Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber (2295 Views)

Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? / Nairalander Ladies Wont Know This Handsome Guy But Guyz Would / Ladies Wont Like This For Sure; Its Childish To Kneel, Just To Propose Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber by coolestchris(m): 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
Check out

Re: Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
grin

I wud loooveeeeeee too...
Re: Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber by Oscar4real(m): 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
this is the 100 doller bill hair cut..
Re: Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
Wow! shocked see talent
Slayher shey u wont get my picture for her head ni grin
Re: Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber by eneez(m): 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
My barber here in Ibadan does better

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber by Earth2Metahuman: 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
eneez:
My barber here in Ibadan does better
awon eruku barber grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber by SlayHER(m): 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
Bumbae1:
Wow! shocked see talent Slayher shey u wont get my picture for her head ni grin
Na for my pubic region I go draw your picture gringrin tongue
Re: Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
SlayHER:

Na for my pubic region I go draw your picture gringrin tongue
When will wee see this region .. grin nah only ur own I never see
Re: Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber by kiddoiLL(m): 1:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
no matter how good he is..him no reach my barber... awon eleyi good gan..they can barb with eyes closed

1 Like

Re: Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber by eneez(m): 1:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
awon eruku barber grin
English o abeg, ah rep south south
Re: Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber by CarolineOlawale(f): 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
I love hís tAlent
Re: Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber by SlayHER(m): 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
Bumbae1:
When will wee see this region .. grin nah only ur own I never see

I'm saving the best for last wink
Re: Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber by SNOWCREAM(m): 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
I love hís tAlent
And the money he makes? tongue
Re: Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber by CarolineOlawale(f): 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
And the money he makes? tongue

I'm not a gold digger.

I work for my money.
Re: Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber by SNOWCREAM(m): 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

I'm not a gold digger.

I work for my money.
Boss Chick *Two hands in the air*
Re: Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber by CarolineOlawale(f): 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Boss Chick *Two hands in the air*
kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
SlayHER:

I'm saving the best for last wink
grin my face right now
Re: Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

I'm not a gold digger.

I work for my money.

Most gold diggers said same thing
Re: Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber by CarolineOlawale(f): 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
cryptonic:

Most gold diggers said same thing

Maybe your mother too says the same thing. wink
Re: Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber by ekanDamie: 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
so,most of you can't see that he is drawing it.
Re: Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
That's creative but he is drawing tattoo not shaving the hair tongue.
Re: Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Maybe your mother too says the same thing. wink
My Mum ain't in that category
Prolly u myt have learnt the trick from ur mum
Re: Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
He's only good for fvcking, nothing more grin
Re: Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber by SlayHER(m): 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
Bumbae1:
grin my face right now
grin
Re: Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber by SlayHER(m): 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
ItsQuinn:
He's only good for fvcking, nothing more grin

What does fvck have to do with anything
Re: Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
The topic states "would you date?"
But in my opinion, he's not a dating material but just for fvck, that's all. I wouldn't date him, I will just fvck and dump him wink
SlayHER:

What does fvck have to do with anything
Re: Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber by SlayHER(m): 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
ItsQuinn:
The topic states "would you date?"
But in my opinion, he's not a dating material but just for fvck, that's all. I wouldn't date him, I will just fvck and dump him wink

What if he dumps you first? undecided
Re: Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
I would have already dumped him before he dumps me tongue
SlayHER:

What if he dumps you first? undecided
Re: Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber by SlayHER(m): 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
ItsQuinn:
I would have already dumped him before he dumps me tongue

What if he dumps you right before he cums inside you? undecided
Re: Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
I would have dumped him right before we engage sex cool
SlayHER:

What if he dumps you right before he cums inside you? undecided
Re: Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber by SlayHER(m): 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
ItsQuinn:
I would have dumped him right before we engage sex cool

So you're saying just about anyone can have a go at your pussy?
Re: Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nope....some guys are worth fvcking, some guys are not, some guys are worth dating, some guys are not. It all depends on my decision. And I can be very hard to please. It's just my nature smiley
SlayHER:

So you're saying just about anyone can have a go at your pussy?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Need Matured Advice / Do You Welcome A White Woman To Your Country ? / Guys Wise Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.