Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (4479 Views)

I Received This Message From My Mom And Felt Like Crying..i Love My Mom(pics) / We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by OasisofRefuge(f): 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
Thanks all. I learnt a lot
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
Must you have a wedding of 1million naira? What happened to court marriage.. Mchew

11 Likes

Re: . by OasisofRefuge(f): 1:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
Cutehector:
Must you have a wedding of 1million naira? What happened to court marriage.. Mchew
introduction, traditional and wedding
Re: . by pweetixandy: 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
if the rich guy is okay, marry him. me personally, I cannot marry anyone who will make me live in a a 2bedroom flat sef, at least 4bedrooms and a car and I'm okay. no be inside 2bedroom my papa born me, so therefore, I cannot come and go and suffer on top love.

1 Like

Re: . by Papasmal(m): 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
Eeya!

The brother is trying hard too to make tins happen just situation is beyond him but still under control,

if truly u believe in him,it's not necessary u do a million naira, wedding,u can av a low key wedding and kip hustling together,One day God will take u guyz to aposition u least imagine,

but from ur write up I guess u place money above d love,don't force d bro to illegal dealing to please you n ur pple.

3 Likes

Re: . by stevealibi: 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jst say u wanna leave' stop campaigning 4 sympathizes

2 Likes

Re: . by stevealibi: 1:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
pweetixandy:
if the rich guy is okay, marry him. me personally, I cannot marry anyone who will make me live in a a 2bedroom flat sef, at least 4bedrooms and a car and I'm okay. no be inside 2bedroom my papa born me, so therefore, I cannot come and go and suffer on top love.

Ole gerarahere joh

6 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
OasisofRefuge:
Only you, introduction, traditional and wedding?
Only you?
You too much o.

pweetixandy:
How many bedroom flat you dey live for?
Once in a while, let's ask ourselves if we're the kind of woman a man desires. Your choice still cheesy

11 Likes

Re: . by Cutehector(m): 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
OasisofRefuge:
dats what am saying. Are you interested in a flamboyant wedding or a blissful marriage?

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
If you truly love him, do court marriage.
Re: . by mhizEvangee: 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
My dear beta laugh in keke than cry in ferrari. cos if u see whats in ferrari, u will run.
if u truly love him, u can go for him. time and chance happens to everything. a rich man today may be a poor man tomorrow. with ur love and encouragement, I trust he would rise one day

4 Likes

Re: . by adorablepepple(f): 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
If you leave him,he will be sad for a while but he will eventually get over it.
Your parents want the other guy because he is rich Abi? They don't care to know if you both know each other well....
Wait sef! So if you both want to get married your parents wont contribute to the wedding? That's bad.
Here is my opinion
1. He engaged you with a ring meaning you are already in the process of marriage(take it or leave it)
2. He knows you and understands you better,if I were you I won't trade it for wealth.
3. From what you have said he seems hard working, he will make it once he keeps striving .
4. Your parents can't see what you see in him. So make your decision wisely.
Because he has nothing today doesn't mean he is not worth something......

12 Likes

Re: . by kiddoiLL(m): 1:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
pweetixandy:
oya get out! Ko iranu eh kuro ni bi

6 Likes

Re: . by hopeforcharles(m): 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
Oyind18:
If you truly love him, do court marriage.
This is the simplest truth, call the family let them know the status of things do small traditional wedding, go church make them bless ur marriage then carry ur wife go house it's better you are with the one you love than someone who will see you as a trophy he brought with his money be wise. Sometimes it's not all about money.

1 Like

Re: . by pweetixandy: 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
PaperLace:

Only you, introduction, traditional and wedding?
Only you?
You too much o.

How many bedroom flat you dey live for?
Once in a while, let's ask ourselves if we're the kind of woman a man desires. Your choice still cheesy
I am a woman and I love myself. When my mum married my dad, he WS in a face me I face you house, then to a flat, and now in a duplex. But me personally, I can't marry someone and move into a small apartment, my spirit will not rest. better we make money before getting married, cos some men go into marriage with the "he who finds a wife finds a good thing" mindset, hoping manna from above will fall once they tie the knot.

1 Like

Re: . by pweetixandy: 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
mhizEvangee:
My dear beta laugh in keke than cry in ferrari. cos if u see whats in ferrari, u will run.
if u truly love him, u can go for him. time and chance happens to everything. a rich man today may be a poor man tomorrow. with ur love and encouragement, I trust he would rise one day
what is inside Ferrari cheesy pls tell me. na money matter dey scatter marriage pass anythn Ooo. poster, no dull ooo
Re: . by pweetixandy: 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
kiddoiLL:
oya get out! Ko iranu eh kuro ni bi
is it a crime to say how I feel now.
Re: . by kiddoiLL(m): 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
pweetixandy:
I am a woman and I love myself. When my mum married my dad, he WS in a face me I face you house, then to a flat, and now in a duplex. But me personally, I can't marry someone and move into a small apartment, my spirit will not rest. better we make money before getting married, cos some men go into marriage with the "he who finds a wife finds a good thing" mindset, hoping manna from above will fall once they tie the knot.
na ur type yahoo boys dey like pass...ur head na plus e sure fr pass...i just pity ur mindest

9 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
pweetixandy:
My landlord's daughter was like you, she always say to me that she can't marry a poor man that she must marry a rich man. She married one actually, last 2 weeks the husband saw me on my way to Church and said he wanted to send her back to her parents. I told him, its for better for worse.. No going back. Marry that man who loves you and is progressing gradually. Wealth can't guarantee a happy home.

4 Likes

Re: . by kiddoiLL(m): 1:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
pweetixandy:
is it a crime to say how I feel now.
it is not a crime..but aunty it is a crime when instead of giving her d advice she came here to seek..u re sayin what u feel cus its gud fr u..
Re: . by pweetixandy: 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
Oyind18:
My landlord's daughter was like you, she always say to me that she can't marry a poor man that she must marry a rich man. She married one actually, last 2 weeks the husband saw me on my way to Church and said he wanted to send her back to her parents. I told him, its for better for worse.. No going back. Marry that man who loves you and is progressing gradually. Wealth can't guarantee a happy home.
lol, I also know a girl, whose dream it was to marry a rich man, not for love, she's from a very humble home. i remember how everytime we talked about marriage, she would say "na money i want, no time for love, i don suffer too much". dshe's been married for 3years now, she got married immediately after school, had her baby in the uk, he even flew her mum in for omugwo, started up a biz for her too. by all standards, I can say she is happily married. marry for what u believe in, if its money, go ahead, if its love, go ahead, if its good looks, go ahead.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
pweetixandy:
lol, I also know a girl, whose dream it was to marry a rich man, not for love, she's from a very humble home. i remember how everytime we talked about marriage, she would say "na money i want, no time for love, i don suffer too much". dshe's been married for 3years now, she got married immediately after school, had her baby in the uk, he even flew her mum in for omugwo, started up a biz for her too. by all standards, I can say she is happily married. marry for what u believe in, if its money, go ahead, if its love, go ahead, if its good looks, go ahead.
lol
Re: . by PresVA: 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
You're earning 20k and his business isn't moving but you're talking about 1mil for your wedding estimate. . Going by your salary, that's like your 5years salary grin grin .. so funny ... you have to be realistic nne...

Anyway, if in your shoes.. I wouldn't leave my true love because of money especially if he's ambitious, promising and hardworking... because I know together we can make it...

wish you the best. ..

6 Likes

Re: . by OasisofRefuge(f): 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
Cutehector:
dats what am saying. Are you interested in a flamboyant wedding or a blissful marriage?
I don't want a flamboyant wedding
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
OasisofRefuge:
I don't want a flamboyant wedding
look.. We cant tell you what to do here.. Its just up to you.. Either you marry the rich guy or marry the guy whom you love.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
pweetixandy:
Lol.
But the guy isn't living in face me I face you na.
Isn't 4bedroom rather too much for starting couple? Especially when it's not your personal house. E get as you talk your mind sha, I prefer your type sef.

1 Like

Re: . by tosyne2much(m): 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
Every lady with her own wahala.. On the other thread, a lady complained of finding it difficult to get a man who will marry her simply because she has an eight year old kid.. And here you are, planning a wedding that is above your financial capacity

If some women grab this man wey you dey play chess with ehn, they will look beyond his financial capacity

BTW, what gives you the impression that the SUV owner is not even a fcck boy?

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
PaperLace:

Lol.
But the guy isn't living in face me I face you na.
Isn't 4bedroom rather too much for starting couple? Especially when it's not your personal house. E get as you talk your mind sha, I prefer your type sef.

You are wasting your time with a troll.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
OasisofRefuge:
Honestly we truly loved each other very much. We've known for 3 years, but he proposed last year Feb. He's my best friend. I can tell him evenything, with him, am just me. No forming because we know so much about each other.
I know he's been trying so hard, he's so eager to marry me just that things are not working as expected. The small business he's managing now, we joined hand and set it up together. He so much loved me, but he has no money to make it happened.
I had another suitor who is well to do. This guy is rich. My mum and everyone in the family wants him for me, but the thought of marrying someone else, scare hell out of me.
I am not getting any younger. Am in my late twenties and he's 30yrs, but he can't afford our marriage.
He kept pleading with me not to leave him. I don't want to let him go either, but how long am I going to wait?
We recently did an estimation of our traditional and white wedding. Everything almost 1million. I doubt how he can afford that money from the little things he's getting from the business. On my own part, I recently quite my job, but I just got something that can fetch me 20k in a month while am applying for jobs.

What should I do? Is like am making a mistake holding on
I felt I should return his ring. But will him be ok If I give up on him?
Can I have a happy life without him? I doubt
This is the only man I've met and so much loved. And the one who is not financially ok.
Can love grow if I marries someone else?
I don't want to wait anymore. I don't want pre marital s. e. x either. I want my own husband.
Am so confused. I feel like talking to someone.

Seems you have things figured out so why not go for the rich one since he fulfills a certain criteria for you.
Re: . by amprat: 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
Women would change their mindset if the roles of responsibilities were reversed you think it's easy to get money abi. You can't eat your cake and have it. Marrying for love without money leads to serious frustration and shame... Marrying for money most times leads to infidelity, irritation and frustration. You keep wishing you're enjoying this things money can buy with the love of your life. Since you're marrying cos of money what will happen when there's no more money divorce abi

2 Likes

Re: . by eyinjuege: 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
pweetixandy:

I'm just watching you in 6G.....

Re: . by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
LastMumu:

You are wasting your time with a troll.
Hahahahahaha...really?
Thanks for the heads-up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"You Look Sexy" Is An Insult / Should I Buy A Car? Please Advise Me / Please Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.