who wants to go and be treated as a slave should go and work as a factory worker without legal papers
Re: General Enquires About Turkey by sloye5(m): 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
Okuda:
To be honest i wanted to give a "robust reply" but the natter weak me for this op. Anybody who wants to go and be treated as a slave should go and work as a factory worker without legal papers

would u kindly read well..its not working illegal without papers..if u would rather stay in the house and do nothing until u get ur permit and then get a better job fine..its all up to the individual and even in ur country nigeria people are treated as slaves..am not advising anyone to come here am just telling everyone how things are done here..everyone cant go to the USA..as i have said if u want big pay go to those countries i listed..ur robust reply woulda been better so i can gladly respond,nobody is saying work in a factory without papers,if u can stay in the house and wait until u get ur permit fine but if u cant wait u need to do something to pay the bills and feed urself.am not asking anyone to come here..they can go to ghana people make it there too and even in nigeria people make it too..but what reasons do nigerians give when they bust them for crime..they say oh we couldnt find a job thats why we did this and that..but this one theres a factory job and people still complain..na wa..besides turkey is a business country..u can buy things and send to nigeria..turkish stuffs are better than what u find in dubai and china thats all i have to say..all am trying to say is that atleast u can still see something to feed u and pay ur bills until u see something better,i dont want to start this with negative stuffs..its just for people that want to know more about turkey

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Enquires About Turkey by periwyte2(m): 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
How long does it take for a working permit to be able ready and how possible is it to get a job and with your Nigerian degree.
Re: General Enquires About Turkey by sloye5(m): 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
periwyte2:
How long does it take for a working permit to be able ready and how possible is it to get a job and with your Nigerian degree.

first u obtain resident permit and it takes 2weeks-1month for u to get it and after that u can go for work permit and if ur lucky to get a school or hotel that will employ u with just ur resident permit they will then get the work permit for u and deduct the money from ur salary until they get their money back or u can get the work permit and then look for the job and i dont think its possible to get a job with ur nigerian degree here,remember not all nigerian universities are even recognized abroad.the job u can get once u have ur resident permit is english teaching job and hotel jobs they pay better and they are less stressful and to boost ur chances of getting a teaching job u need this certificate and u can get it online heres the link below

http://www.tesol.org/

2 Likes

Re: General Enquires About Turkey by Memphisheight33(m): 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
sloye5:

would u kindly read well..its not working illegal without papers..if u would rather stay in the house and do nothing until u get ur permit and then get a better job fine..its all up to the individual and even in ur country nigeria people are treated as slaves..am not advising anyone to come here am just telling everyone how things are done here..everyone cant go to the USA..as i have said if u want big pay go to those countries i listed..ur robust reply woulda been better so i can gladly respond,nobody is saying work in a factory without papers,if u can stay in the house and wait until u get ur permit fine but if u cant wait u need to do something to pay the bills and feed urself.am not asking anyone to come here..they can go to ghana people make it there too and even in nigeria people make it too..but what reasons do nigerians give when they bust them for crime..they say oh we couldnt find a job thats why we did this and that..but this one theres a factory job and people still complain..na wa..besides turkey is a business country..u can buy things and send to nigeria..turkish stuffs are better than what u find in dubai and china thats all i have to say..all am trying to say is that atleast u can still see something to feed u and pay ur bills until u see something better,i dont want to start this with negative stuffs..its just for people that want to know more about turkey
@sloye while said bro.
Re: General Enquires About Turkey by periwyte2(m): 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
What is the rough estimate of procuring a visa and a flight ticket?

Do I need an agent to get a job or a resident permit in Turkey?

What is the average working hours in a factory?

Can I comfortably rent an apartment, feed and have something to save with 800lira monthly?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Enquires About Turkey by sloye5(m): 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
turkey is a 98% muslim/secular country..but its the usa of the arab/muslim world and its a free country and they dont disturb blacks and u can even walk up to a turkish police man and ask for light for cigarette and he will kindly give u,because almost everyone smoke cigarettes in turkey,police men,bankers,doctors everyone i was even suprised when i was a kid of like 13/14yrs old smoking

turkey is a textile country and u can find good shoes too..laptops and phones are not cheap here and even cars too..we have some few things that are cheap and i can say life in turkey is cool and they do not let those few bomb incidents u hear of hold them back and there are lots of things to see in turkey

for those that want to visit turkey and u have a valid USA,UK,IRELAND OR SCHENGEN VISA..all u need to do is visit https://www.evisa.gov.tr/ and buy a $40 evisa,easy and fast and its for 1 month and u can visit turkey but u must fly turkish airlines

some people can choose to settle here in turkey and some might decide to move on and some might decide to visit and go back home and again turkey have always been a transit and business country.

Re: General Enquires About Turkey by sloye5(m): 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
periwyte2:
What is the rough estimate of procuring a visa and a flight ticket?

Do I need an agent to get a job or a resident permit in Turkey?

What is the average working hours in a factory?

Can I comfortably rent an apartment, feed and have something to save with 800lira monthly?

U NEED TO APPLY FOR THE VISA URSELF and the single entry visa fee is $250 and u can see the requirements as for the flight it depends on the month but u can always get egypt air for like 200k-280k depends.u need to be with atleast $400 when ur coming to turkey thats ur traveling allowance...NO u dont need any agent to get u factory job in turkey there are factories everywhere and as for the resident permit when u get to turkey talk to any black person u see when u get here or if ur a christian when u go to church because u have all nigerian churches here u will surely see someone to do it for u because as a new person u cant do it urself because of some documents u need to provide and as for the working hours its not like what u have in the usa..they dont work per hour here..they work from 8am-6/7pm but u have like 1 hour 30mins break time and as for the apartment u can start with sharing a room and saving depends on how u spend because u know some people can save and some cant,so u can rent a shared room and still feed but saving depends on u..factory jobs are just for u to do something while waiting for ur permit and while ur looking for a better job,so if u get ur permit and ur patient and u talk to the right people and move with the right people u will get a better job and am not in anyways asking u to come down here please..remember no country is easy even the almighty america

2 Likes

Re: General Enquires About Turkey by Memphisheight33(m): 8:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
sloye5:

U NEED TO APPLY FOR THE VISA URSELF and the single entry visa fee is $250 and u can see the requirements as for the flight it depends on the month but u can always get egypt air for like 200k-280k depends.u need to be with atleast $400 when ur coming to turkey thats ur traveling allowance...NO u dont need any agent to get u factory job in turkey there are factories everywhere and as for the resident permit when u get to turkey talk to any black person u see when u get here or if ur a christian when u go to church because u have all nigerian churches here u will surely see someone to do it for u because as a new person u cant do it urself because of some documents u need to provide and as for the working hours its not like what u have in the usa..they dont work per hour here..they work from 8am-6/7pm but u have like 1 hour 30mins break time and as for the apartment u can start with sharing a room and saving depends on how u spend because u know some people can save and some cant,so u can rent a shared room and still feed but saving depends on u..factory jobs are just for u to do something while waiting for ur permit and while ur looking for a better job,so if u get ur permit and ur patient and u talk to the right people and move with the right people u will get a better job and am not in anyways asking u to come down here please..remember no country is easy even the almighty america
@sloye5 I'm enjoying your thread more info bro keep on the good work you're bless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Enquires About Turkey by sloye5(m): 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
Memphisheight33:
@sloye5 I'm enjoying your thread more info bro keep on the good work you're bless.

@Memphisheight33 thanks
Re: General Enquires About Turkey by Memphisheight33(m): 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
sloye5:

@Memphisheight33 thanks
You welcome super bro.
Re: General Enquires About Turkey by maestrojay(m): 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
Oga sloye5, pls, What kinds of jobs are available for student?

1 Like

Re: General Enquires About Turkey by sloye5(m): 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
if you come to turkey and u fall sick GOD FORBID....i know of a place were u can get free health care and if u want to learn turkish language u can learn for free and the drugs are for free..YES..free even me am charging nothing to take u there or show u the place and here in turkey we have flea market every sundays were u can buy cheap stuffs anything u want...they are open from 1am on saturday and close around 9pm on sunday.u would find many africans buying stuffs to send back to africa and some use at home here in turkey and they are pretty good stuffs real good and yes i buy from the flea market too

3 Likes

Re: General Enquires About Turkey by maestrojay(m): 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
maestrojay:
im coming in for masters this year, hopefully.
Re: General Enquires About Turkey by sloye5(m): 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
maestrojay:

hmmmm..u know i dont do students..lol..but according to the law that was passed by the lawmakers here in turkey students can actually work now because b4 students were not allowed to work.. students can do maybe like work in a shop and all that but as a black student i really dont know..u know u would get ur permit thru the school and am sure they always have a way of getting their students jobs and it may not be more than 24hours in one week,ok if ur coming for masters no problems..check this school out..adbdula gul university

1 Like

Re: General Enquires About Turkey by Memphisheight33(m): 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
@sloye5 sorry if l ask this question is their female friendly to black guys.

1 Like

Re: General Enquires About Turkey by periwyte2(m): 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
sloye5:

How many people do stay in a shared room apartment and how much does it cost?

What is the electricity situation like in Turkey?

Does the factories provide lunch or staff bus?

Does our Nigerian ATM cards work there?

How easy is it to open s bank account in Turkey?

Am glad to know that there are Nigerian churches there...

1 Like

Re: General Enquires About Turkey by sloye5(m): 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
Memphisheight33:
@sloye5 sorry if l ask this question is their female friendly to black guys.

good question..u know turkey is a muslim/secular country but their women are not really free like that because turkish men are always too jealous and they feel bad when they see a black dude with a turkish woman and even when they see u with a white skinned woman they keep looking at u..but nigerians are married to turkish women but they are few..u cant just see a turkish woman on the road and talk to her or maybe if u speak turkish u can talk to her..me i have never tried such and i wont.but turkish women love black men ..u know what..turkish men actually love black women alot and they dont like it when blacks talk to their women so u understand now and even in my house i have a rule..no one is allowed to bring in turkish women or white skinned women..u can bring in african girls or dominican girls..i had some personal experience ....long story..lastly never talk to a turkish woman that have her head covered because in turkey as i said its a secular country so not all turkish women cover their head...the ones that dont cover might be easy to chat with but hey am not encouraging u to do so sha

3 Likes

Re: General Enquires About Turkey by sloye5(m): 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
periwyte2:

How many people do stay in a shared room apartment and how much does it cost?

What is the electricity situation like in Turkey?

Does the factories provide lunch or staff bus?

Does our Nigerian ATM cards work there?

How easy is it to open s bank account in Turkey?

Am glad to know that there are Nigerian churches there...

the number of people that can stay in a shared room depends on the owner of the house he can decide to put 2,3,4 and the prices depends on the location of the house and the condition of the house prices can be from $30,$40,$50 and above and theres light here 24/7 and some factories provide lunch and some dont and no staff bus but if u live around the same route as ur patron/boss he can always drop u.. and i think the nigerian goverment stopped ATM from working abroad but when i got to turkey it was still working but now am not so sure..yes its very easy to open a bank account once u have ur resident permit and yes all naija churches day here even new ones that are not even in nigeria that was founded in turkey

5 Likes

Re: General Enquires About Turkey by Asolukah: 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
Keep the Good work Sloye... Progress we are here

1 Like

Re: General Enquires About Turkey by Danny4show(m): 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
sloye5:

the number of people that can stay in a shared room depends on the owner of the house he can decide to put 2,3,4 and the prices depends on the location of the house and the condition of the house prices can be from $30,$40,$50 and above and theres light here 24/7 and some factories provide lunch and some dont and no staff bus but if u live around the same route as ur patron/boss he can always drop u.. and i think the nigerian goverment stopped ATM from working abroad but when i got to turkey it was still working but now am not so sure..yes its very easy to open a bank account once u have ur resident permit and yes all naija churches day here even new ones that are not even in nigeria that was founded in turkey
oga Sloye una weldone oo..it's good to be here again..
following you steadily...
Re: General Enquires About Turkey by Danny4show(m): 11:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
What is the probability of getting a good job after studying in Turkey?
Re: General Enquires About Turkey by olamilekan9(m): 7:37am On Mar 26, 2017
@sloye
baba pls tell us what happened naw b/w you and the white/turkish girls...lets also learn naw...cuz me i prefer white meat,lol

1 Like

Re: General Enquires About Turkey by sloye5(m): 8:26am On Mar 26, 2017
Danny4show:
What is the probability of getting a good job after studying in Turkey?

i dont think u can get a good job like a white collar job in turkey even if u have a turkish degree,remember even in the UK now after studying u will be asked to go back to ur home country.anyone looking to work after studying should go to USA or CANADA and i think AUSTRALIA too.turkey is a good place to study,Istanbul University was established in 1453..so after u finish ur studies u can go back to nigeria or u can decide to teach english here its an individual thing..maybe there are nigerian that work after studying in turkey.i do not know remember turkey is big

1 Like

Re: General Enquires About Turkey by sloye5(m): 8:37am On Mar 26, 2017
olamilekan9:
@sloye
baba pls tell us what happened naw b/w you and the white/turkish girls...lets also learn naw...cuz me i prefer white meat,lol

LOL..na long story abeg..dominican girls are white skinned too and they are latinos..so no one will disturb u when u bring them to ur house and all that,am not saying u can not bring turkish women to ur house but its just my own opinion,to be safe u can always take them to hotels..the area were i live is like a family area because its hard to even see people display affection publicly but when i go to other areas u see turkish people hugging and kissing in public..i think if u stay in some area like esenyurt avcilar in turkey u can talk to turkish women because most people that stay around that side know whats up..turkey is generally free because u can buy alcohol and there are bars and clubs everywhere turkish clubs,nigerian clubs,cameroonian clubs too..lastly if u want to date a turkish woman for real..please make sure u are serious and dont date and dump her because it wont be funny at all..if ur serious and u want to settle down with one then go for them.. most turkish men are short-tempered but i dont know about their women sha

1 Like

Re: General Enquires About Turkey by hok4u(f): 10:17am On Mar 26, 2017
Baba Sloye thumbs up for your good work, I am interested in the schooling aspect of Turkey,can you shed more light on that? Schools with low tuition for undergraduates and postgraduates studies.
Re: General Enquires About Turkey by sloye5(m): 10:26am On Mar 26, 2017
hok4u:
Baba Sloye thumbs up for your good work, I am interested in the schooling aspect of Turkey,can you shed more light on that? Schools with low tuition for undergraduates and postgraduates studies.

OK..u know some schools here they teach in turkish and some in english..but the cheapest school for intenational students abdula gul university and they teach in english and theres a good private uni too

www.aydin.edu.tr/ ......priate uni

www.agu.edu.tr/ .......state uni

check them out

(1) (2)

Murtala Muhammed Airport Sets Up Task Force For Traffic Management / TOUR TO EAST AFRICA------------ My Experience / Nigerians In Dubai.-please, I Need Your Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.