Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber (2297 Views)

Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? / Nairalander Ladies Wont Know This Handsome Guy But Guyz Would / Ladies Wont Like This For Sure; Its Childish To Kneel, Just To Propose Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber by SlayHER(m): 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Nope....some guys are worth fvcking, some guys are not, some guys are worth dating, some guys are not. It all depends on my decision. And I can be very hard to please. It's just my nature smiley

You said you'll dump him before ya'll get down. Simply means you can fvck just about anyone as long as he fulfills the requirements of what you'd want in an ideal fvckbuddy.
Re: Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
Yea "him" not "them" .....it's singular not plural smiley
SlayHER:

You said you'll dump him before ya'll get down. Simply means you can fvck just about anyone as long as he fulfills the requirements of what you'd want in an ideal fvckbuddy.
Re: Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber by SlayHER(m): 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Yea "him" not "them" .....it's singular not plural smiley

Lol, well many "him's" can become a "them" wink
Re: Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
Like I said, it all depends on my decision, not them.
SlayHER:

Lol, well many "him's" can become a "them" wink
Re: Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber by SlayHER(m): 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Like I said, it all depends on my decision, not them.

Lol, you're taking this feminity thingy a tad too extreme. grin

As a woman, you're not equipped with the mental agility needed to withstand the guilt that comes with the thought of loosing count of body count. grin
Re: Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
Who cares about body count undecided
SlayHER:

Lol, you're taking this feminity thingy a tad too extreme. grin

As a woman, you're not equipped with the mental agility needed to withstand the guilt that comes with the thought of loosing count of body count. grin
Re: Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber by SlayHER(m): 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Who cares about body count undecided
You do.

Deep down inside you. grin
Re: Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
I don't! It's very irrelevant undecided I have more important things to worry about.
SlayHER:

You do.

Deep down inside you. grin
Re: Ladies Wont You Like To Date This Classic Barber by SlayHER(m): 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
ItsQuinn:
I don't! It's very irrelevant undecided I have more important things to worry about.

LOL! Feminist aiye! gringringrin

Keep deluding yourself tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Curvy Igbo Girl Releases Unclad Sexy Photos Of Herself On IG / Need An Urgent Reply To This... / Photo:check Out What This OAU Student Was Caught Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.