Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,163 members, 7,807,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response (18975 Views)

I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. / Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics / Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
Lalasticlala abeg come scratch our backs, make we scratch yours oh
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
Cutehector:
does dat just make sense to you? Are you this cheap to receive cash for sex? Jeex .. U just revealed your profession. And am pretty sure dats what you do for a living..

There are more important things to give a gurl money for.. It shouldnt be sex.. Please don't accept money for sex..respect yourself

Say's the man begging his peer on nl for change to feed. Maybe you should sell your butt hole instead it would be more dignified.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by CarolineOlawale(f): 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ologogoro:
I've been disturbing her for sometimes now, Just yesterday she replied that she would date me on one condition, See the screenshot below

This one that's using cheap tecno phone that can have 3 square meal is even talking about giving girl money. Smh!

1 Like

Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by CarolineOlawale(f): 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Mtchewww!!

Both of you should be hanged by the Dickk and boobs respectively!! undecided

The idiot is seriously stupid!

1 Like

Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by schumastic(m): 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

This one that's using cheap tecno phone that can have 3 square meal is even talking about giving girl money. Smh!

savage u r grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by CarolineOlawale(f): 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
schumastic:

savage u r grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by schumastic(m): 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
grin

this one u used your both names lol, yoruba n so much names grin grin grin
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by Ologogoro: 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Seems your brain dey knock Olosho radarada
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by CarolineOlawale(f): 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
schumastic:

this one u used your both names lol, yoruba n so much names grin grin grin

I love my first name and surname thats why I use them both. What's ur real names? kiss
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by CarolineOlawale(f): 3:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ologogoro:

Seems your brain dey knock Olosho radarada

Na your mama I use my Olosho resemble na!

Your I never chop father should have brought you up well. But your Igbo smoking father is always at the bus stop doing his low-paying agbero job in a very hot sun. That's why you lack parental care.

Just look at the way u begging a teenage girl for sex on WhatsApp! Shame you don't have. You still brought to to nl. You supposed to be chopped into pieces I be fed to local dogs in the slum your useless mother give birth to you!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by shakablaiize(m): 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
tchewwwwww. see how boring the girl chats seff angrytchewwwwww. see how boring the girl chats seff
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by Ologogoro: 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Na your mama I use my Olosho resemble na!

Your I never chop father should have brought you up well. But your Igbo smoking father is always at the bus stop doing his low-paying agbero job in a very hot sun. That's why you lack parental care.

Just look at the way u begging a teenage girl for sex on WhatsApp! Shame you don't have. You still brought to to nl. You supposed to be chopped into pieces I be fed to local dogs in the slum your useless mother give birth to you!

For u to have the courage to abuse another person's parent just shows the kinda parent u have.

Ayam out .

4 Likes

Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by CarolineOlawale(f): 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ologogoro:

For u to have the courage to abuse another person's parent just shows the kinda parent u have.

Ayam out .

And for you to be begging an underage girl for sex shows the way you are brought up. And to think of you bringing it online for every tom,dick and harry to see it. Shows you lack good home training.

Just don't go about raping peoples daughter. Okay?

2 Likes

Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
See fight o

Tony Bellew vs David Haye

1 Like

Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by emmyid(m): 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
Dextology:

I am not a self praiser and my achievements isn't for online consumption.
A life of impact is greater than being a miser
Abeg, shift make I see road.

1 Like

Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by KingsJohnson(m): 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
Men and hole, women and money grin grin grin
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by KingsJohnson(m): 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

I love my first name and surname thats why I use them both. What's ur real names? kiss

Sorry, the nigga no get name grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by CarolineOlawale(f): 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
[quote author=KingsJohnson post=54937075][/quote] cheesy
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by KingsJohnson(m): 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

And for you to be begging an underage girl for sex shows the way you are brought up. And to think of you bringing it online for every tom,dick and harry to see it. Shows you lack good home training.

You mustn't abuse him before you register ur point, however there is no evidence to support ur alleged claim that the gal is an underage, again some of this guys post this things for fun and atimes their male friends are the ones behind that whatsapp message.

Is my turn, oya fire me grin grin grin grin
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by Ologogoro: 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Its Noon, Go hustle , A 200level student is an underage abi

2 Likes

Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by firstking01(m): 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
Mtcheeew, naija girls ain't worth the stress angry
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
Thanks why I don't understand guys....especially when guys give money to an olosho. At the end the guy will lose, not the olosho. The olosho will gain pleasure plus doe, that one na awoof. Abi no be so?
Cutehector:
Why should I pay a woman for something she and I will enjoy..

She krase ni?

5 Likes

Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by schumastic(m): 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

that's my name n iyke
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
Dextology:
Wonder why some guys must attach strings especially sex before they help any lady financially. undecided
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by CarolineOlawale(f): 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
KingsJohnson:

You mustn't abuse him before you register ur point, however there is no evidence to support ur alleged claim that the gal is an underage, again some of this guys post this things for fun and atimes their male friends are the ones behind that whatsapp message.

Is my turn, oya fire me grin grin grin grin

Who does that if not a stupid kid
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by KingsJohnson(m): 5:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Who does that if not a stupid kid

Lol! Am serious, some do it for fun grin grin grin
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by CarolineOlawale(f): 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
KingsJohnson:

Lol! Am serious, some do it for fun grin grin grin

Childish fun you mean?
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by sirfit: 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
To own your own networking site /ponzi site chat me up on WhatsApp 0807 912 3937 and get the script at a very affordable price....
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by Janeyinspires(f): 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
firstking01:
Mtcheeew, naija girls ain't worth the stress angry

Maybe it's about time you switch to Ghana girlsundecided

1 Like

Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
LeView1:

You can't give what you don't have undecided

3 Likes

Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by chiraqDemon(m): 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
Dextology:
Wonder why some guys must attach strings especially sex before they help any lady financially. undecided
Wonder why ladies attach their financial woes on any guy trying to woo them and then expect to hive nothing in return
Man nor be jesus, financial salvation is not free

2 Likes

Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ladies here got no chill grin cheesy

Lemme come and be goinggrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) / "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady / LOVE AND VIRGINITY(A Must Read Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.